India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

Important (Page 2)

Multani90 IF-Rockerz
Multani90
Multani90

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
^^yep sania and salma, I mean if Kanya is such an unstable character, we as the audience would be a bit unstable too LOL. Not even one person is with Ranbir, Aditya is given up hope too.

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princez-preciou

Originally posted by Himanivineet

Originally posted by Multani90

One reason could be that we are emotionally attached to Ranbir, thats why anything or anyone that helps him is our hero. I mean I feels its okay to shift opinions...like if you asked me today do I like Kanya I could say no, if you asked me 4 months before I would say yes. This is just my opinion.

Hey sand i agree with u ...totally true ..comon yaar if charcter is chaging day by day then why not usLOL

haha lol yep that too

and plus rannu is like totally on his own ...in da serial at da mo..dat is or else we're ol here waiting to kill kanay lolLOLLOL even his mother is suffering him! she shuld at least show sum kind of support not black mail him to everything!

yeah i know this is we all are here no naa we want to see some romantic scene with Rankan , and there is point we if all changing our mind this is what we called life ho to aise Big smile

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

^^yep sania and salma, I mean if Kanya is such an unstable character, we as the audience would be a bit unstable too LOL. Not even one person is with Ranbir, Aditya is given up hope too.

yup true but we all know we can't hate kanya until..she cant realize she loves ranbir too and when she stop hurting him am i rightWink

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Ya obviously......Wen she stopped being mean to Ranbir and she loves him like anything and wen she cant live without him.....we all will love her....but wen she willsuffer i m sorry i will hve no pity for her......now she deserve tears.....

Edited by Feats - 13 May 2008 at 4:48pm
Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

yup true but we all know we can't hate kanya until..she cant realize she loves ranbir too and when she stop hurting him am i rightWink

i think i got whta u meant

u meant we cant hate kanya after she falls in luv wid rannu and stops hurting him ryt??
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princez-preciou

i think i got whta u meant

u meant we cant hate kanya after she falls in luv wid rannu and stops hurting him ryt??

yes you r right dear ..i dont know when this day come

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Feats

Ya obviously......Wen she stopped being mean to Ranbir and she loves him like anything and wen she cant live without him.....we all will love her....but wen she willsuffer i m sorry i will hve no pity for her......now she deserve tears.....

same here she needs to grow up ..sometimes i feel pity on ranbir coz he did everything for kanya he loves her..but look wha t he got in love just pain and tearsCryAngry

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Ya exactly....i dont understand y Kanya say "Ranbir ko meri koi fikar nhe hai".....she is 200% blind fikar nhe hai toh y he did the fashion show the koli dance and kabaddi he did it all only for her.....to make her happy......Kanya will feel really terrible wen she will find out tht Ranbir loves her this much and he is damn serious abt her.....

Edited by Feats - 13 May 2008 at 5:13pm

Go to top