Karam Apnaa Apnaa
Karam Apnaa Apnaa

Written Update 13th May 2008

qama786 Groupbie
qama786
qama786

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
WRITTEN UPDATE 13TH MAY 2008

Samar is in the office signing some papers and he is looking at the stars through the window, he gets up and goes by the window and is thinking about something when Anupam comes from behind and says what are thinking about while looking at the sky and Samar says I am looking at the dark night which has been following me for years and by a chance it became my life and because of that everything got destroyed, my families love, happiness and respect for my elders and I am responsible for them all and people are always right to say God should give people everything expect for a misunderstanding and because of my one mistake everything got ruined because after Shiv died everyone thought I would look after them but I just ruined them and I wish the family never met me because then this family would have been happy and Gauri comes in the room and starts listening to their conversation . Anupam says don't just look at the dark night and just look at the bright stars in the dark night which tell us we have enough strength to fight as humans and Samar all the problems that happened in this house weren't your fault it was just your anger and jealousy taking over you which aren't there now and you know your mistake and trust me now no bad times will harm this family and Samar yes I hope so and anyway I am going London today on tonights flight and make sure you look after Gauri and the family and he says you don't worry and Gauri seems upset at the back of them and Anupam I will look after everything here and just quickly go and come back and watch you and Gauri will stay apart and then remember each other and Samar says I better go and pack and Gauri leaves and he leaves after. After leaving Anupam looks at the stars and says forgive me my friend if a star broke then I would have made a wish for you and Gauri but even if that never happened in my heart I will always pray you be together and happy. Gauri is in her room sitting on the bed and she looks at Samar and he does the same but then he gets he suitcase and just starts putting his clothes in unorganized and he puts some files in and one files drops and he puts it back and tries to shut the suitcase but it won't and Gauri is looking on and she gets up about to help and he says forget it I will do it and she says is it necessary that I always have to listen to you and there both look at each other and she says I will do it and she helps him and she takes a shirt out and says you don't where this so don't put that in there and she sorts out the clothes nicely and closes the suitcase while Samar is standing there and after she is done he picks the suitcase and leaves. Samar is coming downstairs ands Anupam and everyone looks at him and Gauri comes downstairs too and stands near him and he says to everyone after my work is complete I will try and come back as soon as I can and Gauri has a flashback of Samar or Shiv saying I am going to London and never coming back and the flashback ends. Samar says to everyone I know what I done is not forgivable but the way I treated everyone was bad and if you can please forgive me and Mahain says Samar beta at a children's mistake the parents shout at them and sometimes in anger there hit but there only do this so the child can think what he/she has done and what mistakes there have made which you have now admitted and thats why I have no problem with you and I only had one problem that God took away my son Shiv but today it feels like I have got my Shiv back in you and Samar says sorry and there hug while Gauri looks on crying and then Samar touches Dada Ji feet and Dadi says please go safe, eat on time and come back quickly and Samar says yes Dadi and Samar goes to Ayush and hugs him and then he looks at Gauri and she is wiping her tears and as she looks at him she leaves and everyone looks on as Samar leaves too. Gauri is in her room and has flashbacks of Samar talking to Anupam and of what he said to all the family to forgive him and flashbacks ends, the wind starts blowing loudly and Gauri looks through the window as Samar is leaving and the driver is putting his suitcase in the boot if the car and as Samar looks back he sees Gauri and she looks and him and closes the curtain and he just sits on the car and the driver leaves. Gauri is on the bed with tears in her eyes and someone calls out Gauri and she looks and it is the ghost of Shiv and she gets happy and says Shiv and Shiv says you look happy and before I went you made some promises to me and I want you to remember them. You said even if circumstances were bad , if time supported you, if I live or die but you for your family, kids you will never not live your life to the full and today when life is in front of you then why you turning your back and even you know what Samar did was a misunderstanding and mistake and he knows that too and he wants to repent his sins so thats why Gauri I think you should forgive Samar and make a new life with him and Gauri says my life starts with Shiv and ends with Shiv and without you this Gauri is living but inside she is dead and Shiv says please Gauri I am just a ghost and living people can't start a life with a ghost and you have got married to Samar and you should be together and think of your future and Gauri says no Shiv I am married to Samar but we both are like outsiders and even staying together we can't be together and Shiv says if a pray can come true and then how do you know life can't be the same, Samar already thinks of you as his wife and I am sure he will keep you happy and the same happiness that I gave you and Gauri please for my sake just be with Samar. Gauri look you promised me and now you can't break that promise and make Samar your husband for me, the family and the kids and then I am happy and everyone too and please make him your partner please and as Gauri looks Shiv is gone and she says Shiv and she looks out the window but Samar is gone. Samar is in the airport and he looks back to see if Gauri has followed him and Samar just walks on and Gauri is in the car and has flashbacks of her marrying Samar and when her scarf got stuck in Samar's watch. Samar shows his passport and ticket and takes them back, Gauri is still in the car, Samar is waiting for the gates to open and is sitting on a chair and as we see Gauri arrives at the airport and is about to go through a door but a security woman stops her and says where is your ticket and she says look I need to go inside and the police officer comes and says excuse me ma'am you can't go without a ticket and she says please try to understand I really need to see this person and please let me go inside I will come back out and the officer says we have rules and you can't go inside and Gauri says why don't you understand and a manager comes and says what is your problem and she says I need to meet Samar Kapoor who is going onto the next flight to London and it is important and these people won't let me go inside and the manager says who are you to Samar and Gauri is quite and not saying nothing but then she says I am his wife and my name is Mrs Gauri Kapoor and the manager says to the officer let her go inside and I know Samar so you can go inside and Gauri says thank you and she goes inside and she looks around for Samar and he is sitting on the chair and his flight is announced and as he is about to get up and leave, Gauri shouts Samar and he looks at her and she is crying.

PRECAP: Samar is saying to Gauri I promise I will come back quickly and Anupam says to Gauri with your eyes it looks like you can't wait for Samar is come back and Gauri is smiling and I will also wait for the day when Samar is back from London

EPISODE: This epi was fantastic and it is a must watch. I am so happy for Samar & Gauri

RATING: 10/10

COPYRIGHT 2008 INDIA FORUMS 2008
Please do not attempt to copy this and use it on another forum. This can only be copied by people who have asked permission from me.

PS. I am so so so sorry for posting this late but I won't be late next time and my apologies to everyone who was waiting for it

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

krasschandrabivanta29archie76sayajainshabana_79sp87sumu87gayatri_hatersRaima36pps_ppsLatishaSamitMrs.soniayk6daddysgirl786abhilashasharmaluv_pavirahat_fahad8neela226fly2meyipee

neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
wow a must watch episode.
roseflower_07 IF-Rockerz
roseflower_07
roseflower_07

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
thanks
Alka007 Groupbie
Alka007
Alka007

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:02am | IP Logged
I sure hope nufin wrong happens now cuz its high time this epi ends....
Thanks 4 the lovely update..its very well clarified.. Smile
wande IF-Rockerz
wande
wande

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:23am | IP Logged
thanks Clap Clap Big smile
luv_pavi IF-Rockerz
luv_pavi
luv_pavi

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged
thanxxx Big smile
pals_sneha IF-Dazzler