India-Forums

Sara[Cld]&Simi’s Shop[Opn] p71-mix (Page 76)

simtara IF-Rockerz
simtara
simtara

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junaid<3

Originally posted by simtara

Oye Sara... giving away the result before I've watched it Tongue

it's cool.. i figured he had to have won Wink

lookin forward to the update.. i know you feel like you're not doing well lately, but trust me when i say you are...and the only way to improve is to keep at it Smile so i'm really lookin forward to more posts from you

tau.. thanks yaar!!! Hug ditto to your very senti post Smile

alright.. enough bak-bak from me LOL i'm off to work on the req and then i'll be back to post

(ps - btw.. i've been so guilty about not having time to post, i actually had a dream where i came to IF and saw a mega-update from Sara while ppl were PMing me saying i was horrible for not completing requests OuchEmbarrassedLOL)

OMG im soo soooooo soooooooooooooo sooooooooooooo soooooooooooo soooooooooooooo sooooooooo soooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooo sorry!i hate when people ruin stuff for me and i just ruined it for you! CryCry next time ill put a big ** SPOILER INCLUDED (DO NOT READ YET)** LOL
once angain though im soo sorry yaar!

thnx for the compliment!  i love having a partner shop! ill recover in a day or 2 then open for sureeLOLLOL

OMG creepy dream! i was thinking of doing my next update big.. you know.. wait a couple day and then put them all out together! -testing my patience!- and yes.. if you dont complete requests.. ur a horrible person! LOL

ok now that im done with my mini essay.. ill go LOLLOLLOL
hopefully no update tomorrow... we'll see EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

how did i miss this?

it's totally alright..i was 99% sure he would be the winner, so no shock there finished watching it yesterday..man he's adorable!

yes... creepy dream indeed... but that motivated me to finish the req

i'll have a free to use set up this week - just working on a few to make a big post like you

hope to see something from you soon!

* Taurean_21 * IF-Rockerz
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 5:02am | IP Logged

hey tau...will be soon.. just been working on some stuff and want to post a decent-sized batch sometime this week

thats good then Embarrassedbut do it soon ,really cant wait Smile
btw hmmmmmmm suggestion .....y not go thru each n every pg again and then fin the updates where u too have posted EmbarrassedLOLthats the only suggestion i can give u guys Embarrassed
or we can do some mathematical things like ............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedhmm need time to explain LOL
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

hey tau...will be soon.. just been working on some stuff and want to post a decent-sized batch sometime this week

btw hmmmmmmm suggestion .....y not go thru each n every pg again and then fin the updates where u too have posted EmbarrassedLOLthats the only suggestion i can give u guys Embarrassed
or we can do some mathematical things like ............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedhmm need time to explain LOL

Sim after going off line ..i kept on thinking and here i have found the mathematical procedure to find out the correct new pages Embarrassedi hope my calculations are right Embarrassed
lemme explain it with eg.
suppose ur first update is on pg 4 the 5th post.....do one thing firstly multiply the 4 by 8(since there are 8 posts per pg) this will make 32 ,then add 5  in it  , it will make 37 ..37th is the post of the thread where u have posted ur update Embarrassedthen divide this no by 10(since there are now 10 posts per pg) Embarrassedthis wud make 3. 7 so this means its the 3rd pg and the 7th post where u have posted the update acc. to the new IF Smile
hope it works and my calculations arent wrong EmbarrassedSmile
x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 8:04am | IP Logged

@Zarqa - Thanks yaar... tried something new again... glad you liked it

should have an update within the week

Smile

oh kool...will be waiting! Big%20smileEmbarrassed
x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 8:06am | IP Logged

@zarqa : so am I LOLLOLdont u think u get lost so much EmbarrassedLOL

lolLOL i was gonna tell you to shut up!AngryLOL but wen i think about it... ur rightEmbarrassedLOL i do get lost alotConfusedLOL
x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Sim after going off line ..i kept on thinking and here i have found the mathematical procedure to find out the correct new pages Embarrassedi hope my calculations are right Embarrassed
lemme explain it with eg.
suppose ur first update is on pg 4 the 5th post.....do one thing firstly multiply the 4 by 8(since there are 8 posts per pg) this will make 32 ,then add 5  in it  , it will make 37 ..37th is the post of the thread where u have posted ur update Embarrassedthen divide this no by 10(since there are now 10 posts per pg) Embarrassedthis wud make 3. 7 so this means its the 3rd pg and the 7th post where u have posted the update acc. to the new IF Smile
hope it works and my calculations arent wrong EmbarrassedSmile

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedTAU... you worked that out! ShockedConfusedLOL

WOW! ShockedClapClapClap
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 16 July 2008 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

@zarqa : so am I LOLLOLdont u think u get lost so much EmbarrassedLOL

lolLOL i was gonna tell you to shut up!AngryLOL but wen i think about it... ur rightEmbarrassedLOL i do get lost alotConfusedLOL

LOLLOLi am always right baby !WinkLOL
oh btw u know something ..yesterday the Eientsein inside me woke upSleepy Embarrassedand thats how i came up with that mathematical procedure LOL

LOLLOL
simtara IF-Rockerz
simtara
simtara

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Tau ... WOW! Your'e fantastic yaar.. that totally helps - thanks hun!!!

Go to top