Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

13MayWrittenUpdate Paro finallysee shruti

Kajjal_Fan IF-Dazzler
Kajjal_Fan
Kajjal_Fan

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Episode Start with

Chotu is going on tarrace where he saw guari,then guari see chotu she went away,but chotu said plz stop,chotu said to guari why do you do this?i said to you,guari said i said to you i never want you go to jail,chotu said why you take care of me?which relation is left between us,guari said i saw you to take care of me,why you go to jail because of me?why you are thinking about me?plz tell me ishaan why you also take care of me?Promise me you dont tell the truth to anyone then a song play on ishaan & guari.

Shivangi said to everyone i only want to divorce from chotu,Massi said to everyone if another girl is on this place she also want divorce from chotu,chotu not only insult shivangi but also insult the marriage relation,Shivangi said to everyone after the marriage i insult the chotu everyday to realize its mistake because i also want guari & ishaan reunite,Parvati said you know shivangi what you done?Shivangi said to parvati i know what i done,i initially want that to realize the mistake which ishaan done to marry with me,Now ishaan realize its mistake he know that i & ishaan are not made for each other,guari & chotu are made for each other,this is a reason thats why i want divorce from chotu,i want your help parvati mom,are you with me?Parvati said to shivangi yes i am with you,Rishica also happy to hear this,Om said to rishica now our shivangi is big she take her decision herself,then rishica love shivangi.

Parvati said to ishaan shivangi want divorce from you,but ishaan said i never give divorce,Parvati said why you dont give divorce shivangi,Ishaan want to tell the truth but he remember guari promise,Parvati said plz set free shivangi from this relation,this relation has no future then why you not give divorce?Ishaan siad parvati mom you always join the relations then now why you want to break our relation,Parvati said its not a relation its your mistake to marry with shivangi why you dont understand this?

Parvati said to Om are you ready to work with vijay,Om said to Parvati i am ready to work with vijay,if we both work together then our profit is great,Vijay is a gentleman & honest,Parvati said you are right you have to work with vijay,then Om mobile rings om said hello vijay how are you?i am talking about you,vijay said its great you are talking about me i am also popular Om laugh then vijay said everything is fine in home,om said yes everything is fine,it is good news that ishaan is not a murderer,vijay said yes.

Shruti said to tanu a man is waiting for you he is sitting there,tanu see there he is andy who is sitting there,Andy said to tanu i am sorry for behaving yesterday,tanu said i forgive you.

Om & Parvati & Kamal went to vijay house,vijay said welcome to my house,they dinner together,vijay give papers to om to sign them but kamal stop om to sign & said we think for this deal for 2or 3days then we sign it

Gon said to tanu are you going outside?tanu said yes i am going to meet my friend,gon said i think you are going to meet andy then tanu said yes gon stop her but she went,Om finally sign the deal all are happy except kamal,Om,Parvati & Kamal are arrive for home when they come to home parvati see a woman sitting in a car.

PRECAP

Parvati finally see the woman who is sitting in the car she is shruti.

Episode End.

EnjoyEmbarrassed

Kiran

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

krassbandaru.vandanaShahinakhabiakshiivanta29archie76chinnasripikloooshabana_79ashwinipatilmegha.pruby_renneharish_kensp87nanda_gopafamy.knmishcutie90winner13A HUGE FANZuzanarahat_fahad8neela226coolkitty_23knumnummaha_prakrtiyipeeMitu1228RanbirrocksHowlarious

Sheren Senior Member
Sheren
Sheren

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Why is Shruti doing all these???

Anyways thanks for the nice update
ek1229 IF-Dazzler
ek1229
ek1229

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
THanks for the update. Shruti is using her daughter to get back at Paro.....what kind of a mother is she.
mishcutie90 Goldie
mishcutie90
mishcutie90

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
thnx alot
copter Goldie
copter
copter

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Clap yes now we shud see some gud drama between shruti and parvati

i still remember janki and shruti play off last may LOL LOL the gaenacologist and trishna etc etc LOL LOL
RishbalaAsyaMG IF-Dazzler
RishbalaAsyaMG
RishbalaAsyaMG

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Shruti what kind of a mother and daughter is she???
neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
tanu doesnt know who shruti is
aheliop Groupbie
aheliop
aheliop

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 6:04am | IP Logged
thnkx for the update....

Did Paro do anything wrong wid shruti????? Y i shruti doing all these things????? i dnt remember paro to do anything wrong wid shruti..... shruti has gone mad i think... or it cn b that the serial has no villain so they need one, so they r just making a story and putting shruti on the villains role...... any ways and where did Rishika come from again and where did she go???? Irritating woman..... LOL LOL    Tongue

Go to top