Kya Dill Mein Hai

infatuation or love?

sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I've recently begun to watch the serial (ie. since it began in the UK) ..n had to watch ahead via OL links (kya karoun ..I'm so bad!) 😆😉😳

Anyways, one thing I have been thinking n thought to share with you (just in case my imagination has gone into overdrive!) ..ke Rahul ka yeh jho pyaar hai Naina ke liye, it isn't love but rather him "thinking" that he is/should be becos they've been together from childhood?

(ie. he is in *love* with the idea of being *love* ..its simply an infactuation and uska real *pehla pyaar* Kakoon hai ..a feeling which he innocently claims as being "sirf hamdardi" ..grrr!) ..budhu kahin ka!😆😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ami- thumbnail
It is just an infatuation with Naina..
He doesn't really lvoe her..he just is thinking that he does, when really, he's starting to love KK...
Just cuase he was with Naina from childhood, he's been thinking he loves her, and Naina has been using that fact for everything now..But I dont' think that Rahul really does love Naina..Its just an infatuation..
diss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A very good observation u have there... 👏
a2zahid thumbnail
It is just an infatuation with Naina 😃
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This serial is a copy of Saumya and Pari's story from Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki. He has fallen in love with KK and calls it hamdardi. He will come to realize his love and throw Naina out of his heart and life.
shalini30oct thumbnail
u r absolutely right ahada..evn m thinking the same from long time bt have never said..n it is also true that it's just infatuation..
-farah- thumbnail
when this serial started and they got to the part when KK found out that rahul cheated her from that point on i though hey wait a minute this is like WRWMK andtilldate it still is so if it caeries on being like that rahul should get with kk

i also think that rahul is infatiouted with naina his real and only true love is KKlets hope he realises that sooner rather than later
musatfadking thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes its true its infatuation for naina ,his true love is only kk but doesn't realise it yet and thinks its sympathy.but soon he will realise that he loves kk and also start hating naina for her evil plans of destroying kk
Muskan09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_eijaz_anita

It is just an infatuation with Naina..
He doesn't really lvoe her..he just is thinking that he does, when really, he's starting to love KK...
Just cuase he was with Naina from childhood, he's been thinking he loves her, and Naina has been using that fact for everything now..But I dont' think that Rahul really does love Naina..Its just an infatuation..

I agree with u