Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

Sara[Cld]&Simi’s Shop[Opn] p71-mix (Page 54)

divyasp Senior Member
divyasp
divyasp

Joined: 02 November 2007
Posts: 718

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 9:17am | IP Logged
req for a sigg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj242/meyis/snapshot20080 609175537.jpg
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj242/meyis/snapshot20080 609175554.jpg
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj242/meyis/snapshot20080 609175643.jpg

thanks.
can u pm after u have done
Embarrassed

simtara IF-Rockerz
simtara
simtara

Joined: 20 January 2006
Posts: 6239

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by divya84

req for a sigg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj242/meyis/snapshot20080 609175537.jpg
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj242/meyis/snapshot20080 609175554.jpg
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj242/meyis/snapshot20080 609175643.jpg

thanks.
can u pm after u have done
Embarrassed

Hey hun.. these links say the images have been removed Confused Can you please post new links/pics... best would be to put the images right in your post Big smile

Also, let me know if you want some text in your Sig Smile

simtara IF-Rockerz
simtara
simtara

Joined: 20 January 2006
Posts: 6239

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged
^^ n/m saw the same links in VUS's shop - i'll just use those instead since they're working Smile
simtara IF-Rockerz
simtara
simtara

Joined: 20 January 2006
Posts: 6239

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Requested - plz do not use

Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Joined: 20 January 2008
Posts: 2270

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Sim! those are soo good! the ali Zafar one is ...Amazing! he looks soo hott! lol and i love the saif ones too.. my fav.- the last one of him. awesome! the request turned out great too.. you did that real fast too. Smile Smile i cant wait to have my comp. back! i want to make some siggs! LOL LOL
* Taurean_21 * IF-Rockerz
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Joined: 20 June 2007
Posts: 6294

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simtara

Mini-Update:











Google mama ki jai ho LOL All pics courtesy Google ... work is mine Big smile

Please feel free to use/comment/criticize Embarrassed

WOW sim!Clapi didnt know u wud come up with this so soon!EmbarrassedLOL
but jokes apart thats really cool and beautiful Embarrassedi loved ali zafar's one Big smile-sara u are right he looks super cool in it.WinkLOLLOLand saifuuuuuuuuuuu EmbarrassedLOLLOLhaila i loved the last one -i will be using it in a day or two for sure.Embarrassed
thanks again n wonderful job.Big smile
simtara IF-Rockerz
simtara
simtara

Joined: 20 January 2006
Posts: 6239

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Junaid<3

Sim! those are soo good! the ali Zafar one is ...Amazing! he looks soo hott! lol and i love the saif ones too.. my fav.- the last one of him. awesome! the request turned out great too.. you did that real fast too. Smile Smile i cant wait to have my comp. back! i want to make some siggs! LOL LOL

thanks hun - yeah i'm gettin better at making these quicker Tongue i hope you get your comp back real soon! Big smile

simtara IF-Rockerz
simtara
simtara

Joined: 20 January 2006
Posts: 6239

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

WOW sim!Clapi didnt know u wud come up with this so soon!EmbarrassedLOL
but jokes apart thats really cool and beautiful Embarrassedi loved ali zafar's one Big smile-sara u are right he looks super cool in it.WinkLOLLOLand saifuuuuuuuuuuu EmbarrassedLOLLOLhaila i loved the last one -i will be using it in a day or two for sure.Embarrassed
thanks again n wonderful job.Big smile

thanks sweetheart - glad you liked 'em.

I've actually got another Saif sig sitting in the update thread that i'll post here too Big smile you can take your pic..glad you liked them

keep inspiring and requesting Wink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Senorita`s Shop*|new shop link pg 151

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: AS..   Replies: 1155   Views: 66508

AS.. 1155 66508 02 December 2009 at 10:39am by AS..
Kaju's Shop#5|thanks all..new shop link-pg151 x

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: ..-Kaju-..   Replies: 1187   Views: 51007

..-Kaju-.. 1187 51007 25 August 2009 at 3:37am by ..-Kaju-..
Kaju's Shop #4|CLSD-NEW SHOP LINK pg152

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ..-Kaju-..   Replies: 1193   Views: 43760

..-Kaju-.. 1193 43760 09 June 2009 at 8:20am by ..-Kaju-..
~*Jenny’s siggy Shop~*- Shop closed Temp

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: JennyPenny   Replies: 104   Views: 17802

JennyPenny 104 17802 22 March 2009 at 11:56pm by JennyPenny
bulbul's shop 3/Modz plz close this shop

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: bulbul123   Replies: 1122   Views: 45082

bulbul123 1122 45082 21 October 2008 at 3:04pm by -Diya-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index