shashank unfair????

spln thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i mean its a key question....n its just a show so no one really cares...but seriously would u really call him unfair????i can actually say he was pretty lenient with them just suspension....n he let keerti n shubhankar completely off the hook....n hers the best part....none of the 6 interns felt repentence even for a moment....i know its awsome fun to watch as a show....but seriously ethics disobeyed to this extent.... i really think he was lenient....even though it was fun to watch him being hit by the cake!!! 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yea...wasn't the cake hit his face the best.... I love his and Ridz expressions.... Bullseye!!! 😆 😆

Yea... i'd say he is lenient..he loves his interns!! Cant measure to real life.... lol... 😆 😆
Ladoo645 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ye, Shusank is toooooooo kind to his interns, cuz in reality, one mistake, ur gone from the job

But wht can we do , its a show after all 😆

-Natasha
Sidelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah he is unfair........... 👏
missing Vmars thumbnail
i think more dan being unfair hes biased !!! da girls get 2 go 2 lonavla for a week as a punishment whereas only da boys r suspended .. not fair esp since da whole fight was started by da girls ... ok he actually doesnt knw dat but jus because his own daughters r involved doesnt mean he sud suspend only da boys !!! all 6 sud have given da same punishment
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yup even i felt that..the interns did not regret and feel sorry for even a second!!!??? weird ...if this happens with us in school also then we are suspended with out any second chance and all.. 😕
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I dont think so this time SHIshank justify with all interns..He just too rude 4boys,in my pointofviwe if he wants 2suspends why 1ly boys?THe girls did the same things, Even they started it..Right?REALLY NOT FAIR>>DO REPLY FRINDS>.
freezinme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i dont noe...i think he ws coool..
suspension itself is a vry big step!!!
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: missing Vmars

i think more dan being unfair hes biased !!! da girls get 2 go 2 lonavla for a week as a punishment whereas only da boys r suspended .. not fair esp since da whole fight was started by da girls ... ok he actually doesnt knw dat but jus because his own daughters r involved doesnt mean he sud suspend only da boys !!! all 6 sud have given da same punishment

well yeh that i have to agree with....since he knew nothing n heard nothin there was no point of seperate punishments....but then i guess keerti mite have defended the girls beter than shubhankar for the boys u know!!! 😆
Karan.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: missing Vmars

I agree......