Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

Important (Page 3)

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Feats

Ya exactly....i dont understand y Kanya say "Ranbir ko meri koi fikar nhe hai".....she is 200% blind fikar nhe hai toh y he did the fashion show the koli dance and kabaddi he did it all only for her.....to make her happy......Kanya will feel really terrible wen she will find out tht Ranbir loves her this much and he is damn serious abt her.....

True . Don't know when she wil find out and in other hand pooja were like nooo u can't love kanya please stay away from my sister..what the hell was that i thought pooja wil help ranbir or kanya to realize their love but nooo nothing is happening like that . Everything is going very different what we thought but i m happy chinnu came otherwise ranbir never will knows he loves kanya right Big smile.

RamanIshita Senior Member
RamanIshita
RamanIshita

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
I hear you "desaigirl101"..I don't get how people can change their views and opinions about something so quickly and so often! I guess everyone is unique..but I think the only reason why I haven't EVER stopped liking RanKan is cuz I've been a die-hard RanKan fan since the day I started watching this show. It could be because I know that they will BOTH be in love eventually anyways. So I can never really hate Ranbir or Kanya whatever they do. Tongue
mmeghpara Newbie
mmeghpara
mmeghpara

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:15am | IP Logged
^^ Exactly.. Everyone knows that at one point in show, they will eventually show RanKan together Tongue But, it's funny how all members come here and take their frustration out here on different character different days.. i guess wasting their energy as well in effort of writing and explaining why they hate particular character so much   Wacko Wacko Wacko jst sit back, relax and njoy da show..

laterzzz Wink

Edited by mmeghpara - 14 May 2008 at 12:16am
LoveStruck21 Goldie
LoveStruck21
LoveStruck21

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Um.

It's a soap opera for god sake.

Just as the story lines change, people tend to sway accordingly.

I really don't see why it bothers you. Everyone is entitled to change their minds whenever they want.

I don't think anyone should justify their opinions to you, let alone to anyone....

I'm not trying to be offensive, I just find it immensely juvenile when someone criticizes something so petty.
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mmeghpara

^^ Exactly.. Everyone knows that at one point in show, they will eventually show RanKan together Tongue But, it's funny how all members come here and take their frustration out here on different character different days.. i guess wasting their energy as well in effort of writing and explaining why they hate particular character so much   Wacko Wacko Wacko jst sit back, relax and njoy da show..

laterzzz Wink

dude that's why we all are here if one person become wrong then do you think it's right to agree with them always  well we all  love Rankan can't you guys see how ranbir was in pain he cried..like how many days i think it's 4 or 5 Right . And if ranbir did this to kanya also..then i wil with kanya because whoever is wrong i dont support them .

Edited by Himanivineet - 14 May 2008 at 2:59pm

Go to top