afghanitam thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Lets discuss todays episode !

All you have to do is write down one or more scenes you like or you don't and remember to write why you like/don't like !

I will start ... I loved the scene in the last part of this episode, where the sisters said all these verse/poem and the sweet poem of Shekar becuz it was height of this episode ! 

And i didn't liked the scenes with Roshan Ammu , i think she is too much .. she gets sour really often and that's boring !

now it's you turn to write the scenes you like/don't like !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I liked the scene where Roshan Ammu called radha bahu. 😛 It proved how much she misses her grandchildren and bahu. Looks like she has changed, and started considering radha and her betiyaa a part of her family. 😃 😛
Sara1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked the scene in which Our Shekar waves his hand to Rohini and Ragini, he says I am coming ( No sound ) in action. very cute.
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I have agree with Sara.  I found the  scene of Shekhar waving to Rohini and Ragini very cute.   Funnily   with that scene there is an indication how much Shekhar means to the women of Roshan Villa.  They really miss Shekhar (even us 😉) when he is not around.

Michelle

thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
count me in Sara and Michelle ... i loved that scene as well where Shekhar waved to Rohini and Ragini ... and says in a mute voice that main uppar aata hoon ... that was a really good scene and apu looked amazing in blue!!!!😍
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I loved all gini's hilarious comments in this episode 😆 and the shekhar waving scene and shekhar shayari scene and the bahu scene. the radha ani was also nice 😳

I didn't like the pravin bhayi scene. He looks a pakka crook . I feel he is going to cheat radha and betiyaan of their life long savings.😡 

Edited by rekha30272 - 15 years ago
sana_love thumbnail

I liked the scene in which Our Shekar waves his hand to Rohini and Ragini, he says I am coming in action. very cute.    

i also agree with sara.  

Edited by sana_love - 15 years ago
I found the entire episode very cute. But most of all, i loved the very normalcy of all the scenes and the conversations - the entire 'aap shire ko halwa bulati hai' kind of thing, the last scene was very good. And i loved each and every of Gini's comments - she's too good!