Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Blasts in Jaipur - Need Your Prayers (Page 2)

-Obsession- IF-Rockerz
-Obsession-
-Obsession-

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
OMG this is so shocking and sad Cry Another disaster striking the World Ouch

I hope the people that survived are ok and the people who have died.. May their souls rest in peace.. I will defo pray for the people of Jaipur..

Thanks for informing us.

SuhanaSafar IF-Rockerz
SuhanaSafar
SuhanaSafar

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Very sad...I hope the souls of the dead will rest in peace and their families and friends will have the strength to get through this difficult time.

@ Dia: I respect your sentiments, but I just want to say that Muslims in India have suffered a lot as well. Do you remember the Mecca Masjid blasts last year? And most likely some Muslims have died in these blasts too. Extremism exists in every religion, and people of all religions are affected by terrorism.
Anisa_K Groupbie
Anisa_K
Anisa_K

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:51am | IP Logged
i will pray Cry
.Saira. Goldie
.Saira.
.Saira.

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Omg this is a sad news. I will pray... i am very tired of all these things like terror and bombs. Cry Cry
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SuhanaSafar

Very sad...I hope the souls of the dead will rest in peace and their families and friends will have the strength to get through this difficult time.

@ Dia: I respect your sentiments, but I just want to say that Muslims in India have suffered a lot as well. Do you remember the Mecca Masjid blasts last year? And most likely some Muslims have died in these blasts too. Extremism exists in every religion, and people of all religions are affected by terrorism.

But Suuhana majority of the time it is us hindus who have suffered.
If you ever go to Bengal just have a look at how many bangladeshi's come there for education!Winkwe dont deny them a space in our country just because they are bangladeshi but these muslim terrorists come and bomb our country because we are 'hindu'. since when was it a sin to pray in a hanuman temple? maybe you would understand if you actually had relatives who just about missed the bomb blast in the hanuman mandir. we dont show any disrespect for their religion but its sick how they treat us!

oh and if you were referring to the babri masjid bomb blasts-that was krishna kanayas birth place(ayodhya) and to see a mosque on our holy place is truly quite frustrating. Just imagine god forbid some holy muslim building is destroyed, how would u feel that instead of rebuilding it again, people put a huge church or mandir there? but I would never ever bomb or attempt to kill muslims because of that so i would never support their actions..because at the end of the day the muslims and hindus who got attacked previously were just praying, thats it.

all im saying is that time and time again we are put through tests and then we wonder why there is hatred in india-well now we know why! whose gonna want 2 cum 2 indias biggest tourist destination when they are scared of being bombed by muslims?

i hope all the hindus who died in the mandir are safe with god right now, away from this disgusting terror! hindus cant even live in their homeland now, wonder what this world is coming to.

k-ekta fan IF-Rockerz
k-ekta fan
k-ekta fan

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 4:18am | IP Logged
god bless dem.

i hope nw all r well dere.

hope every1 who r affected due 2 dis... recover soon
sumeet_here Senior Member
sumeet_here
sumeet_here

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:17am | IP Logged
hmmm....ill pray for the people...

and shame on those shit heads who are spreading terror in the name of jehad!!!!!!!
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 11:58am | IP Logged

thank you all for your prayers...after seeing the news...it's looks lyk ppl of jaipur have moved on...they were so helpfulll....news channel showed the line of ppl ready to donate their blood inorder to save lyf of others...i hope these kind of things never repeats...May god keeps rendering...shovering his kind blessings on everyone... Smilewhen a bomb explods it doesnt ask who is the person dying...which religion he/she belongs to all what matters is the destruction...destruction to the mankind and the suffers are people...may god even wash the impurities of the polluted minds who do such kind of acts...leaving their very own people living on the same planet...sharing the same needfull...and alas harming them only...leaving them as the suffers!  

Edited by aditisilawat - 18 May 2008 at 12:04pm

Go to top