Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Michi FF: Yaadein epilogue p-118 20/2 (Page 24)

Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charmed...

Hey Heeba, sorry i haven't commented, i was just lazy. I'm in the library atm. ConfusedI understand...but Good Luck studying... Loved it, wish Prachi could have stayed 5 minutes.I know...lol Diya was just so sweet. Embarrassed Looking forward to the next update!

Thanks hun, updating in half an hourSmile

mi-neepearl Goldie
mi-neepearl
mi-neepearl

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
be quick with the update heeba please! can not wait to read next part as milis would go to the event!!! Wink
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Chapter 5 "Once Again"

After they dropped Diya, they went straight to the party. However, throughout the entire drive Milind couldn't forget Diya's little kiss. Why did if feel so special? It wasn't the first time a little kid had kissed him. Sukriti's baby boy, Ritwick was very much attached to him. Little Ritwick was one of the few people that was always able to bring a smile on his face and he loved being around him.

There was no doubt that Milind loved kids but there was something in this little girl that was different. It has been only an hour that he has met her, however he somehow felt connected to her. Was it because she resembled her? As he kept thinking, suddenly the thought hit him. What if she was her kid? Maybe that would explain the resemblance. But then again, how could that be. She couldn't be here, that too with Angad. It didn't make any sense. Putting the thought aside, he went back talking to Angad.

As the party went along, Angad had introduced some of his friends to Milind. And at Milind's surprise, after a long time, he was quite enjoying the party as well. Maybe because he was far away from home, which was fill with her memories. Much later, as the DJ played the music, Milind and Angad sat in front of the side bar having a drink.

As they watched people dancing on the dance floor, Milind asked "Your wife hasn't come yet…" He didn't know why but he wanted to meet Angad's wife. He wanted to know if she was her.

"Wife???" asked a confused Angad but then figured out why he asked so. Laughing, he replied "If I had a wife…then only would she come na…"

"I don't understand…"

"Milind…I'm not married…"

"Then Diya…I mean she calls you papa…"

"Not papa…Angad papa…Diya is my friend's daughter…and since she doesn't have a dad…I became her dad…it's a long story and a complicated one too…but I have always seen her as my own daughter…she one adorable kid…"

"That she is…" simply replied Milind smiling. She was one adorable kid.

Smiling back at him, Angad still remembered the day like yesterday. He could never forget the day he had become Angad papa from Angad uncle.

"Prachi…what happened why have you called me at this time"

"Angad…its Diya…ever since she came from the daycare…she has been mad with me…and on top of that…she hasn't eaten anything…" said a worried Prachi

"Why….what happened…"

When Prachi didn't say anything, Angad immediately understood what went wrong. "The same question…" he asked Prachi and she simply nodded

"Prachi…she has the right to know…"
"But…"

"No but…I'm going to talk to her..." saying that, he took the tray of food and went upstairs to see her in her room.

As he entered, he saw her playing with her toys. He went and sat beside her and placed the tray on the table. When Diya saw Angad sitting beside her, she turned her back towards him.

"Wow…itna gussa…" {Wow…this much anger}

When she still didn't react, he took her in his arms and asked "Now c'mon tell me what's wrong"

"Angad uncle…everyone has a papa…then how come I don't…I want to have a papa too…Preity's papa always brings her to the zoo and Sonia's papa plays ball with her…and…"

"So this is why you want a papa…so he can bring you to the zoo and play ball with you…" he asked and she simply nodded smiling.

"Ok baba…I'll bring you to the zoo and will play ball with you…aab khush {now happy}"

"Then can I also call you papa…Angad papa" she questioned and he had automatically agreed because it felt right.

He still remembered how Prachi had reacted to it. But then at the end, she gave in for her daughter's sake. Thinking about Prachi, Angad looked at his watch. She was scolding him for being late, but now that he was here, she was no where to be found. Taking out his cell he tried to call her, but noticed there wasn't any network.

"Milind…I need to make a call…I'll step outside for a while…"

"Ok…but where is your business partner…I wanted to talk about the deal…"

Angad smiled "I was just about to call her…it won't be for long …" he said and excused himself.

Taking another drink, Milind thought about this party. He was a total stranger, he didn't know the city or the people, but then why was he feeling familiar with it. Was it because it reminded him about the party she had organized all those years ago. Everything about this party reminded him about that party. How mad was she with him that day? And him being madly in love with her had to make up to her. He still remembered how beautiful she looked in that white salwar kameez.

"Prachi…I'm sorry"

"Tho kya {So what}" she said turning her back to him

"Prachi…I said na I'm sorry…we are in a party…you can't just not talk to me…"

"Milind…you are two hours late"

"Prachi…ok tell me what you want me to do…you want me to ask forgiveness in front of everyone"

"Yes…" she said and he had taken it seriously. When she saw him walking towards the DJ, she tried to call him back. From far, she saw him talking with the DJ and picking up the mike.

