Dharam Veer

HAHA dharam

heaven princess thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

🀣 haha i could not stop laughing at the end scene of DV

WHEN Veer sed ' hume tumhari kamzoori pata hai dharam' and wen Veer sed dharam tumhare kamzoori ha Rajkumari sia dharamz expressions were soo funni to c

his eybrows went up and his eyes popped out  i was alughing so much that i near fell of ma bed while i was watching it hahaπŸ˜†

ure views pls πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peachesblush thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
vo aapna sharmana band nahi kar pa rha tha 😳
chocort thumbnail
Originally posted by: heaven princess

WHEN Veer sed ' hume tumhari kamzoori pata hai dharam' and wen Veer sed dharam tumhare kamzoori ha Rajkumari sia dharamz expressions were soo funni to c

his eybrows went up and his eyes popped out  i was alughing so much that i near fell of ma bed while i was watching it hahaπŸ˜†

ure views pls πŸ˜†

welcum seema babe.....😳 oh!myy gossh.....dese dv r makin people fall from their beds .....but wat can b done .....dey r so witty at times n dereby makin us wiity tooooo🀣
Pinkzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ye i was lafn thro that scen n the way they play n run to each other is like chote bache
Originally posted by: chocort

welcum seema babe.....😳 oh!myy gossh.....dese dv r makin people fall from their beds .....but wat can b done .....dey r so witty at times n dereby makin us wiity tooooo🀣

serioulsii i could not stop laughing omg theres to much jkes in DVπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Pinkzi

ye i was lafn thro that scen n the way they play n run to each other is like chote bache

yahh cute lilttle chote baache buh full of mastiii hahaπŸ˜†

sweetyyyangel thumbnail
hehehe yeahh even i enjoyed that scene delightfully really good friendship chemistry is being shown in dv πŸ˜† 😊
pinal123 thumbnail
yesterday dharam looked so cute. 😊
he also looked fair 😊
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
at first when veer said that he knows about dharams kamjori, both looked so serious. i thought now these 2 gonna fight. but the way veer answered after that was so unexpected & hilarious πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
PcShahidRuLez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: heaven princess

ure views pls πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†