India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Is Pronita really Bani?

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Doesnt its strike anyone as odd that Pronita's memories show Bani being chased by Meera, Bani being beaten up, Bani and JW etc as if she were the third person. Its like Pronita was a witness to everything Bani went through, not a participant. That is a flaw of how all of this has been picturised,  I mean I  cant recall a single memory of mine where I see myself as if I am outside of me. If Pronita is Bani, how can she see Bani's blood soaked head, she should feel her own head bleeding.

Is this all a caveat for PD to come back?

..-Zaara-.. IF-Rockerz
..-Zaara-..
..-Zaara-..

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
i guess if smriti can come back as tulsi then Prachi can come back to but i want Gurdeep to stay becuz i feel she is a more experienced actress i like how she portrays the character just my opinioon but i wudnt mind if Prachi came back but i want Gurdeep to stay
_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
leikin how would u then get the flash backs.. i mena thats how teh falsh abck is shown..

and even .. in meri doli tere angana ruhaan lost his memory even he saw teh flashes from the viewers view
Henna 786 IF-Stunnerz
Henna 786
Henna 786

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
LOL! weird you say that.. but if im honest when i go into a day dream or think about the day i had.. i do think in 3rd person where i see myself rather then see the world thru my eyes LOL weird but tru..

But this can give scope for PD to come back.. Don't hold your breath tho..

I think the flashback is meant to keep the image of Bani alive or soemthing Confused
nainaa Goldie
nainaa
nainaa

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brklyngurl4u

i guess if smriti can come back as tulsi then Prachi can come back to but i want Gurdeep to stay becuz i feel she is a more experienced actress i like how she portrays the character just my opinioon but i wudnt mind if Prachi came back but i want Gurdeep to stay

Very Well Said,Zaraa.......
tina28 Goldie
tina28
tina28

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Yes she's Bani...remember Meera burned her face........evil was jealous coz Bani's beautiful and loved by everyone
-Sara. IF-Rockerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:33am | IP Logged
She could be banis twin LOL
sparkling_gems IF-Rockerz
sparkling_gems
sparkling_gems

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:06am | IP Logged
i think after Smriti's come back in Kyunki... there is doubt that like smriti prachi can come back too, who is albiet junior to Gurdeep but not any less in popularity and demands..

and Balaji is playing defensive game.. because if she (prach) does then they will turn pronita (gurdeep) into some one else may be some friend and well wisher of bani who sheltered bani for all these years, but if it is not the case then it might be shown up as pronita is real bani.. now i cant say for how long we have to wait to reveal this mystery.

Go to top