Dill Mill Gaye

One Happy Evening.......

sonuy2k thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hay guys……
I ws actually a lil tired with the slow progress of dmg thse days……so I wrote down a story to cheer myself up!!
......then I thought why dnt I share it with my frnds?........So here it is………..I kno….its not a brand new idea. Infact…..Abs hs bn writin thse things fr long……bt I actually presented it in my way……check it out (sory...its a bit big... )……..

Im Sorry (in advance)……..if it bores u….
& Im happy (in advance)…….if it cheers u up…..

One Happy Evening

Its abt 7:30 pm. Ridhima is sittin at her study table….attentively studying a file…..the case history of a patient. She has a night duty today & this patient is critical…..she has to be alert.

A small girl enters the room……of about 4/5 years old…..
(I don't dare giv her a name. I dnt hav that right….thts her parents job. But for now…..lets call her "Princess"……."Pri" in short……..she is our princess indeed….)

Pri: Mom, I hate papa.
Ridz: Me too…honey.

The both girls look at each other & laughs out. Pri runs to mama, climbs th chair & sits on her lap. She puts her small arms around mamas neck and asks….

: if u hate papa…then why did u mary him?
: first u tell me….if u hate papa…then why don't u sleep unless he coms home?
: I cnt sleep unless papa givs me a goodnit kiss.
: Same problem with mama…sweetheart! Mama cnt sleep unless papas around!

Both girls again laughs. Ridhima looks at her daughter…..how pretty is her doll….straight black hair…jst lik her…..tiny pink lips…..& the sweetest smile….evrybody says Pri looks jst lik her mom when she smiles…….but her eyes……they r not lik hers….those bluish sparkling naughty eyes…..alwys remind her of only one person…….Ridz puts her fingers into Pris hair & asks…..

: tell me…why r u so angry with papa?
Pri looks displeased: He promised me to play basketball in the afternoon….bt he didn't come yet.
: Papa must b busy hony….u c…thr r many ill ppl in th hospital…..papa need to take care of them…..they need him, no?
: I need him too…..

Pri stops, hearing a cars sound in the parkin lot. She runs to the window and looks down………she tries not look happy….but its realy tough!.....she cnt be unhappy when papas around!

Armaan is lockin th car-door. He looks above and sees his princess….not lookin very pleased! He holds his ears with both hands and mutely says…..I'm sorry…..Pri turns her face and pulls th curtain……….Armaan smiles……She has got all the "gussa" of her mom….

Pri again takes place on moms lap. Armaan enters the room…..there is a big chocolate bar in his hand….and also a teddy…..

: Hello ladies.

…..No answr! Ridhima looks at him, smiles and then pretends to read the file again.

: Ok……I can eat the whole choclate alone……I'm very hungy….

Armaan….lookin at her daughter….unwraps th choclate….Pri glances at th choclate….its realy big….and her favorite one! Armaan takes one bite….

:Ummm……Its yummy!

That's it…..Pri cnt take it more…..she runs to papa….takes the bar & the teddy….turns back & stands….still angry. Armaan hugs his princess from back and says….

: Im realy sorry, sweethert….tell me wht I hv to do to make my princess smile?........ok….I'm doing push-offs…..u kno how much I hate it…….and I'm nt gnna stop unless my Pri smiles…….

He starts doin push offs on th floor: 1 2 3 4 …..

Ridhimas eyes suddenly get filled…….Ahh…those happy golden days…….umm hu….correction……these happy golden days…..

The counting is goin on…..22 23 24……Armaans hair gets wet with sweting…..Pri now looks realy worrid…..she jst cnt bear papas pain……she sits beside him…..holds his arm and says….
: papa pls stop…..look I'm smiling.

Armaan hugs his princess. Ridhima goes out to bring coffee fr him. When she returns with coffee and water, finds Armaan laying on the bed and Pri sittin on papas belly….giving him the whole day news.

