Dill Mill Gaye

13thMayupdt-Cake Fight in Sanjeevni

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

[MEMBERSONLY]The episode starts with Armaan holding Ridz in his arms, and they both share a romantic look, and bi taks there balaaein, no one is looking at them Anji, Muski everyone got busy in there work, now they both gets up and Ridz says sarkar i am going back to work, Armaan join both his hands in front of her, now B asks Armaan why are you looking so much happy, he says yes i am happy, Bi says because you have such great friends he says what friends they did'nt even remember my B'day, Riddhima gathers all and says its Armaan b'day we should give him a party, a surprise party, now they all goes to prepare a party for him and Armaan smiles and says bullzeye!!!!

Now Armaan is not coming , and Atul says cant you come easily you are too heavy to drag😆now finally they come into the cafe and they ll give him a surprise of saying happy b day to you, Armaan sheds crocodile tears😆Atul says i have done this arrangement, Anji says you are taking the whole credit, we girls do all the arrangement, Rahul says yes, he says it Muskaan that holding you is a difficult task, otherwise you have eaten the whole cake😆now the girls and boys start arguing they blow up the candles and Ridz loudly says i am bringing something to at, she goes and takes sandwhich she saw Armaan taking out a packet, Ridz thinks o i see, she goes, and bring the sandwhich plate, she puts it down Armaan changes the sandwhich, Ridz offers Armaan to eat it he saysno you first she says you are my maalik,Ammy says you are my ghulam i need to take care of you than they both start saying to each other you first , you first, you first, you first, Atul says what is that you first, you first i will eat, both Ridz and Armaan tries ot stop him but he eat it and smokes starts coming out of his ears, its too spicey he asks for water, he says what is that, Ridz says Armaan bring it, Armaan says she bring it, Atul says how could you do this to me, he says i want ot eat some meetha, Muski says meetha, Atuls says yes, Muski throws a piece of cake on him , he says yes its ok, he says you,, he throws a piece of cake on her, but it hits Anji, now she throw a piece of cake on Atul but it hits Rahul who throws a piece of cake on her, now Armaan comes to stop boys, but he gets a cake hit form Muskaan, who starts laughing, than he hits her wiht a piece of cake, now they all start throwing pieces of cakes on each other, Ridz says what you guys are doing, but no one listen and Rahul throws several pieces of cake on her, Rahl and Muskaan gets messed up with the cake totally,🤣now both girls and boys gets on theie sides and start throwing cake, nana stop boys and gives them lecture but he also get some cake hits🤣Riddhima starts eating the cak from her face, Atul throws a drink on Muskaan, two times but third time Anji comes in front of Atul, he says with a heart shaped balloon, i dont it purposedly, she says but i am doing it purposedly,she blast the heart balloon in Atul's hand who sing a song dil ke tukaray hazar kardiya something like that🤣now Keerti and Shubhankar comes talking, Atul says come sir its your favourite color yellow and Shub and keerti also gets cake hits from the interns, keerti slips and fells on Shub he says yellow color suits you alot she says but i am wearing green he takes the cake form Keerti's face and says i am talking about the cake🤣now Armaan gets a cake hit that goes straight on his nose🤣now the cake fight is on the full swing Ridz thorws a piece of cake on Armaan who gets down and goes directly on Shishank's face, he wipes his face, Atul collects some pieces and says everyone was throwing small pieces now i will throw a big one🤣he gets up jai mata rani🤣when he see Shishank standing in anger, actually exploding with anger, Atul says i was telling everybody not to throw food like that on each other but no one listens, he says have a bite sir he goes to him but seeing Shish's anger he comes back🤣Shish tols the interns that today you have crossed all the limits i have forgiven you for your mistakes thinking its childish, but what you do today you cant be forgiven for that, he says angrily to keerti that in your presence it was happening, Shub starts walking behind from keerti hiding his face🤣but Shish says i can see you dr.Shubhanka, who says we try to stop them, he says to all of the interns that you all are suspended, Muski pleads in front of him she says she was feeding a piece of cak eot rAhul who was'nt eating it easily🤣🤣Shish says shut up!!!🤣he says to keerti and shub to come in his cabin with the suspension orders of the interns.

Atul says what have you all done, you make my sasar ji unhappy🤣he says to Anji that will you eat thi speice of cake she says yes she bump the piec into Atul's face and leaves, Muski pleads in front of keerti to save them.

Now in the locker room, Muski says to all that you all are silent tha tnothing has happend, she says if we can tbe doctors anymore we will all become patients, Anji says we all worried, Muski says i think i should hang myself from the roof of Sanjeevani , Anji calms her down, Rahul says she is scared, Anji says of you are so much concerned about her why the hell do you put up this fight, he says its you who start it we did'nt Ridz says we did'nt do anything, Armaan says yes you are a devi how could you do that? now they again starts fighting, Atul says why are we fighting we were sorting out a way to ifx this problem, Ammy says we cant discuss our matters infront of them he takes Rahul and Atul out, outside Armaan tells Rahula nd Atul to overhear what the girls are planning to do now , as we should no about our enemie's plannings, they all heard girls says that we should cry in front of Shish so he can change his decission,Ammy sasy so the girls are using there last weapon, Atul says what weapon?Ammy says tears, Rahul says lets go in Shishank's office too , to show the girls that what can be the result of taking panga with boys!!!!

Precap:All the interns shown marked with the word"Suspended"

Maleka/Love Ammy

[NOCOPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago