Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simtara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Junaid<3

OMG im soo soooooo soooooooooooooo sooooooooooooo soooooooooooo soooooooooooooo sooooooooo soooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooo sorry!i hate when people ruin stuff for me and i just ruined it for you! 😭😭 next time ill put a big ** SPOILER INCLUDED (DO NOT READ YET)** 😆
once angain though im soo sorry yaar!

thnx for the compliment!  i love having a partner shop! ill recover in a day or 2 then open for suree😆😆

OMG creepy dream! i was thinking of doing my next update big.. you know.. wait a couple day and then put them all out together! -testing my patience!- and yes.. if you dont complete requests.. ur a horrible person! 😆

ok now that im done with my mini essay.. ill go 😆😆😆
hopefully no update tomorrow... we'll see 😳😳

how did i miss this?

it's totally alright..i was 99% sure he would be the winner, so no shock there 😜 finished watching it yesterday..man he's adorable! 😆

yes... creepy dream indeed... but that motivated me to finish the req 😆

i'll have a free to use set up this week - just working on a few to make a big post like you 🙂

hope to see something from you soon! 😀
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simtara

hey tau...will be soon.. just been working on some stuff and want to post a decent-sized batch 🙂 sometime this week 🙂

thats good then 🥰but do it soon ,really cant wait 🙂
btw hmmmmmmm suggestion .....y not go thru each n every pg again and then fin the updates where u too have posted 🥰😆thats the only suggestion i can give u guys 🥰
or we can do some mathematical things like ............🥰🥰hmm need time to explain 😆
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Taurean_21 *

thats good then 🥰but do it soon ,really cant wait 🙂
btw hmmmmmmm suggestion .....y not go thru each n every pg again and then fin the updates where u too have posted 🥰😆thats the only suggestion i can give u guys 🥰
or we can do some mathematical things like ............🥰🥰hmm need time to explain 😆

Sim after going off line ..i kept on thinking and here i have found the mathematical procedure to find out the correct new pages 🥰i hope my calculations are right 🥰
lemme explain it with eg.
suppose ur first update is on pg 4 the 5th post.....do one thing firstly multiply the 4 by 8(since there are 8 posts per pg) this will make 32 ,then add 5  in it  , it will make 37 ..37th is the post of the thread where u have posted ur update 🥰then divide this no by 10(since there are now 10 posts per pg) 🥰this wud make 3. 7 so this means its the 3rd pg and the 7th post where u have posted the update acc. to the new IF 🙂
hope it works and my calculations arent wrong 🥰🙂
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@Zarqa - 🥰 Thanks yaar... tried something new again... glad you liked it 🙂

should have an update within the week 🙂

🙂

oh kool...will be waiting! 😀🥰
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail

@zarqa : so am I 😆😆dont u think u get lost so much 🥰😆

lol😆 i was gonna tell you to shut up!Angry😆 but wen i think about it... ur right🥰😆 i do get lost alotConfused😆
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail

Sim after going off line ..i kept on thinking and here i have found the mathematical procedure to find out the correct new pages 🥰i hope my calculations are right 🥰
lemme explain it with eg.
suppose ur first update is on pg 4 the 5th post.....do one thing firstly multiply the 4 by 8(since there are 8 posts per pg) this will make 32 ,then add 5  in it  , it will make 37 ..37th is the post of the thread where u have posted ur update 🥰then divide this no by 10(since there are now 10 posts per pg) 🥰this wud make 3. 7 so this means its the 3rd pg and the 7th post where u have posted the update acc. to the new IF 🙂
hope it works and my calculations arent wrong 🥰🙂

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedTAU... you worked that out! ShockedConfused😆

WOW! Shocked👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

Originally posted by: x-zarqa-x

lol😆 i was gonna tell you to shut up!Angry😆 but wen i think about it... ur right🥰😆 i do get lost alotConfused😆

😆😆i am always right baby !😉😆
oh btw u know something ..yesterday the Eientsein inside me woke upSleepy 🥰and thats how i came up with that mathematical procedure 😆

😆😆
simtara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tau ... WOW! Your'e fantastic yaar.. that totally helps - thanks hun!!! 🤗
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

Tau ... WOW! Your'e fantastic yaar.. that totally helps - thanks hun!!! 🤗

my pleasure Sim 🥰🤗i am glad it really worked 😆😆
btw Sim do u know whats up with sara these days ?ConfusedConfused