Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Junaid<3 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
OK so this was a req..
im soo sorry it didnt turn out ehway i expected.
And i tried to make it a little better so u would like it but...😕
anyway hope you like some part of it...
so... DO NOT USE:
For: MURALIDHARAN99

Icons:

(stacked)

and here's the sigg:

Sorry if you didnt like it..
you dont have to use it😳😳
Edited by Junaid<3 - 15 years ago
Junaid&lt;3 thumbnail
Update!
Free to use

JJWS:
(Rahul/Abhijeet)

JTYJN:

Saawariya
(there wasnt much i could do with this... i just think its a really pretty pic)😊

BAH:
(Pic Credit: Neha)

Comments/Suggestions/and all that jazz.. 😊
?Sara
afgprincess786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful!!! love the bah ones 😳
Junaid&lt;3 thumbnail
^^ thnx so much!

here is another sigg i made today! haha
Junnu update!
its been too long: free to use

Different effect:

Comments/suggestions 😊
?Sara
Edited by Junaid<3 - 15 years ago
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
heyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz am BACK!😃
cant quote all the posts right now since i have less time and more posts to quote 😳

@sara : yaar the reasons for that is that theres an invisible board on our house which we cant see but the guests do ,it says "open for guests,stay as much as u want" 😆so the guests seeing this come to our place 😆yaar i am literally fed up of them 😡

anyways u wud be glad to know that i am in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!😳with JTYJN 😳😃mannnnnnnnnnnn its so cute ,so romantic and so much of my type 😳😃

@sim: really u missed me?😳awww thanks ..missed u guys and this shop too 😳🤗

@zarqa: OMG ur fazool group is complete here -zarqa we were just missing u out 😳anyways thanks for joining in 😆

now the comments on the updates : 😳
OMG OMG sara man i cant believe it yaar 😳i mean the creations are so beautiful 😃*standing ovation* yaar trust me u have improved loads 😃loved loved the JTYJN ones 👏i had to actually but the siggies are so cute with immi and genelia 😃others are good too 😃mind blowing work actually !👏i hope i am not missing any sim's update 😳😳
anyways guys great work!😃keep coming up with more and more like this 😃
~*~NEHA~*~ thumbnail
oooohh awesome creations hun!! 👏 the last bir one n the junaid sigs r gawjush!! 😃 😃 can't wait for the next update! 😳
sugg: priyanka 😛
zaara.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg thanks sara for making bah ones
i loved dem will definitely use dem
simtara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sara - you're closed??? 😕

You're doing fabulous...esp the ranbir and junaid ones came our REALLY well 😊

You're going to have to start doing tuts now 😉

Tau - of course we missed you. Don't worry... I haven't had much time to create many sigs... just one on pg 70.

Neha - thanks 😊 We'll definitely work on more Priyanka sigs as well. If you have any fav pics or a link where we can find good pics, please share 😳
Junaid&lt;3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simtara

Sara - you're closed??? 😕

You're doing fabulous...esp the ranbir and junaid ones came our REALLY well 😊

You're going to have to start doing tuts now 😉

Yea i decided to close for a while.. because the last req came out horrible.. so im gunna wait till i do another one!😆😆😆

thnx for the comments! still learning though..and- i use tuts! how could i make them?? 😉😆😆
Junaid&lt;3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: * Taurean_21 *

heyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz am BACK!😃
cant quote all the posts right now since i have less time and more posts to quote 😳 haha ok i understand! guests im guessing? 😆😆

@sara : yaar the reasons for that is that theres an invisible board on our house which we cant see but the guests do ,it says "open for guests,stay as much as u want" 😆so the guests seeing this come to our place 😆yaar i am literally fed up of them 😡

😆 Im sorry... i wish i could help. i would make them run away before they could stay.😆😆 well arent they leaving now.. or in a couple hours.

anyways u wud be glad to know that i am in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!😳with JTYJN 😳😃mannnnnnnnnnnn its so cute ,so romantic and so much of my type 😳😃
i know! i LOVE that movie. i already watched it 2 and a 1/4 times. lol actually more like 2 and 1/8th times

@sim: really u missed me?😳awww thanks ..missed u guys and this shop too 😳🤗

@zarqa: OMG ur fazool group is complete here -zarqa we were just missing u out 😳anyways thanks for joining in 😆 yay! now this is the coolfazool sigg shop! 😆😆😆

now the comments on the updates : 😳
OMG OMG sara man i cant believe it yaar 😳i mean the creations are so beautiful 😃*standing ovation* yaar trust me u have improved loads 😃loved loved the JTYJN ones 👏i had to actually but the siggies are so cute with immi and genelia 😃others are good too 😃mind blowing work actually !👏i hope i am not missing any sim's update 😳😳
anyways guys great work!😃keep coming up with more and more like this 😃

TAU! thats too much!😕😳😳 lol Jaane tu ones are my favs too. just made a bunch of siggs today.. but am taking a break now... maybe😆😆 i LOVE imran and genelia- they are my new favs! a great couple! and thnk you once again! 😳😳

This color!