India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

predicting

Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
hmm for da past week ..i'm seeing that watever we predict doesnt come tru ...and the stuff that shows is out of this world...!!!
the creatives ideas are out of this world ..

i mean to start wid we were all waiting to see archi make kanya jealous but instead 2 epis were on cow piss??  that didnt help rannu and kannu's relationship....

after thursdays epi i thot that pooja will tell sum one  i thot mostly kanya....but no instead she keeps her mouth shut and tries to black mail...

and ranbir nanda running away ???  thats like out of the blue wuldnt u say ?

sum of da stuff are un nessesery and isnt funny liek da cow piss ting..!!

i luv kuch is tara to bits and am addicted to it but da last few epis letting me down alot...

whats say ?

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Ya i agree....i feel the same....i mean come to the point.....but m glad tht Nandas are back....but still Ranbir was not shown in today's episode else the last 2 mins....the whole episode was on Kanya's stupid acting she is obviously looking fake anyone can tell....but y is everyone on her side..... Angry Angry Angry
Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
i kno ....gosh ....everyone is gone blind now...well godboles and elder of nanda....maliak big D theyre on kanya side ..and ayaan i tink

i wonder whats gna hapen tomoro .....
actually u kno wat watvere i will think off the opposite will happen lol...or summink crazy
Multani90 IF-Rockerz
Multani90
Multani90

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

I was thinking the same thing, I mean we all had a set jealously Archita with Ranbir, Kanya getting jealous track in our minds. But nothing really came close to what we were thinking. For example its so funny that Kanya was jealous for two days saying she will get Archita away from Ranbir, and today she is jumping on her bed. But I like the current track, because Nandas are back, and Kanya suffering time will start. I mean she enjoyed too much, one character cannot be always happy and get what they want. But I agree something were unnessary, were let down. At this current point its not shaping out the way we accepted.

I wasn't so happy about todays episode, for something reason Kanya crying/overacting really really burnt my heart because I was thinking about what Ranbir has to go through. Since the first he has saw her bechara never got rest or peace of mind-in hate or love

Edited by Multani90 - 13 May 2008 at 4:27pm
Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
yep
aint watched todays but totally didnt understand

kanya wanted to keep archi away from ranbir for awhile

so i thot she was jealous

but whta now shes jumping with joy..!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index