Ramayan

13/5: HUYI DWADASH VARSH PAR

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Tannistha

1ST PART: AGASTYA GETS DIVINE WEAPON FOR DIVINE PURPOSE

Nandigram, Bharat is worshipping shree ram paduka and when he descends, he sees mother Kaushalya visiting him. They embrace each other and start talking.

Bharat is still apologizing, that he is the reason his mothers have to withstand so much pain, lose their husband; he feels he can never forgive himself.

B: Raghukul is famous for redeeming pain but all I could do is give you pain.

K: no don't, don't speak such Bharat; do not think you are responsible for this my son.

After she gives him solace, Bharat requests her to come and have a seat.

K: no I will not sit, I just  came to see you. You and my ram are so similar, seeing you , I feel like I am watching  my ram. You look , act so much like him.You two brothers, you are doing such a wonderful deed, you two have constructed edifices of great deed on which  stands RaghuVansh.

They embrace each other.

Rishi Agastya keeps on vanquishing demons and rakshashas. Every time he does so, he makes Khar and Dushan angry.   At each such news, they act madly, they are helpless against him and so they tear curtains, throw vases , light stands.

But it seems, Agastya is not happy at this. He is busy meditating when Narayan pays him a visit(needless to say its am in his blue, fourhanded form a.k.a gurmeet)

N: Vats, Agastya rise, your deed is finished, you have achieved your destination trough your devotion, I am pleased. Ask, any boon you want to ask

Agastya is gratified and he is elated.

With tears of joy in his eyes A says:

My lord, oh my kindest, just lord, thank you, thank you so much. I am elated, I am gratified. If you really want me to have a boon, please the rakshashas keep on disturbing me; I cannot concentrate on your prayers. Grant me either the power to vanquish them without losing my spiritual energy or my lord come to this world, like you have done for ages, reincarnate yourself to vanquish them

N: Agastya, you r already powerful enough, the gods consult you.

I will give you this sp bow, it has been created with the sole objective of vanquishing evils.

He gifts Agastya the super DHANUSH.

A: but I will need arrow to use this bow.

Prajapati Brahma comes riding and gifts him the AMOGH VAN. This arrow will always reach its destination, fulfill the desire of its owner and come back to the owner.

They both bless him and leave.

Soon Indradev comes and gifts Agastya two AKSHAY TUNIRS. Their case of arrows never gets depleted. This will help Agastya to fight demons.

Agastya is puzzled. He says: my lord, if I shall keep fighting evils, when shall I call God?

I: keep them with you, you will need them.

Lord has incarnated himself as Dasarathi Ram. When he will fight Ravan, he will need the aid of these divine weapons and arms, you take care of them till then

12years have passed by. Ram, Laxman, Sita have completed the 12 years roaming in forest. In a song recap, what has happened ever since they set out is shown.

Continued …….

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidhz1camella

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Tannistha

2nd part: story of Sutikhna and his patient wait

Ram, Laxman and sita are in the asrama of a sage who depicts that the saints dedicate their lives and their knowledge for the good of some, welfare of all, and that staying with them, associating with them is a good way of acquiring knowledge and spending time.

Ram is happy. The saint further discusses the story of Saint Sutikhna who has been waiting for ram for years.

He tells the story of Sutikhna.

He was a prime disciple of rishi Agastya and after he completed his education he wanted to offer Agastya some gurudakshina. Agastya was happy with his service during training period and did not want anything else. But he pressed, so Agastya demanded that he let Agastya see the full form of SACCHIDANANDA.

So Sutikhna went for a long TAPASHYA.

L: did he succeed?

The saint continued. In the end Brahma appeared in front  of him. He requested the boon and Brahma said:

Its not time yet, when Ram will come along with his wife sita and brother Laxman his desire will be fulfilled.

The saint then said: ram, Sutikhna is still waiting for you. Please visit him and fulfill his desire.

Ram, sita and Laxman then take his leave and depart to meet Sutikhna.

Continued …….

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Tannistha

3rd part: remembrances

An aged Kaushalya(her ages shown by the change of her dress: she is wearing a long head covering or dupatta which is bordered with heavy lace work and her whole body is covered with  white covering draped over her sari) comes calling Urmilla.

Urmilla comes (she has a new navy blue dress and a orange dupatta some how to make her look  little more mature)

K: how many days are left yet?

U: not days mother, but years

K: surely you have made some mistake in calculations, its been only a few more days

U: no mother, I haven't, 12 years have passed and two more years are left to go.

K: maybe I keep on forgetting everything n when I see you I feel so blessed. How many days did you say?

Mumbling on her own, she leaves.

U (to herself): I haven't forgotten, I have counted each day and each moment, now that only 2years are left it seems like I have been waiting for years. God is cruelly testing  my patience now. I have to bear so  much, I cannot take it any more.

RAM, LAXMAN AND SITA  SITTING.

Laxman is making a fire; ram is making some food for sita. They talk about the passing of 12 years, what they have done. Ram lets sita the food and sita eats it.

They talk how they have visited so many places, had good time with so many good saints

L: and defeating so many rakshashas.

S: we haven't seen mothers, Bharat, Satrughna, M, S for such a long time.

Ram in a happy munching mood, with dreamy eyes

Soon these 2years will be over and we will be back to Ayodhya, back to everyone. we will be  leaving in peace. These 2 years will pass by in peace just like the 12 previous years.

Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
thx tan for this gr8 update Clap today last scene was gr8 i like ankit expression and smile even ram sita urmila laxman bharat kaushlya acting was mindblowing Clap
priyav IF-Dazzler
priyav
priyav

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update. did ram/lakshman kill khar & dhushan?
Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyav

thanks for the update. did ram/lakshman kill khar & dhushan?

the will kill khar dushan after soopnakha part
Nidhz1 Groupbie
Nidhz1
Nidhz1

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the update, dear. Today's epi was good -showed about Agastya rishi.
It is said that Sage Agastya was also an ardent devotee on goddess Mahalakshmi
and when Ram along with Sita visit him  to collect weapons and seek blessings- Agastya praises the trio very much and also in turn blesses them saying wherever the three dwell, that place would be a bliss.

Apart from the story what they showed today, Sage Agastya is also the reason for eliminating demons like Ilvala and Vatapi. He was also a great scientist known for producing electricity(stated in Agastya samhit) and is the first to recite and teach 'Aditya hridayam' to Ram before his last battle with Ravan.
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

thanks tan

when i saw  12yrs passed and i wondered oh god where  did i miss  what did i miss

the show went so fast and i thought it was just 2weeks still

hehe

at the rate show is movin seems shoorpankha and sita kidnapping wud come soon  and then the hanuman and battle and that

that is most important part of ramayan thas why mayb they r goin fast with this bit

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index