•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Okay, Prem's not really stupid.  Sorry, I just wrote that because well just for your attention...lol...but...I dont get one thing.  If Prem doesn't have any cupboards or drawers, why didn't he say something when Heer was confessing?  
i dont know anything can disappear in ekta's serials πŸ˜†
he dont know what in his cabin is and what not πŸ˜†

I observed one thing ..prem jabbhi heer ke saath hota hai sabkuch bhool jata hai i guess thats why he didnt remeber how his cabin looks likeπŸ˜†

jani ye ekta ki world hai yaha jab chaho kuch bhi ho sakta hai kabhi cabin hota hai kabhi nahi hota πŸ˜†

"do you guys remember the seen where some guys come to hit prem and preet and harman stop them .........then we see prem inside then there was cabin we can see it through window"
par ab nahi hai

so its ekta world ....yehi deklo aab prem sharab pee raha hai kabhi bottle maih sharaab kam hota hai next seen maih sharaab phir full hota hai so πŸ˜†

Edited by kkavy - 15 years ago
yes a iwas thinking the same πŸ˜• but i am happy that he trusts heer !!!!

Originally posted by noor k

i dont know anything can disappear in ekta's serials πŸ˜†

and also anything can come back πŸ˜†

@scda, you caught my eye and so good job on the title of the post.πŸ˜†

why Prem is stupid, because the BT writers are stupid, as an after thought they realized how is Prem gonna refute an all out confessionπŸ˜• ohhh okay lets just vanish the whold drawer.. next time bt writers just get rid of the whole desk🀬 God i hate it when the writers of the show think the audience is stupid...🀒

robina

i think prem said that "mere cabin ke toh charo or cupboards and drawers hai ...............heer kis cupboard ki baat kar rahi thi.."he said something like that 😊 😊 😊
This is exactly what he said, as I went back to the video and reheard it.

"Kis drawer ki baat karahi thi tum?  Mere cabin mein to chaaron taraf koi bhi drawer nahin hai."

To phir us waqat kyun nahin bolay Preeemmm!!!
Edited by sdca - 15 years ago
So if there was no drawers in Prems cabin...how did the other gurl put the money there πŸ˜• πŸ˜• ...they have jus changed his cabin πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...but anyway its all good coz Prem trust Heer...