Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Michi FF: Yaadein epilogue p-118 20/2 (Page 20)

PourQuoi IF-Rockerz
PourQuoi
PourQuoi

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
FRIDAY??? LOL Heebssssssssss! Lol...no no I'm just joking... Smile

chituku IF-Dazzler
chituku
chituku

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Shocked ohhhh gawd HEEBS U STARTED ANOTHER FIC and even finished 4 parts and now i saw this. oh my god where hav i been, sweety give me some time will be back wid my comments,anyhow "CONTRACT MARRAIGE" IS MY FAV i still has to comeover the fact u finished it,me Cry. anyhow i hav full faith, u will do justice to what ever u are writting all the best jaan even though it's late here Thumbs Up Hug Smile
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillingal16

awww so cute....its his own daughter..no wonder he is feelin the connection..wonder how they will react when they meet each other...pls update soon...realy want to know what is happening..

Thanks hun
Michi meeting is next...it will be a mix of all sorts of reactions i guess...however...Prachi's reaction will be different from Milind's...
Will update asapSmile
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fathmin

Awwww Diya is sooooo cute Embarrassed I know...an adorable little kid...

Loved this update, can't wait for Michi to meet
PLZ update sooooooon

Thank youSmile
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zcbcc34

Heeeeeeebs!! Pistachio is my favourite too!!! Big smile Honestly...i use to hated before....but then all of a sudden it just became on of my favorites...weird huh..lol...well you know after...cookie dough and belgian choc... LOL

Okay...I'm kind of liking Ayesha...I'm dreading forming an opinion though...tell me dammit...what should I think? lol... LOL Think of all the possibilitiesWinkLOL

Oh so finally MM is in Canada...hope he likes it! Smile How can he notWink...Btw...do you know any french? Yes I do...I studied in french until college...its a beautiful language...

Now I can see all the interruptions Angad had will cause certain misconceptions in Milind's mind... OuchHe will have weird misconceptions...but will clear out at some point... But I hope they will soon be cleared...Angad is a dear boy...love him!!! Smile Me too...but it little less than Milind..lol

Aha...were they divorce papers that Milind was looking at? Ones that he never signed? Confused ...I remember saying I wouldn't make guesses but couldn't help myself...Good guess Rims...you will find out when he come backs in indiaWinkLOLEmbarrassed...

Now Nandani mamma...kitni demande karti hai aap? lol...Glad Milind told her to listen and wait...

Aur yeh Prachi bhi na? soo Impatient... Angry LOL I know...lol

and finally AWWWWWWWW Milind and Diya...so cute!! Little sweetheart has already won Milind over... Big smile Its the natural bond of father/ daughterEmbarrassedSmile

Thank you Heebs!! Hug

Thanks RimsHug
Will update on friday...i know its far...but will make it long....and good luck with ur last examSmile
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chituku

Shocked ohhhh gawd HEEBS U STARTED ANOTHER FIC and even finished 4 parts and now i saw this. oh my god where hav i been, sweety give me some time will be back wid my comments,anyhow "CONTRACT MARRAIGE" IS MY FAV i still has to comeover the fact u finished it,me Cry. I know...I really enjoyed writing it...anyhow i hav full faith, u will do justice to what ever u are writting Awww thanks Chits...this one is a bit different...hope u will like it also...all the best jaan even though it's late here Thumbs Up Hug Smile

Thanks a lot hunTongue
-DA- Senior Member
-DA-
-DA-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Really liked Milind and Diya in this part Embarrassed Smile she is really cute, wonder how he will react when he finds out it his daughter
But i have a feeling he will think its Angad and Prachi's kid Ouch Another misunderstanding on the way

The last part was cute, can't wait for Michi to meet
Update soooooon

Thanks a ton!
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilnangel

Really liked Milind and Diya in this part Embarrassed Smile she is really cute, wonder how he will react when he finds out it his daughter He wont find out that soon...lot will happen in between...
But i have a feeling he will think its Angad and Prachi's kid Ouch Not quite...but he will misunderstand her again... Another misunderstanding on the way

The last part was cute, can't wait for Michi to meet
Update soooooon

Thanks a ton!

Thanks a lotSmile Glad u liked it...will update asap..

Go to top