just realized....

spln thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ppl i just realized that for the past so many probs armaan was being blamed when he was not even at fault....n today....it was his masterplan to fool ridz n look at the way it backfired....n no blames!!! 😆
n then again...when he was being the nice changed lover boy all goody goody to her...even helped muskaan then he got rejected by ridzi....n when he turned all emanie then she was ready to perform even that item number for him, be his ghulam...n all that....
guess nothing comes to armaan when he deserves it neither rewards nor punishments....neither love nor hate....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeh so true...even when he won 'intern of the month' award i was like, what did he do to get it! lol 😆
kisnatulsi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awww thats sad...right!! just want to see armaan n ridz togehter and happy....and fast too!!!!
pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@jyk88--- 😆 I agree!

@spln---I don't think the blames for the other stuff was right, just like you said he didn't deserve that. But for this I don't think it's his fault either...all the interns are to blame! 😆

I'm glad that all of them are suspended, Dr. Shashank is being fair no? 😳

Shweta
spln thumbnail
well yeh the ultimate scene all were wrong...but intentionally armaans idea had backfired....i mean he was the master planner....but all get blame....lik nobody even bopthers finding who wat whr....n in the bhang thing....the only relatively sober guy gets blamed!!!
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
😆 😆 😆 very tru>>>
missing Vmars thumbnail
yeah but da cake fight wasnt started by him ... muskaan started it !! also while v r at dis topic i think muskaan is 2 be blamed for all da mess .... she tuk armaan  2 punjab as her boyfriend which ultimately led 2 armaans n riddhima's break up n again yesterday she statrted da fight which led 2 everyone's suspension !! i knw shes totally cute n bubbly n stuff but reallly shes one hell of a mischief maker Edited by missing Vmars - 15 years ago
-Vanshika- thumbnail
ya i agree.......... 😊 😊