Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Junaid<3 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thnx shruti.. there "were" supposed to be more coming but... i guess im postponing that :/

Hey sim! thnx.. u have to take over.. AGAIN! lol i sure hope i get one soon.. its going to be hard to think of something to do other than making siggs.. especially since its OFFICIALLY summer and i have no plans yet

the test went ok... harder than what i was expecting but overall... not THAT bad. thnx for asking! 😊 😊
simtara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm sure you did fine - I always end up doing better than I thought. It's the nerves talking 😛

You using a different computer? Try out a freeware called paint.net - just type that into google and you'll get a dld site for it. It's like Photoshop almost... pretty easy to use. You can use that while you're waiting for the charger.

But not to worry - i'm in the siggy-makin mood and zone again 😛 so i'm goin at it strong 😃 i'll have an update tonight definitely!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awww..the KHNH ones are cute 😳
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simtara

Thanks Tau and Shruti 😊

Tau - will definitely keep your suggestions in mind.

Awww Sara - well you keep checking in to leave comments and I'll do my best to keep some updates coming into the shop.
In the meantime - tell your bro to stop being so lazy 😛
Hope the charger comes in soon! Till then, wish me luck with the siggy-making 😉

btw... how did your test go?

thanks Sim😊

Originally posted by: Junaid<3

Aww thnx Tau!
you finally made it 😆
will deff. keep ur suggestions in mind for next time! haven't done one of saifuu
lol

yea finally i did-actually it took me time to find ur shop coz u already had removed the link from ur siggy box.😳😆
awwww no siggies from u..😕😭😭no problems dude ..😳we all can wait.😊
Junaid&lt;3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fariha17

Awww..the KHNH ones are cute 😳

aww thnx hun! 🤗
Junaid&lt;3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: * Taurean_21

yea finally i did-actually it took me time to find ur shop coz u already had removed the link from ur siggy box.😳😆
awwww no siggies from u..😕😭😭no problems dude ..😳we all can wait.😊

oh yea.. cuz i wanted to put the "angel" sigg in and there was no room. and no siggs.. but only for a while. i should be back to the Ali Zafar FC soon too! but  yea.. my unlce ordered the charger for me so should be here in a couple of days :)
so much for counting on my bro huh?😆
well im reading ur postd there.. i have such an urge to quote.. but no time. anyway keep coming... soon enough you should see more siggs😃😃😃
simtara thumbnail
Yup... update tonight 😃 Will be up soon 😳
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junaid<3

oh yea.. cuz i wanted to put the "angel" sigg in and there was no room. and no siggs.. but only for a while. i should be back to the Ali Zafar FC soon too! but  yea.. my unlce ordered the charger for me so should be here in a couple of days :)
so much for counting on my bro huh?😆
well im reading ur postd there.. i have such an urge to quote.. but no time. anyway keep coming... soon enough you should see more siggs😃😃😃

its ok yaar 😳i hope ur uncle do get the charger and we are missing u there buddy.😳😭😭come soon!😳
oh yea sure i really cant wait to see more creations from u two.😃
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail
Originally posted by: simtara

Yup... update tonight 😃 Will be up soon 😳

cool 😃is there anything of saifuu?😳😆
simtara thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Taurean_21 *

cool 😃is there anything of saifuu?😳😆

Comp died on me last night... hence no update.. BUT... i'll be posting in a few... watch out for the surprise 😉