India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

SP makers know how to unite & separate

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged

SP makers surely know how to unite ppland then separate them immidaitely.

I was getting happy that now Narpat and Kalika are together and will be bonded.

But the happiness vanished as soon as I saw promo of gaj instigating Kali.

Gaj what is your problem haven't you learned a lesson being separated from your family for years. I am beginning to hat GJPS. he is total phony.

Give man a chance to rectify his mistake if he is willing. He does not even know kali is his daughter and trying to make a bond with her.

don't you hate this?

Edited by ramas - 13 May 2008 at 9:10pm

tvchick2006 Senior Member
tvchick2006
tvchick2006

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramas

Gaj what is your problem haven't you learned a lesson being separated from your family for years. I am beginning to hat GJPS. he is total phony.

Give man a chance to rectify his mistake if he is willing. He does not even know kali is his daughter and trying to make a bond with her.

don't you hate this?

I agree. Narpat and Kalika were bonding and it would have been easier for both of them to know the truth later - but GajPratap has to instigate. He is so like Padma - always thinking about himself. Maybe after being instigated by Gaj, Kalika might actually ponder on what Saloni had said or she might just go to Saloni's place (as Saloni will give Narpat shelter) to seek revenge

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvchick2006

don't you hate this?

I agree. Narpat and Kalika were bonding and it would have been easier for both of them to know the truth later - but GajPratap has to instigate. He is so like Padma - always thinking about himself. Maybe after being instigated by Gaj, Kalika might actually ponder on what Saloni had said or she might just go to Saloni's place (as Saloni will give Narpat shelter) to seek revenge

Yes Gajpratapsingh is very selfish.  or else Why he wants to put a mna thru agony he has been thru for years.

Giving Narpat break would have proven his worth. But no he has to be proven kunjan's dad. No wonder kunjan is like this.

tvchick2006 Senior Member
tvchick2006
tvchick2006

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Yes Gajpratapsingh is very selfish.  or else Why he wants to put a mna thru agony he has been thru for years.

Giving Narpat break would have proven his worth. But no he has to be proven kunjan's dad. No wonder kunjan is like this.

And you are supposed to be Shyama well-wisher as well as a friend. Even if you hate Narpat can't you shut up and let Kalika enjoy some parental love from Narpat (w/o knowing Narpat is in fact her dad). Gaj should be also ashamed - he has a DIL and DIL's sister who are ready accept Kalika as their sister.

BTW, just a guess but I think Shyama and Gaj think Narpat got Shyama preg but it could be always proven wrong. The fact could be Narpat might not have been intimate with Shyama. Anyways just throwing guesses around.
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvchick2006

And you are supposed to be Shyama well-wisher as well as a friend. Even if you hate Narpat can't you shut up and let Kalika enjoy some parental love from Narpat (w/o knowing Narpat is in fact her dad). Gaj should be also ashamed - he has a DIL and DIL's sister who are ready accept Kalika as their sister.

BTW, just a guess but I think Shyama and Gaj think Narpat got Shyama preg but it could be always proven wrong. The fact could be Narpat might not have been intimate with Shyama. Anyways just throwing guesses around.
I doubt it that gaj would have done this  to Shyama but you are right you never know and since shyama can't speak. No one knows the fact.

Also Narpat is ready to take the blame proves that shyama and he had physical relations that might have made shyama preg.

You are so right about Gaj should be the one getting them closer and not drifting them apart if he was a wel wisher of kalika and let hr have parental love she missed out on.

bratz007 Goldie
bratz007
bratz007

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged
shyama is waiting for narpat she wont anything eat if gajpat meet them may be shyama recover but nohe has no mind,he has not thinking about his freind Angry
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hello its me

shyama is waiting for narpat she wont anything eat if gajpat meet them may be shyama recover but nohe has no mind,he has not thinking about his freind Angry
I agree one 100%. You are so right. He should take Narpat to shayma and I am sure she will be all right eventually. But he is so busy with his vengence and behaving like and idiot trying break up the relation of father daughter which is about to start.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top