Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Michi FF: Yaadein epilogue p-118 20/2 (Page 17)

fathmin Newbie
fathmin
fathmin

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Really interresting story
Nice to see Angad in this FF, I'm a big fan of his Embarrassed

Thanks and continue sooooon

Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fathmin

Really interresting story
Nice to see Angad in this FF, I'm a big fan of his Embarrassed I think you will like him here as wellEmbarrassed

Thanks and continue sooooon

Thank youSmile
-Deepa- IF-Rockerz
-Deepa-
-Deepa-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Why is everyone so hell bent in getting Milind married to Prachi? Ouch I understand his mom's & sukriti's concerns...but Ayesha!! dont know what to tell about her. Is she positive in your ff? Confused

I hope Michi meet before the MA marriage. Very eager to know how Milind will react with he sees Prachi with Diya. I guess he will misunderstand that she is married to Angad. Ouch BTW i like Angad.Embarrassed

Heebs, u have built up the curiousity very well with each part. Loved reading this part.

Update soon. Tongue
madhu_vasireddy Goldie
madhu_vasireddy
madhu_vasireddy

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
OMG Milind's mom giving her kasam to Milind and asking him to marry Ayesha.Yeh kya kardiya aapne Aunty? Ouch OMG Suk also wants her bhayya to get married to Ayesha. Ouch I guess Ayesha is going to do chance par dance now. Angry I am wondering if she is going to be a positive char or negative char
Aww...Diya wanted to be a little girl just so she could be picked up by Angad,she is a cutie. Embarrassed I pray and hope that she is the one who is going to get her parents together.
Nice part Heebs,you are doing a great job in keeping up the suspense. Clap Clap when you updating next?I know I am being greedy but can't help it.
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsyworld

Why is everyone so hell bent in getting Milind married to Prachi? Ouch I understand his mom's & sukriti's concerns...but Ayesha!! dont know what to tell about her. Is she positive in your ff? Confused I don't know....still thinking about it....lol...just kidding you will find out soonWinkEmbarrassed

I hope Michi meet before the MA marriage.He definitely will Very eager to know how Milind will react with he sees Prachi with Diya.He will meet Diya...not knowing she is actually Prachi's daughter...he will come to know about it later on....when things take a different turn... I guess he will misunderstand that she is married to Angad.Not quite...He will misunderstand her in a different way Ouch BTW i like Angad.Embarrassed Me tooEmbarrassed

Heebs, u have built up the curiousity very well with each part.Thank you..i hope  when i start reveling things...it will live up to all the curiosities....Loved reading this part.

Update soon. Tongue

Thanks Deeps, glad u liked it
Will update on wednesday niteSmile
PourQuoi IF-Rockerz
PourQuoi
PourQuoi

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Heebs...wed is too far away...wait it's tomorrow? I think I may be able to wait... Smile
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_vasireddy

OMG Milind's mom giving her kasam to Milind and asking him to marry Ayesha.Yeh kya kardiya aapne Aunty? Ouch OMG Suk also wants her bhayya to get married to Ayesha. Ouch They just want him to be happy...it has been so long...and they dont really know what happened...I guess Ayesha is going to do chance par dance now. Angry I am wondering if she is going to be a positive char or negative char I guess thats what everyone is wondering..will reveal it soon....
Aww...Diya wanted to be a little girl just so she could be picked up by Angad,she is a cutie.She is the cutie pie in my story Embarrassed I pray and hope that she is the one who is going to get her parents together.To some extend maybe... but its going to be up to Milind to get back what he lost
Nice part Heebs,you are doing a great job in keeping up the suspense. Clap Clap Thank you...when you updating next?I know I am being greedy but can't help it I'll try for tomorrow...or not most probably on wednesday nite....

Thanks hunSmile
Glad ur enjoying it

Edited by Heeba - 19 May 2008 at 9:26pm
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zcbcc34

Heebs...wed is too far away...wait it's tomorrow? I think I may be able to wait... Smile

LOLLOL its still day after tomorrow for me....no cause i have an interview tomorrow...but if i have time i'll update as well...

Go to top