: Papa, Ramukaka broke a glass today…
: realy? Thts bad…but u must not touch the broken pieces of glass…they might hurt…ok?
: I din tuch them…..Papa, u kno Tommy got lost today!
: realy? How could he?! He must nt leave Pri!.....Then….did u find him?
: Yah….he ws hidin in th bushes……Papa, somthin bit me in the arm….here….it realy hurts…

Pri shows a tiny mosquito bite in her right hand….Armaan takes her hand and kisses on the spot.....
: Does it hurt anymore?
Pri lookd surprised: No….its gone! How did u do it?
: well…papa knows magic….so now tht I hav treated ur wound….u hav to giv me a kiss…its my fee.
Pri kisses on Papas cheek and continues her talk: Papa, mom burnt her finger today…while making coffee….
Armaan sits up and asks ridz: Wht happened?
Ridz passes the coffee mug to him: Are….its nothing…..just a…
: show me
Ridz shows her hand…..Armaan checks th wound….then kisses on th burn: does it hurt anymore?
Ridz smiles: No…its gone.
: Hmm…thn u hv to giv me a kiss…its my fee…right Pri?
Pri supports papa: Right.
: Armaan ! stop it….
Pri shouts: Thts nt fair mom…..u hv to giv papa his fee….othrwise u wd b a bad girl….
Armaan joins: yah….bad girl
: ok ok…..papas girl….fine…..Im doin it….

Ridz coms closer…..her face starts blushing…..this happens alwys….even aftr so many years….whnevr she gets close to Armaan…..her cheeks get red….she feels nervous lik a teenager girl……wht bullshit!

Armaan is also lookin at his "basket". How does she manage to get prettier everyday! Thy hv been together for almost 8 years……& still she seems as new to him as the first day…..the basketball court…..she appeard lik a flash of light…..her first glance lik sunray….those magical eyes…..thy still hypnotize him…..as they r doin now…

Ridz kisses him on th cheek: happy?
Pri claps: Yeyyee……

Armaan hugs both of them togethr.

Pri……now sandwiched between mom & papa….wrapped with their love….secured with their care, closes her eyes. This is her happiest moment……she enjoys th fragrance of moms hair….she enjoys the warmth of papas chest…..she feels lik a real princess!

Ridz softly scolds: Armaan….dnt teach Pri these pranks….u r spoilin my daughter!
: your daughter?? How dare u? shes my daughter….
: mine
: no….mine
: mine…
: mine
……………..

Pri opens her eyes…..Oh no…..not again….!

She says: mom, papa….pls stop it!
Armaan: yah…stop it. u c Ridhima…..even Pri is smarter than u! She nevr fights lik u!
:I'm fightin??….u started first…
: you
: no…you
: no…you
……………..

Pri sighs…….this is her mom & papa….keeps fighting lik kids…..but she knows they r th best parents in the world……They r the best ever…..coz they r Armaan & Ridhima.

…….……………
And they kept fighting happily ever after!
Edited by sonuy2k - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ladoo645 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awwwww chhhooo sweet!!! 😳 😳

-Natasha 👏
Sona_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh its so sweeetttt...i luvd it...
very nice....
👏
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awwwwwwwww 😍
thats so shweeeeeeeeeeettttttttt
wow main toh kisi aur hi duniya mein chali gayi thi padhte padhte
grt yaar
weldone👏
this is for u

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awwww...u shud consider making an FF!
kisnatulsi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awwww that was sooo nice to you to share such and amzing thing........ thanks so much......i luuuv it....makes me feel better!!
mehma24 thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwww tht ws choooooooooooooooooooo cute nd sweet nd adorable....gr8 work 👏
u made ma day 😳
Absolutely adorable!! 😳 Loved it! 👏
xxreenaxx thumbnail
yo yaar great one!!!!
can u plz plz plz make another one ir was choooooooooooooo chweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!
😆   😳
rihanaa thumbnail
soooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeee gudjob 👏 👏 👏