India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

May 13 Pix (Page 3)

RonitPallaviNR IF-Sizzlerz
RonitPallaviNR
RonitPallaviNR

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
so what people with weight gain can't look sexy or what? look at jai walia or thakral or even ronit when he was fat looked very good. i mean she looks fine in mere apne, and yeh hai jalwa. she looks like tulsi there. what's up with this kaamwali ammas stuff she is wearing.
instead of modernizing with 20 year leap forward they r takin her back 20 year leap...i don't even know whether they make those kinda blouses anymore. LOL

RonitPallaviNR
RonitPallaviNR

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Sunny that blouse has been haunting me since 2006 when she entered from haridwar...i can't take it anymore. it makes her look so not beautiful. Cry
~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

LOL No re.. she had changed it after the haridwar entry.. !!! If she takes suggestions, just send her an sms na!! Wink
RonitPallaviNR
RonitPallaviNR

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
meine aaj tak tere ko sms nahin bheja usse kya bhejungi...lol, achaa let me try sending u one as a mock sms...ok think u r smriti and respond.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index