for the NP fans

falak298 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

erm if the MP fans do actually get to read this then please dont bash me up and kill me im a true NP fan and i will still stay NP fan forever i know neev is leaving the show but my prediction is that he will be back and eventually milind wil die and his last wish will be to see prach take cared of and he hands her to neev then prachi again falls in love with neev the end of another ekta program

now don't kill me please its just a oprediction and the NP fans do you agree and don't lose hope jus cos neev is oging off the show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no yaar why we will bash u
every1 has dere views
so don worry 😊
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
my dear it is an open forum ,everyone makes there own prediction and you also made .....with Ekta a tthe helm of things you seriously do not know what all she can show
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i know its ur opinion,,well acording to me is neev thats dying....
wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
and even if Milind die he will still come back after two days so I am not worry about him going anyway not even from Prachi's life because I know that it's Michi forever 😃 😃 Edited by wande - 15 years ago
fahimataq thumbnail
milind and prachi r the centre of attention for this show so i dnt think he will die even if he will he will cum bck whereas neev is leaving i think.
rajeevzluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sweety i luv ur prediction and i relly hope tht happens...CHiNee 4 evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 👏
falak298 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
im new in the kayamath forum but thanx for not throughing cyber rocks at me guys 😆
@:rajeevzluvr: thank you for supporting me i'm there with you i don't care where this program goes its gonna end up with ChiNee together 😃

and i got this prediction cos you know kasauti right i think that ended up with prena and anurag together i think well that's what i thought but thanx for letting my views flow through guys u da best 😃 😃 😃