"Sorry to interrupt guys…but you see I have come late at the party and now…Prachi here is mad with me…So here I am in front of everyone saying sorry for being late…it wont happen again I promise" he said as his friends cheered him.

Coming back to Prachi he said "Ab Khush {now happy}"

"Milind tum pagal ho...{Milind you are crazy…} "

"Tumhare liye {for you}" he said brushing his lips against hers.

As a new song played Prachi pulled Milind towards the dance floor "Milind…come and dance with me…its my favorite song"

And that was the last party he had attended and it was also the last time he had danced. Taking a skip from his drink, he thought of her. They were so different from each other that everyone kept telling them that it wouldn't work. He had argued then but today he knew they were right. They were never meant to be…but even then he still couldn't help but think about her. Where was she? How was she? Was she happy after what she had done…or did she regret it? Had she move on? Had she forgotten her past…forgotten all the times they spend together? He didn't know why, but today he felt like seeing her once again. For the first time in all these years, he had a sudden urge to see her.

Outside, just as Angad was about to call Prachi, she stepped out of the car. "Prachi…where have you been…the guy it waiting inside to meet you…"

"I had to go somewhere…but what guy…don't tell me you brought him here…Angad, it's a cultural party not some business thing…"

"I know…but I brought him here…so he could have some fun…anyways, lets go inside" he said pulling her along with him.

Prachi didn't know why but she felt some unknown feelings within her as she entered the hall. Walking behind Angad, she went to meet this MM hotel's owner. "Prachi…this is MM hotel's owner" said Angad

From behind, Prachi extended her hand and said "Hi"

Milind, who was still facing his back towards them, couldn't believe his ears. He knew that voice. It was her voice, he couldn't go wrong. As he slowly turned around, he was once again face to face with her.

"Milind, this is Prachi…my business partner…"

Prachi who still had her hand extended towards him, felt like the whole place was turning upside down. What was he doing here? He couldn't be here? How was he MM hotel's owner?

Milind, on the other hand, tried to read her eyes. What was that look on her face? As he saw her extended hand, he slowly took out his hand from him pocket. But as he was about to shake hands with her, he heard the song change. It was that same song that played all those years ago, it was their song.

"Prachi…isn't this…your favorite song…" asked Angad. Taking her hand in his, he pulled her towards the dance floor leaving Milind behind.

As Angad and Prachi danced together, all the pain, anger, hurt and betrayal flashed in front of Milind's eyes. Few minutes ago, he was thinking about her, now he wished he never knew her.

On the other hand, Prachi felt suffocated, she couldn't believe her eyes. Why was destiny doing this to her? Stopping in the middle of the dance floor, she said "Angad I need to go home…"

"Prachi you just came…"

"Angad please…I need to go…I don't feel good" she said as she saw Milind looking at them. She couldn't bare the hate in his eyes. She just couldn't. She needed to run from there.

When Angad noticed Prachi's face go pale he immediately agreed without saying anything. He asked her to wait outside as he went to get the car. Prachi, as told was waiting outside when she suddenly felt someone pull her. It was dark and she was against the wall. Even if she couldn't see his face, she knew it was him. She knew his touch. When his grip was getting stronger, she whispered "Milind…you are hurting me…"

Pressing her against the wall he said "Only if you knew the true meaning of hurt" and then disappeared in the dark.

Edited by Heeba - 23 May 2008 at 4:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiron.rsroopaliSobtiObsession

Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by azam12neelab

be quick with the update heeba please! can not wait to read next part as milis would go to the event!!! Wink

PostedSmile...hope u will like it...

Edited by Heeba - 23 May 2008 at 4:44pm
-DA- Senior Member
-DA-
-DA-

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

YAY!!! u posted Big smile
will be back to comment

Ohhh they finally meet

Glad that Angad cleared out the misunderstandings, but he still doesnt know Diya is Prachi's daugher, hope he finds out soon

Thanks for the update, I hope you reveal what happened in the past soon

Edited by devilnangel - 23 May 2008 at 4:54pm
sailat Senior Member
sailat
sailat

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
oohhhh!! Nice one, Heebs :DD Hopefully we'll know in the next couple of chapters what went wrong b/w the two.
sailat Senior Member
sailat
sailat

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Heebs, wanted to know when will u be updating next??
-Deepa- IF-Rockerz
-Deepa-
-Deepa-

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Yay....Michi met each other.Big smile Let me say again that I love Angad.Embarrassed He cleared the misunderstanding that Milind had about his relationship with Diya...i liked it.

Now are u going to reveal what happened between Michi in the next part? Embarrassed

Lovely update, Heebs. But i felt it was a short update...cant get enough of it.Tongue Waiting to read what happens next. Embarrassed

Go to top