Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

ahh this show rocks my socks!

-Sohniye- Goldie
-Sohniye-
-Sohniye-

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
OMGGG .. hi guysssssss :waves:

okie so my di just told me about this show like a week ago, and lets just say i've watched like EVERY EPISODE..from 1-today's episode like in the past two days, and it sucks cuz i have my exams coming up like NOW..but all I can think about is premeer! ...omg..i haven't loved a show this much since liek kaisa yeh pyaar hain!

1. I think the story is awesome, but its making me angry cuz i don't know..i mean every show starts out awesome but with ekta they all get ruined like after afew months..im hoping this one proves me wrong..and also i don't know i need MORE ROMANTIC SCENES..i mean i think its adorable with their nazrein milo and stuff..but there needs to be more ACTION lol..like idk, i feel like alot of their cute scenes are repetative, I want heer to express herself more, her expression is always the same as always in every episode,..

2. I want to murder Daljeet! I mean obviously shes the villain of the show..but then omg, ive never hated someone this much, the way she treats Meher bachha :(...omg when she was stuffing the dahi in her mouth..it was so disgusting, I felt so bad for Meher, and then todays episode when she mistreated her while she was praying for her sister..omg..kill her...=(

okie thats all i had to say..i love the chemistry between prem and heer..<3

Big smile

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

Guryaaaaaaaaaaaa Hug
Okie one hand I m happy I told u and got you hooked and got ju here... But other hand :nono: Ishh ur exam time and u better be studying...
But ju pwomised u wud still do well...
And Haye Allah sarey episodes dekh daley.. Tussi great oLOL
And I m glad the show rocks your sockies...
Oh yaaa PH redefine Chemistry...
Oh and as for Heer's scenes and expression.. Abhi give her time na..
Chahe cliched ho ya repititive PH scenes have a magic of their own Embarrassed
Abhi itnay fireworks tou hain.. Action bhi ho ga no worries
And Oh DjDead dont even talk abt her... Ya Tasneem doing a great job of making us hate her...
And poor MeherOuch
And I agree I hope Ekta doesnt ruin this show..
And a Bigggggggggggg Penguin Jhappii to u Hug Welcome to the kdmhmd forum.. Trust me u wud love it here... Everyone is weally warm and friendlyBig smile
PS: wow new siggy is pwettyful, who made it? Ju?

Edited by -Faith- - 13 May 2008 at 3:43pm
-Sohniye- Goldie
-Sohniye-
-Sohniye-

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Apidiiiiiiiii!Hug
LOL i know my exams, don't worry..i'll do well still, i have some time left before mella exams, i'll make my di proud   Wink Wink
LOL idk if i'm great par i'll just say it was SO MUCH FUN!..just watching the episodes back to back, it was like no gaps, just purely heer and prem <3..my eyes hurt LOL
and hehe yeah I have to agree..their chemistry just makes it workkkkk, i'm just waiting for Heer to say something about her feelings too...
Yeah Tasneem is a great actress, i HATE daljeet, shes so mean and heartlesss..i like her in her champu scenes, but when i see how she treats meher, its disgusting Angry
AWWW API penguin jhappiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :jhapps: thanks for the wonderful welcome, i can't wait to talk to people about the show!!
Love youuuuuuu, and hehe nehi a friendie made the siggie for me LOL..par i'm trying to improve my photoshop skills, remember the aankhon wala pic I made, go me Embarrassed
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

GuryaaHugHug
Awww yaa I remember the ankho wali pic tubhi socha u made it Hug
Oh ya as long as u make me proudBig smile
Wah lol ur eyes hurt but ya I can imagine back to back PH... sounds fun!
Yup Heer would hopefully say sumthing abt her feelings soon...
Oh there chemistry discussion is never ending..Oh yup m sure everyone wud love ur discussions....
And yup lol Dj is good with her oneliners in her champu scenes.. But evil scenes.. She is evil like anythingOuch

Edited by -Faith- - 13 May 2008 at 4:18pm
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
action will be shown soon....its already showing in form of our prem.....

welcome to the gang pf premeer jodi lovers....

whenever premeer comes on-screen they just touch my hearts as their eyes speaks thousands of emotions
-Sohniye- Goldie
-Sohniye-
-Sohniye-

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
haaan shes bewy ebil naa, lub you api!

thanks mages! I can't wait to see more action, this is so excitingggggggg Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
pyaar_siya IF-Dazzler
pyaar_siya
pyaar_siya

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
yes its really nice show ilove it
jaan 234 IF-Dazzler
jaan 234
jaan 234

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
yes its really nice show i love it Clap Clap Clap

Go to top