Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Michi FF: Yaadein epilogue p-118 20/2 (Page 13)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Heebs, that's a fab start to an intriguing FF. Looks like Michi have been split for the past five years. I also suspect Milsi des not know the existence of his daughter as she may have been born during the period of separation. Also looks like Neev and PL had a hand in Michi seperation although they may not have intended it. Goodto know that Ayesha hasnot been ableto penetrate the wall Milsi has built around him in the last five years. Would she be positive in your story? Hope Angad and she fall in love. That would free Michi from people who pine for them.   

Edited by optimist - 16 May 2008 at 8:59pm

Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zcbcc34

Heebs...this is the strangest thing... Confused I remember writing a comment and for some reason it's not posted and I was wondering why you didn't comment back... LOL And I was wondering where has she gone...I blamed it on ur net...lol

but here goes again then... Big smile ...okay I have now come to the conclusion that all three men love or at one point loved Prachi...Ehhh...something like that...lol Ayesha is in love with her best friend which is Milind unless you have strayed from the show... Ayesha's part is next...so u'll find out

At the moment, my favourite is Angad...I like him...I'm still thinking about the first part with him in it...I think he is going to be the favorite of a lot of people...his character will be different...really understanding guy... good dialogues and maybe because I used to watch KYPH in the beginning, I recognise him too... I opened my IF account back then when I use to watch KYPH...didn't follow it regularly...but would watch it time to time for IQ...

But Neev...aww poor guys...seems everyone is racked with guilt lol... At the moment its Neev that feels guilty...but later on i think its going to be Milind...but he will know how to deal with it without running away

Waiting to know what happens next Next part might clear up some confusion...and add some moreWinkLOL....cant wait!!! Big smile Clap

Thanks Rims...glad u liked it, will update on SundaySmile
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_vasireddy

Heeba darling,
I am loving how you are building up the suspense. Clap ClapThanks...don;t know how long i'll be able to maintain it... I am not sure if the person Neev was referring to could be Prachi but I am reasonably sure that Prachi was referring to Milind. Things will clear our once Milind and Prachi meet...at that point you will know who is who....Looks like Neev cleared out something to the lady for which she pardoned her.But now he seems to be guilty,so could it
be that to make her feel better he lied or something.He is feeling guilty cuz whatever he has done was wrong and he knew it...but he did clear up things with her...It seems to be exactly opposite with PRachi,she was trying to clear something up while the person wasn't at all ready to listen to.Please bear me with me Heeba,I am very bad at making predictions but I can't stop myselves from guessing. Its okay...I'm enjoying reading them....some of them are close...

Awww...Diya is such a cutie.So she knows that Angad isn't her actual Papa.She does...I'll explain how he became Angad papa from Angad uncle....
Nice update dear, Clap Clap I am dying to see how you are going to unravel the mysteries about these people's past.Update soon hun.

Thanks hun, glad that ur enjoying it, will update sunday nightSmile
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by optimist

Heebs, that's a fab start to an intriguing FF.Thank youSmile Looks like Michi have been split for the past five years. I also suspect Milsi des not know the existence of his daughter as she may have been born during the period of separation.Something like that... Also looks like Neev and PL had a hand in Michi seperation although they may not have intended it. Pl is innocent in all this...but Neev...its a mix of everything with him...Goodto know that Ayesha hasnot been ableto penetrate the wall Milsi has built around him in the last five years.She hasn;t...but she has her ways... Would she be positive in your story? Its you to find out...her part is  up next...It will probably give u an idea....Hope Angad and she fall in love. That would free Michi from people who pine for them. LOL If they meet maybe....lol...not a bad idea...but I have different things stored for them..

Thanks for reading and commentingSmile
Glad u liked it
Shabz. IF-Rockerz
Shabz.
Shabz.

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged
brilliant work Heeba Clap i read parts 1 and 2, i love angads relationship with diya, but im dreading the heartbreak he might go through when he finds out that prachi doesnt love him. michi's past is very intriguing, my guess is michi were married, but he thought neev and prachi were having an affair, i guess neev didnt exactly deny that fact hence michi seperation Ouch diya is adorable, cant wait for when michi see one another.
Heebs IF-Dazzler
Heebs
Heebs

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabzc1

brilliant work Heeba Clap i read parts 1 and 2, i love angads relationship with diya, He plays an important role in Diya's life....but im dreading the heartbreak he might go through when he finds out that prachi doesnt love him.He knows that she doesn;t....but he believes that she needs him...and his support...and...  michi's past is very intriguing, my guess is michi were married, but he thought neev and prachi were having an affair, i guess neev didnt exactly deny that fact hence michi seperation Ouch Not bad...is all i can say...lolWinkEmbarrassedLOLdiya is adorable, cant wait for when michi see one another.Michi meeting is after 3 chaps...i think....

Thanks Shabz, glad u liked it
Will update tomorrow niteSmile
PourQuoi IF-Rockerz
PourQuoi
PourQuoi

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Waiting for Sunday... Big smile ...even if I have work... Ouch
PourQuoi IF-Rockerz
PourQuoi
PourQuoi

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Waiting for Sunday... Big smile ...even if I have work... Ouch