India-Forums

Update 13 May***

ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

Suajta is pacing thinking of what she should do. Menka comes in and asks why do you look so lost? Suajta says no nothing like that. Suajta thinks to herself that, what if I ask Menka for the money it is not a lot for her but what if she tells Verish. Menka says if you are troubled then tell me. Suajta says yes there is, menka Sameer…I have to talk to you about Sameer. Verish comes from upstairs and says hi. Verish says I will tell you what happened Sameer has a fever. Menka says you scared me. Verish says lets go. Menka says call me if you need anything. Suajta prays to god for help. When sujata touches gods feet a flowers gets tied on her bracelet she thanks god for the blessing. Suajta gets up and goes to her room masi comes and asks what are you doing. Sujata gives masi her bracelets. She says masi go give these to the jeweler and get 1lak, masi says no this is not the way. Suajta says but masi you are the one that said to solve the problem and think of the rest later. I have to solve this. Masi says I cant do this, sujata says I could go to but what if someone recognizes me. To save my son I will face anything.

Faiba comes and calls sujata. She says Veru left me money go get it. Suajta says Sam has a fever he was calling you. Faiba says I just left for a week and you got him sick what kind of mother are you cant even take care of him. I will go see him.

Masi goes to the jeweler and says please sir hurry up, he hands her the money and says if you don't come get theses in a month you wont get them back at all.

Faiba is talking to some girls from an organizations and insults Suajta. She says I don't know how parents leave there daughter like that. Suajta keeps looking towards the door. Faiba says make sure that my photo is in every newspaper not for popularity so my blessing goes to everyone lol. The lady says I need the money, faiba says suajta beti get the money please. Suajta looks toward the door again. Suajta thinks why hasn't masi come yet. Right then masi come in sujata is relived. Masi takes out the money.

At office: Menka and Verish are talking about the company. Verish get s call and hangs up he says I have to leave now.

At home: The ladies leave faiba says don't forget about my photo. Suajta says I don't feel good. Masi says its b/c its first time you lied. Verish comes in and calls Suajta. He says where if the money I told you to give to faiba. Faiba says she already gave that to me. Verish says is that true. Suajta looks down and says yes. Verish says I did not here you. Is faiba right? Suajta looks up and says yes. He says oh then where is the money you got after giving these bracelets to the jeweler he shows her the bracelets. Verish says you bahu is a liar. What happened that you had to send kokila to the jeweler, she does not care for this families reputation some day she may sell this house. What did you think that sending masi there no one will find out as soon as she got there the jeweler called me. I was so ashamed. Tell me where is the money tell me! Suajta says I cant tell you. Verish says you have to. Suajta says I cant tell. Verish says why im your husband u cant hide anything from me! Faiba says just tell him. Suajta looks at masi then at Sara then at Sam. Verish says you are right Faiba she always ruins everything. Just remember that you cant give my money away to friends like that. Suajta says I did not give them to a friend. Faiba says look veru you are asking so nicely and she is not saying anything. Verish says this is my house everything is mine, if you don't tell me now then listen to one thing(he goes and opens the door). He says tell me or else get out of my house! Suajta is surprised

Preview: Verish says get out of my house get out! Sujata is leaving.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaanu80mitriviraf4ujolly_flmahalaxmikval0822sumu87flowertotIshanviiprinceznapriyav

susmithamanav Senior Member
susmithamanav
susmithamanav

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
thanx a lot for the review. saves us watching all the lot of insults being thrown at sujata. GAK when she will start reacting. Clap
Malajiji IF-Dazzler
Malajiji
Malajiji

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
Meredith IF-Rockerz
Meredith
Meredith

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Thanx for the update. Ha Ha, I had a feeling Sujata would get thrown out of the house one day, but not so soon.
sangeet5 Goldie
sangeet5
sangeet5

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:51am | IP Logged
thank u... I hope finally sujata gets rid of all the nonsense viresh and kids throw on her..
aalochak Senior Member
aalochak
aalochak

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
nice update
thanks
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top