India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Milind's happy?

fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Hey ppl after watching todays epi, when at the end, milind says mein buhut khush hoon, he looks at prachi. Do you think he is trying to find out if she has a reaction towards MA marriage? And if he is, and finds out that prachi does not want MA marriage to happen with her actions, will he stop the marriage?

I just hope that through MA marriage preparations or sumthing, sum twist happens and milind marries prachi. Atleast then evry1 will be happy except ayesha ofcourse.

wande IF-Rockerz
wande
wande

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
noooo,he is so not happy but what can my poor guy do the witchAngryall over him Cry Cry
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by wande

noooo,he is so not happy but what can my poor guy do the witchAngryall over him Cry Cry

I know hes not happy wande but he shouldnt hav said tht cos hes cheating ayesha and prachi then? poor guy is confused and ayesha is onli bothered bout marriage!! i feel sorri for him. he jus shouldnt hav said hes happy. Cry

nick_bon Goldie
nick_bon
nick_bon

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
i know, neev is so right, ayesha is only thinking abt herself... and for her own good she is over shadowing the fact that milind is suffereing from a serious amenisia... and he needs treatment... and i cant believe that the doctor just left him like that... shouldnt the doctor try to treat him and try to find some progress in milinds condition...

most of all i dont understand why the gharwalla are sooo push downed by ayesha's useless threats!! Angry why do they think she can ruin them if they dont agree to do as she say? Angry Angry like tell me what's the worst can she do if prachi just tell ayesha to shut the beep up!!! why can the elder's of the house take some serious action against her... like what are they so afraid of... ayesha cant do anything even if she wanted... she is helpless, milind doesnt remember anything and so she cant do anything to make him believe her... thats whats annoying me alot...  he only remembers that the shah's were hsi enemies but now that problem too is resolved and he realizes now that prachi and her family are not bad at all... in fact he's even falling for prachi... so what are they so afraid of now? why cant prachi show some affection towards him instead of pretending to be neev's heartbroken fiance. like, show some anger, and jealousy that milind is getting married to ayesha... be aggresive when it comes to milind... let him know that you feel the same... if he doesnt remember anything, start all over again... jzz...

Edited by nick_bon - 13 May 2008 at 8:32pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top