India-Forums

May 12th Update

tanu001 Groupbie
tanu001
tanu001

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Hey guys sorry I haven't been consistent with the updates.. I'm taking a spring course which is really killing all my time! CryI'm done at the end of the month so if no one else updates by then I'll start doing it full time!Smile Here'e the update in point form

*Omi is called Ranjha Now*

-Heer says the parchi tells that Sushma Chachi was right
-Omi gets brief flashbacks of his life when he hears Yash's tape and freaks out. Lala Ji says that the tape is Yash's and when Omi hears his name he says he remembers him
-Omi gets an unclear flashback of Heer Big smile and tells everyone she was in it too
-Sushma tells everyone that she knew she couldn't be wrong she knew it all along that Heer was wrong for Omi.. She goes on to say that her Mahraj is always right
-Heer and Yash go for Mata Rani's darshan and Amrit and the other guy (sorry I still need to catch his name!) are also there
-Yash tells Heer he knows she's doing this all for Omi
-The guy (Amrit's Praji)
realizes Ranjha (Omi) has disappeared and asks Yash if he's seen him. He then asks Yash where he's going and they discover they are going to the same place. They decide to go together. The guy tells Yash that they are also travelling with another guy too. They decide to do their darshans together.
-Heer finds Yash standing alone and he tells hers hes thinking about how the years have slipped him by.He tells her about how they came from Kashmir, etc. and now he has returned to the mandir to ask for Omi's return. Heer tells him her faith tells her he will return for sure
-Omi says he recognizes the location and tells them he has been here before
-Amrit's Praji sees a guy getting his hand read and tells Ranjha (Omi) that him and Amrit should get their hands read. Omi doesn't agree but Praji says that since they've both agreed to marraige they should see what their stars say (Cry)
-Praji asks about how their marraige will be and the pandit asks them to show their hands together..Ranjha and Amrit seem a little hesitant (Noo Omi!)
-The pandit says that they will get married except theres something (Couldn't quite catch it) The screen shows Omi & amrit's hands and then Heer & Yash are shown standing a little far from them and it ends with a shfit from Omi's face to Heer & Yash

I don't want Amrit & Omi to get marriedCry He belongs with Heer! Hope he gets his memory back soon!

Edited by tanu001 - 13 May 2008 at 1:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitriloop118devi mukherjeeval0822Kiran.

fammma Goldie
fammma
fammma

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...

I hope heer and Omi get back.

all the best with ur course. xx
tanu001 Groupbie
tanu001