Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Heeba, very nice update.. I hope you won't let the engagement happen
unlike in the serial.
Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: zcbcc34

Aww you kept your promise... ๐Ÿ˜ณ .. ๐Ÿ˜‰I had to...since i wont be able to update for the next couple of days...have relatives coming over...

Heebs...ohh this is getting more and more interesting...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...when I read the first half of the update, I was pretty sure that Neev loved Ayesha because of this...heheh...Rims...your looking for Neesha everywhere๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

"No Milindโ€ฆthere is so much to do, you guys can talk laterโ€ฆ" she said and pulled him away from Neev. Why did he have to come back after all those years? That too, when she was about to marry Milind.

But then as I read on, it turned back into Prachi...LOL...

Now I dunno it could be either Ayesha or Milind that have gone to see Neev...perhaps Ayesha gets there first and Milind overhears? Something like that....

Thanks Heebs so much for the update...I'm glad Milind's conscience is knocked and he's wondering what if...Ya...for some reason I just didnt want him to break/cancel his engagement    just because he finds out the truth...it looks nice like this...he felt something is wrong...although he should have felt it long time back...

Prachi...oh god, it's too sad Heebs......the poor girl...I feel for her...๐Ÿ˜ญ I know๐Ÿ˜ญ...

Thanks Rims๐Ÿ˜Š
Heeba thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_JAY_FAN

awesum

plz continue ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks hun๐Ÿ˜Š
Heeba thumbnail
Originally posted by: michifanreal

Heeba, very nice update.. I hope you won't let the engagement happen
unlike in the serial. hmmm lets see...๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks hun๐Ÿ˜Š glad u liked it
I've been reading ur FF...been so busy that couldn't always comment...ur doing a good job๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š
fathmin thumbnail
Read the last two chapters
Loved them both, beautifully written ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Hope Milind find outs everything and really feel bad for Prachi, i guess she decided to move on

THX
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Heebs, this was as good as the rest and though I was a little disappointed that the truth is yet to be revealed I am happy you took this course. By the way I love you simple style of writing which conveys a lot even while making the reading easy. You have managed to retain the suspense element. Anyway I'll again go back to my guessing to unravel it.

I think the 'we' in the statement "You saw what we wanted you to see" is to Neev and Ayesha. I think Neev and Ayesha got together and came up with a plan which will enable each to get the person he/she loved. But once Neev realised how heartbroken Prachi was he could not go through with his plan and admitted the truth to her.

Ayesha may have landed in Neev place to ask him to shut up about their plan for she knows if Milind knows the truth he will never agree to marry her. Milind will overhear the conversation and realise the truth. Ayesha's role in his break up with Prachi will make it easier for him to now cancel this engagement.

The only hitch is would he be in time to stop Angad-Prachi's engagement/wedding? I hope he atleast calls Prachi before he decides to board the flight back to Canada. But I think you will make it a nail biting finish.
Heeba thumbnail
Originally posted by: fathmin

Read the last two chapters
Loved them both, beautifully written ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Hope Milind find outs everything and really feel bad for Prachi, i guess she decided to move on I guess she did...but lets see what happens...the main question is...will Milind be able to arrive on time...

THX

Thanks hun๐Ÿ˜ŠGlad ur enjoying the FF...

ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Heebz..i was a bit dissatisfied with this part... ๐Ÿ˜† Maybe I had so much high expectations that Milind will come to know the truth...but your take on it was good too..but just that it left me wantinng to know when Milind will come ot know the truth!!!

But, Ayesha is definitely turning out to be evil in this one...but what was Neev trying to convey!! I really want to know what that is! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Heeba thumbnail
Originally posted by: optimist

Heebs, this was as good as the rest and though I was a little disappointed that the truth is yet to be revealed Next Chapter...everything will be out... I am happy you took this course. Me too...I was actually planing on revealing the truth right there at the airport...but like this...it looked more nice...I wanted Milind to listen to his heart for once...By the way I love your simple style of writing which conveys a lot even while making the reading easy. Thank you...I know my english is pretty simple...I have been studying in french all my life...only now I'm going to an english Uni....but writing a FF...definitely helps a lot...You have managed to retain the suspense element. Anyway I'll again go back to my guessing to unravel it.

I think the 'we' in the statement "You saw what we wanted you to see" is to Neev and Ayesha. I think Neev and Ayesha got together and came up with a plan which will enable each to get the person he/she loved. But once Neev realised how heartbroken Prachi was he could not go through with his plan and admitted the truth to her.

Ayesha may have landed in Neev place to ask him to shut up about their plan for she knows if Milind knows the truth he will never agree to marry her. Milind will overhear the conversation and realise the truth. Ayesha's role in his break up with Prachi will make it easier for him to now cancel this engagement.
This time opti...you have got mostly  everything right on spot...next chapter...I'll fill in the missing blanks....

The only hitch is would he be in time to stop Angad-Prachi's engagement/wedding? Lets see....I hope he atleast calls Prachi before he decides to board the flight back to Canada. You know how he is...he is unlikely to call before he goes...but I have something in mind...hope you will like it....  But I think you will make it a nail biting finish.

Thanks opti๐Ÿ˜Š
Wont be able to update for the next couple of days...have some family coming over...have to help my mom around....she has been complaining that I'm always in my room on the computer...can;t help it...it is the most addictive forum ever...
And congratz for the best Michian...u truly deserve it๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Heeba - 15 years ago
Heeba thumbnail
Originally posted by: panache

Heebz..i was a bit dissatisfied with this part... ๐Ÿ˜† I understand...if I was the reader....I would react the same way...I guess I'm having fun torturing everyone...lol Maybe I had so much high expectations that Milind will come to know the truth...but your take on it was good too..but just that it left me wantinng to know when Milind will come ot know the truth!!! Next update....promise๐Ÿ˜ณ

But, Ayesha is definitely turning out to be evil in this one...but what was Neev trying to convey!! I really want to know what that is! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Next chapter...you will find out everything...and Ayesha...well she is a mix of everything...

Thanks Sang๐Ÿ˜Š
Congrats...for best FF writer and best patni....