Fan Fictions

LetsWriteALoveStory: FF Writing Contest (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhoomikauttam

Hmm.. the post was good... I like the actress playgin Bhairavi havnt seen the show ..nor do i know anythign abt the sotry but ur character skecth was ueful very good...

I will try and see if I can write soemthign on this...

great post and great worl.. the siggys is also veyr ncie.. Clap

pls try to participate and if u need any help just drop me or tan a pm we will help u with story or characters

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LetsWriteALoveStory: FF Writing Contest (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:37am | IP Logged
shrutu jaanu & tan that was a very good post... i'll try to participate.... Smile

Edited by sun_423 - 14 May 2008 at 3:39am

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 6:28am | IP Logged

great, thank you, plz do participate and make our efforts worthwhileEmbarrassed

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

Hmm.. the post was good... I like the actress playgin Bhairavi havnt seen the show ..nor do i know anythign abt the sotry but ur character skecth was ueful very good...

pls try to participate and if u need any help just drop me or tan a pm we will help u with story or characters

Hey I will surely participate and sen u my entries... Hope i dont may u crib at the way I take the charctersLOL it will my guess work..

hey we can post pics beside as well in the story? And if yes... so later i will eat ur brains in helpign me out with certain pics..WinkLOL 

As u have asked to name few more hcarcters from teh original story in our story the story will be not be able to make it too short..

hey Lovely to see both of u workign so hard on this.. thats the only reason i am particiapting... Big smilekeep ti up.. hope to send my entry soon..

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Hey I will surely participate and sen u my entries... Hope i dont may u crib at the way I take the charctersLOL it will my guess work..

hey we can post pics beside as well in the story? And if yes... so later i will eat ur brains in helpign me out with certain pics..WinkLOL 

As u have asked to name few more hcarcters from teh original story in our story the story will be not be able to make it too short..

hey Lovely to see both of u workign so hard on this.. thats the only reason i am particiapting... Big smilekeep ti up.. hope to send my entry soon..

thx we r sure we will get a nice story from u
yes u can post pic with ur story and i m ready to help u
and thx for liking our effort hope to get ur entry soon

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Hey shruti I have Pmd u my entry already.. Wink

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Hey shruti I have Pmd u my entry already.. Wink

thx bhoomi for ur entry ClapClap

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

hey we are ready to be eaten in heads by you, drop us pm with any help

and as for wiritng, you guys have complete freedom, only keep aaryyan as hero and Bhairavi as heroine.

and thanks for appreciating us

Post Reply New Post

Go to top