Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: joa123

fab ff.....
i read it just by chance πŸ˜ƒ ....as i was visiting this forum after ages....
and i was wow...gr8 story.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘
do cont next part soon

Thanks a  lot, glad u liked it...will update by tomorrow night😊
Heeba thumbnail
Originally posted by: chillingal16

hey gr8t part...so is diya michi;s daughter???U'll find out soon whose daughter she is...

Thanks😊
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Heebs hun looks like you've got much up your sleeve these days wat an intriguinging start now I bet this Angad guy never married Prachi he's just helping her raise Diya. Oh Milsi in pain we so love him in pain don't we. πŸ˜† Looking forward to another update soon. 😊
Heeba thumbnail
Originally posted by: zcbcc34

Okay...girlie...SPILL...what happened!! I cannot remain patient any longer and it has been all of 3 minutes now, since I read the update... 😊 Oh Rims...πŸ˜†...In like 5-6 chapters..i'll reveal not everything...but most of it

but oh my god hunny the cutest bit was when Dia is peeking out from under the covers... πŸ˜ƒ so so cute... I know...my little cousin actually always does that...and when she is mad she starts talking in the 3rd person....i'll make Diya a lot like her...

Okay I have a request...please dont make Angad fall for Prachi...it'll only lead to heartbreak and I cannot see him be sad... πŸ˜† U'll see how it goes...for the moment all I'll say is that he plays an important role in Diya's life...

But great update, fast paced and well written..Thank you... 😊 πŸ‘

I dunno why but your FF reminds me of the film Tum Bin...even though it has like zero resemblence...except that it's set in Canada... πŸ˜†Maybe because it has three guys in it...lol...

Thanks  a lot Rims...😊
Will update tomorrow...most probably Neev's partπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Heeba thumbnail
Originally posted by: panache

O.k...heebs...you better tell me what's going on! i can't take this much suspense...on top of all the suspense in the serial..i really can't take much more! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Remember how much we had to wait in WBB...i'm taking my revenge...lolπŸ˜† anyways just kidding...i'll reveal everything soon...

This is what i am thinking.... Diya is Michi's daughter...and prachi left him 5 years ago...Angad and She are business partners...and i think the reason why she left has got to do with Milind doubting Prachi... How am i doing so far??? πŸ˜‰Not badπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...U'll find out as the story moves forward...and abt Milind doubting Prachi...I'm still working on that part...its a mix of everything...

Can't wait to read the next part!

Thanks Sangs...will update tomorrow😊
Heeba thumbnail
Originally posted by: azam12neelab

heeba, you are back with a bang! πŸ˜†
i just love this angad guy so much πŸ˜‰ , i know that this is supposed to be milis and prachi and even this angad guy is really nice. sorry michians but me liking this jodi too? Its a Michi FF...but Angad will play an important character till the very end....and ur going to like his character as well....
one thing could you give us a face to the character of angad as i can not really picture anyone with the role? it would be nice to have a face for the character.Abt the face...i use to watch KYPH long time back and  the name Angad Khanna is taken  from there...and IQ (Iqbal khan) use to play it...so i'll stick to that...though his character will be different from the show...
so surly diya s mihic's daughter and something has happened which they got separated and miland doesn't know that he has a daughter as prachi must have been pregnant when she left. Not bad...
very very curious to know what has happened? U'll fond out soon...
but really whatever has happend, i want prachi to meet miland and solve their problems ofcourse this is oing to take a while, he might misunderstand her again with this angad guy. We all know how he is...don't we...
thanks, love this one too much heeba, but you are really keeping us in the suspense now! Don't know how long i'll be able to do so...
when r u updating next? Will update tomorrow

Thanks hun, Glad u liked it😊
Edited by Heeba - 15 years ago
Heeba thumbnail
Originally posted by: trros

omg heeba wat an intresting start wen i read da prologue den i thought np loved each other &ma loved each other The prologue was too confuse the readers a bit...lolπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ i din hv ne clue about angad but after reading da 1st part i got 2 knw dat its michi who love each other 😳 well heeba is diya michi daughter? 😳 U'll find out soon but she is too cute 😳 i must say m liking dis ff alot umm dere is alot suspense in it  πŸ˜‰ Don;t know how long i'll be able to maintain it...
m eagerly waiting for da next part
pls update soon heeba πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Minu, will update tomorrow nite😊
Heeba thumbnail
Originally posted by: *angel94*

Great ff
Please continue soon.

Thanks hun😊
Will update tomorrow nite...
Heeba thumbnail
Originally posted by: blind horizon

Heebs hun looks like you've got much up your sleeve these days wat an intriguinging startI'm on vacation...so i have my whole brain working on this FF...lol now I bet this Angad guy never married Prachi he's just helping her raise Diya. They aren;t married for now...Oh Milsi in pain we so love him in pain don't we. πŸ˜†Aren;t we so mean....lol....but he does look good in his anger pain look... Looking forward to another update soon. 😊

Thanks Muneeza, glad u liked it...will update by tomorrow nite😊
-DA- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just have a quick question, does Angad live in the same house as Prachi???Edited by devilnangel - 15 years ago