Kasturi

Wish me a happy birthday on May 24th

lonestar thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i am so excited it is going to be my birthday soon. all of you wish me a happy birthday on the 24th okay. don't write before that when that date comes,then write.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi0295 thumbnail
Haha dont worry! We will DEFINATELY wish you then! =)

---Mimi*
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Please pm mannu di, cuz she's the responsible for making cards for everyone on their bday πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and we will definitely wish u on ur bday.

love
harman πŸ˜›
jaan 234 thumbnail
mein bhi tum ko wish karo gi yaad say ok πŸ˜ƒ
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Herman_4u

Please pm mannu di, cuz she's the responsible for making cards for everyone on their bday πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and we will definitely wish u on ur bday. 

Oyyyeee wen did Mannu take up this responsibility???? But I think Mannu is very busy yaar nowadays and I am not sure if she is doing cards for anyoneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Lonestar: We will surely wish u dearπŸ˜ƒ 

Krishi

Edited by knumnum - 15 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lonestar

i am so excited it is going to be my birthday soon. all of you wish me a happy birthday on the 24th okay. don't write before that when that date comes,then write.😊

Our pleasure!..Its just too cute the way you mentioned that to us..Thanks for sharing this and giving us all a chance to be a part of your happiness...

Editing this after checking your Profile: Rashi, its going to be really a big day kiddoo...Sweet sixteen is something that one should certainly celebrate...πŸ˜‰

Raksha
Edited by raksha.l - 15 years ago
nrasheed thumbnail

hey forsure i'll be back to wish you on your milestone in your younge life...thanks raksha for noticing the finer details...πŸ˜ƒ

24....of May...not farr from now..πŸ˜ƒ

robina

Edited by nrasheed - 15 years ago
JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Lonestar

Will try to remember but in case I forget or am not online...then

Heres wishing you a very very happy birthday in advance 😊 ....Have a great day 😊

JW Edited by JWMRK - 15 years ago
lonestar thumbnail
okay guys. 😊 can wait to see my birthday wishes from you. you guys are the best. i wish I was your best friends.
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lonestar

okay guys. 😊 can wait to see my birthday wishes from you. you guys are the best. i wish I was your best friends.

Well, you don't have to wish..You just need to ask..😳..