India-Forums

Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka
Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

Hate going too far : Cherry

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

What we saw in Maayka today ....Cherry employing gundas to do dirty work was an extreme case of hate going too far .

Will we ever see the police inspector instincts in Veer sensing , even in his grief , that something is terribly wrong with the way Soni disappeared ? Coz there r such things u know. Police inspectors r not like normal people in the sense that their training makes their instincts very sharp....hence the saying , once a cop , always a cop . Will we see that side of Veer ?

Only Jeet will know this is false . He has not slept with Soni so he knows it . How will he expose Cherry ?

And Durga ? Just coz now , selfishly for the sukh of being a grandmom she was smiling , will she go scot free and will only Cherry be blamed ? What a mess Durga has made !!! Such a bad mess , such a bubbling mire that there is the possibility that in his attempt to save Soni from Cherry , Jeet may lose his life as Cherry has now turned positively dangerous....employing gundas and all .

Will they ever show moms like Durga being thrown out of the house ? It was her hate for the ' Lakkadwaale ki beti' that went too far ultimately .

neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
this show has gone too far now that it makes me sick to my stomach. when will durga be punished. cherry has crossed her limits now by using gundas. she is no better than sindura
rainabow Senior Member
rainabow
rainabow

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
This is what I was trying to say before. I no longer consider Cherry a victim nor do I feel sorry for her. Any rational person would have just left, but Cherry stayed behind to seek revenge. Revenge has become her only mission and purpose in life so of course she is morally bankrupt at this point. I don't see why people have been defending her all this time. I'm sure if she drew up some divorce papers Jeet would have gladly signed them. And as hurtful as it is, and as much as she liked him, that is what a sensible person would do. They would leave, go home, grieve, and move on with life. Despite that, I do not believe for one second that she loves Jeet or ever has loved him. She just has an obsession, and is angry and jealous of Soni. She crossed her limits a long time ago.

Of course the ultimate villain is and always will be Durga (and to a lesser extent Jyoti, who plays a similar role to Chandra in BMTD). Of course Cherry was a victim of her games. But in the end, despite all the horrible things that were done to her, Cherry had choices. If a family uses you, get up and leave.

I think there is a lot of blame to go around. Durga is at the epicenter, but Jeet, Cherry, and even Soni herself all had a role to play in this mess. So far there hasn't been a lot of focus on personal responsibility on any part. Jeet has mentioned feeling guilty a few times, but I wonder when he will actually act on his guilt and redeem himself.
Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
yeah cherry is just too much these days...its all because of durga otherwise cherry wouldnt even be in the house...jeet shud try his best to expose cherry to the family but i think that durga shud also expose cherry bcoz its all her fault...poor soni...sometimes i wish soni would defend herself & stop listening to everybody's crap all the time.
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Rainabow
Calling Cherry a victim of Durga is not really defending her u know. Even u have called her that in ur reply ....and u were not defending her . My point was exactly the same ....that she indeed was a victim of Durga , and that she did have choices and she went too far . If u read my posts uptill now about Cherry , I always said she shud be punished for endangering Baby Simran.
If u ask me , I always felt that Cherry did not exercise her choice of taking a divorce coz she did want Jeet to notice her at sum level ...and she cud also not let go of the shock that she recieved as a new bride when she found out that Jeet loved his own bhabi . A very sick picture was shown to her by Durga and Jyoti , the shock kindled her rage which killed her finer feelings . Her not going away was a combo of both these reasons , wanting to be noticed , and not wanting the person who made her this miserable go scot free. And for this it is not necessarily being in ' love' with Jeet ...it was too early for that ,she barely knew him ....its simply feeling cheated as a woman.
How convenient it was for Durga to become a beaming grandma and forget all the evil games she played in just one day . Does becoming a grandma absolve one from the terrible crimes she commited ? Does she even know what she did ? She constantly created fake situations by pitting Jeet and Soni together and showed Cherry that by sympathising with her . Constanttttly . Did she know that unlike Soni , who like Savitri in betiyaan ,is a toughie inspite of that meekness , [ such types r so much focussed on their goal that they bear any suffering but survive and dont crack]....Cherry , unable to bear it , wud snap ? And thats wat happened.
Of course theres a lot of blame to go around. And Durga needs to be unmasked like hell . All the trivial and big plottings she did need to come to the fore. Jeet took responsibility of the blame and will now even clear Sonis name , but Sonis own part in this....sumthing that i always spoke out and many didnt agree with me ....that she remained too silent , and when she did decide to go and tell Veer , she was abducted ....is blameworthy . One simply has to learn when notto remain silent . Had she talked to Cherry much much earlier , had she talked to Veer much earlier , had she even told Jeet in wat circumstances she got married instead of making him believe like a martyr that she dumped him and drove him crazy...a lot goes even towards Sonis silence habit....she cud have cleared up so much of this mess but she chose to hold her tongue .
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Cherry is way too worse than Durga and has stooped too low for her character in the show!!! I never liked her from day one as there was jealousy beaming on her face as soon as she started appearing on the screen... So it was quite hard for me to believe she is a nice character in the serial despite her being shown as very sweet to Soni in the beginning...

Sindura and other villains have a reason for being so selfish and cruel - they are all aiming to obtain the family wealth for themselves. So would that mean Cherry has set eyes on the Khurana family wealth too?? But I thought she is richer than the Khuranas!! Her character doesnt show any culture though...

And what is Harry mama there for?? Cant he scold his beloved niece for the inappropriate behaviors from time to time - all drama in front of him?? He looks so stupid and if they had wanted, they could have brought a better character for Lovely who has shown a steady head...
ebhagat Newbie
ebhagat
ebhagat

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I just cant believe that she would have goondas kidnap a person, but the only realy thing is she hates Soni, and she doesnt think she ever wrong, she is just so taken with her revenge, but let's forget Soni for a second - she doesn't even care if she is hurting an innocent child in her fury, so she can't even be called a woman.
bluedollie Goldie
bluedollie
bluedollie

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I agree with you....i agree that Cherry was instigated but she herself knows the truth thats Soni's child is not Jeet's yet she wants to break Soni and Veer's relationship. This clearly shows that now her motive from that of exposing the truth of Jeet and Soni's relationship has changed to revenge. She's simply jealous that Soni has found the happiness she hasn't with her hubby. Angry

Go to top