When r u going to update???????/
plz make it fastšŸ˜Š
I really want to know how Michi unite Sooon hun...it will happen

Will update in a whilešŸ˜Š

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Chapter 18 "The little prayer"

As Prachi slowly opened her eyes, all she could think was Milind lying in a pool of blood. It must have been a bad dream, a nightmare in fact. However, as soon as she saw her surroundings, she knew that it was all reality. She was lying on a hospital bed. Her head hurt as she tried to look around the room to see any familiar face. It was then that she spotted Angad.

Angad, who has not left her side ever since he found out, was sitting on the sofa nearby, praying for her to wake up. He was in a meeting when he had got a call from the hospital. Leaving everything behind, he rushed for the hospital, nothing was more important than her. He still hadn't informed PL and Diya. He didn't want them to worry as the doctor said that it was only a minor head injury.

"Angad" she called out his name and he immediately rushed to her side.

"Thank God that you are fineā€¦you got me all worried there" he said as he helped her sit up on the bed but Prachi eyes searched something else, someone else.

"Is it hurting, you want me to call the doctor or a nurse to check on you?" he asked but Prachi simply nodded negatively. She was fine, but how was he? Where was he and in what condition was he in? All these questions were clouding her head.

She looked up at Angad and asked "Angadā€¦voh Milind"

"What with Milind" he replied confused. Why was Prachi asking for Milind?

"Where is heā€¦I mean how is he"

Angad smiled at her and said "Prachi he is fine as long as I knowā€¦I talked to him last night"

"Thank God" she murmured closing her eyes. She could have never forgiven herself if anything had happened to him but only then did she realize what Angad had said.

"Last night?" she questioned

"Yes, that was the last time I talked to him, he seemed fine to me"

Hearing this, she rushed out of bed, Angad tried to stop her but she simply refused to listen. Walking up to the front desk, she asked one of the nurses about Milind and the young lady informed her that the man that was brought in with her was still in the ER.

"Can you please take me to him" Prachi asked the nurse

"Do you know him, are you his family" she asked in return

"YES" came a quick reply from Prachi.

As the nurse was taking Prachi to the ER, she had explained how they didn't know who to call concerning Milind. There was only an ID in his pocket nothing else. They assumed he was a tourist or something like that.

Once, they were in front of the ER, they saw the doctor come out. Prachi walked up to him and asked "How is he doctor, he is fine isn't he"

"He is stable, he hit his head quite hard, I can only tell you more once he wakes up"

"Then make him wake up"

"M'am try to understand, its up to him and his bodyā€¦we cannot simply wake him upā€¦we are trying our best"

"If you are trying your best then why doesn't he simply wake up" she shouted. Angad who had followed her, came to her side, trying to figure out what exactly was happening.

"Angad please tell the doctors to wake him upā€¦it wasn't suppose to be himā€¦tell them to wake him up" she said as she broke down in his arms.

Making her sit on the bench nearby, he went to talk to the doctor. The doctor repeated the same thing he had said earlier to Prachi. Milind hit his head severely but for now he was fine. If he doesn't wake up in the next 24 hours, then there would be something to worry.

Talking a seat next to Prachi he said "He is under complete observationā€¦he is going to be alright" but Prachi wasn't satisfied. She walked up to the room and looked at Milind through the little circle window. He was lying there unconscious all because of her. She was responsible for all this. It was all because of her. She was the reason for all his pain. Why couldn't she cross the street properly? Why did he have to safe her? Why couldn't he simply let it be and let her go? She kept asking these questions to herself when she already knew the answers. She knew that no matter what, Milind would never let anything happen to her. She kept staring at his unconscious frame, as tears rolled down her cheek.

After a while, Angad walked up to her and as he put his hand on her shoulder she turned around to look at him. "Prachi, how did all this happen?"

Prachi narrated him what had happened not revealing anything about them. She told him how Milind pushed her and placed himself in front of the car. "He saved meā€¦he saved me Angadā€¦I'm the one responsibleā€¦Its all because of me" she cried

"But what were you doing with Milind" he had questioned. From what he remembered Prachi told him earlier this morning that she had to bring PL to the doctor. This is why she wasn't able to come for the meeting. She never mentioned meeting Milind.

Prachi looked up to him as his eyes questioned her. He had all the right to question her and she owed him the truth. He deserved it. She was about to tell him everything when his cell rang.

"No milieā€¦I can't, fix a new appointmentā€¦"

"But sir, this is importantā€¦the next date will take months"

Angad was about to say no, when Prachi told him not to worry. She asked him to go back to the meeting and she would be fine. She will wait here for Milind to wake up and that he could come back later and they could then talk.

"Are you sure" he asked and she nodded.

As Angad took a leave, Prachi decided to go inside Milind's room. She didn't ask for permission as she knew they wouldn't let her.

She approached his side taking small steps. She came to his side and sat beside him on the bed. Taking his hand in hers, tears flowed as she remembered the last thing he asked her. "Do you still love me?" he had asked. They question kept echoing in her head.

Caressing his hear, she bent down and whispered in his ears "Yes I do love youā€¦I have always loved you and I will forever" She placed a soft kiss on his forehead and continued "Milind I can never stop loving youā€¦I live for youā€¦you have to wake upā€¦" but there was no response from him, nothing.

"You have to wake up Milind, if not for meā€¦for Diya, our daughterā€¦your daughterā€¦wake up Milind, wake up" she cried but still there was no response.

Hours have passed, yet Milind was still the same. Prachi's tears had dried out as she watched him. After what seemed like forever, she felt him move. She looked up to him, it seemed like he was having some sort of seizure. She rushed out to call the doctors.

Prachi watched from far as the doctors examined him. Nothing was going to happen to him she kept telling herself. He had to live; he had to live for Diya.

Prachi kept pacing in front of the door, waiting for the doctor to come out. After a while, one of the doctors came out. "Did he wake up, is he alright, why was he having a seizure" she asked all in once.

"It happens, sometime this is their way to tell that they have felt your presence"

"This means that he felt my presenceā€¦did he hear what I told himā€¦did he hear me" she asked

"Its very much possibleā€¦in fact I encourage you to talk to himā€¦this might wake him up" replied the doctor and then went back to check on Milind.

Prachi on the other hand thought of what the doctor had just said. Walking up to the front desk, she asked if she could use the phone. When the nurse gave her permission, she called her mom and asked her to bring Diya to the hospital as soon as possible. PL panicked hearing the word hospital, but Prachi assured her that she was fine. PL kept asking her questions but Prachi told her that she would explain everything once she was here with Diya.

PL walked in with Diya by her side after a while. As soon as Diya spotted her mom, she ran to her. "Mama, what happened on your headā€¦why is it bandaged" she asked

"Nothing betaā€¦" Prachi tried to explain when her mom asked her the same question. "Nothing momā€¦its really nothingā€¦I'm fine but he isn't"

"Angad?" said PL. It was the first name that came to her head but Prachi nodded in negative.

Taking Diya with her, she went up to the room where Milind was kept. As they entered, Diya looked at her mom all confused.

"Diya, remember Milindā€¦he saved your mama todayā€¦and now he needs our helpā€¦"

"What kind of help"

"You see, your Milind uncle is sleeping in a deep sleepā€¦but we need to wake him up gentlyā€¦will you talk to himā€¦" she tried explaining her. How she wished she could have told her that he was her dad, her real dad.

Diya slowly walked up to his bed and with the help of her mom sat beside Milind. "Mamaā€¦I have another idea, why don't we pray to God. Nani always says that we should pray to God when we need help"

Prachi smiled at her daughter as she closed eyes and prayed "Dear God, please help my Milind uncleā€¦he is very nice, he buys me a lot of things. He even likes pistachio ice-cream like meā€¦please don't let anything happen to him" and when she finished, she placed a soft kiss on his cheek. And it was then that Milind had slowly opened his eyes and saw his daughter smiling at him.

"Diya" he whispered.

"Look mama it worked" she said all excited and Prachi smiled through her tears. God had listened to Diya's prayer.

Angad who had come back some time ago, watched this from the door. There was more to what he saw. He had definitely missed something. As he turned around he saw PL and his eyes had questioned her. PL tried looking away but she couldn't. Angad deserved to know the truth. It was time for him to come out of the darkness.

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update as always.Glad that milind is on the raod to recovery.Hope Angad knows the truth soon and Michi unite.  
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank God Pl has enough brains to tell Angad the truth..... hope she does and Angad turns into Proteek part 2.
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update....thanks for bringing Milsi back to the land of the living....Diya is too good.....so innocent in her prayers to GOD.  I hope PL tells Angad the truth soon...and we see MICHI re-unioun in the next part???

Looking forward to the next update...continue soon!
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice update hun... Diya was soo cute!!
Angad is suspicious! hopefully he will reunite michi and diyašŸ˜Š
continue soon
Insomniac thumbnail

This is a really good FF.  I hope that Angad finally hears the truth, he deserves to know everything now.  Diya is so loveable and it was really special how Milind woke up after her prayers and closeness, this reveals a true intricate bond shared between a father and his child. I hope that after hearing the truth then Angad will understand Prachi's dilemma and feelings towards Milind, and help them to unite sooner rather than later. However this will be a very painful process for him.

Wonderful FF please continue soon!!
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update hun...just love diya...she's just too cute...so glad that angad has gotton suspicious over prachi's outburst and diya's prayer to milind...m sure PL wil soon tel him abt michi and diya's connection if nt t prachi
brilliant update...continue soonšŸ¤—
wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
they or Prachi herself should tell Angad  what the real truth is soon.
thank u so much for an excellent update babešŸ‘
Mi*chi thumbnail

Hope Prachi tells the whole thruth to Angad. Diya was so sweet.

Lovely update.