Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

me12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: simtara

me12345.. is that the only pic you want me to use in the Sig?

Please go back to page 1 and check out the rules. It would really help if you could provide all info like what text you want, colors, etc.

Also, if that's not your favorite pic, just google Amit Sarin and I'm sure you'll find more and better pictures.

I'm going to wait to hear back from you. 😊

thats what i did...i went 2 google...but they only had that pic n another ugly 1..........they dont have a single gud pic...=[

i guess u can 4get this request cause like there no gud pic =[ =[ =[ =[ = [ =[

=[  =[  =[   =[   =[  =[   =[  =[  =[  =[  =[  =[  =[  =[  =[  =[

sorry 4 ure time =[

😭

anyway thanx =]

simtara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^^ hey me12345, don't give up hun. That's the way it was for the Aashka pic too... i searched through something like 40+ pages before I found the ones I liked.

You can also search through the sections on IF for whatever show he's in. Those sections have galleries with some pretty good pictures.

It's just that searching is time-consuming and makes the process of making the siggy that much harder. That and we want to use pics you want to look at. That's why we ask people to provide pics with the request.

If you don't find anything else, I can still make a siggy with the pic you provided - just tell me what text you want and what colors you'd like.
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@sara and simi - the requests are awsome!👏👏👏

Originally posted by: Junaid<3

Aww Zarqa! Luvv u and ur comments!
haha this shop would be incomplete without you!

😆lol...awwww thats sooo sweet🤗

Absolutely! In fact, wasn't it you who suggested AR and PC sigs - just went off on that and came up with something. Definitely feel free to use it. I'm honored 😳

yeh i think it was...but thght i would jst ask jst incase😳

n thnk yoooooh😳🤗

MuslimGurl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi i have an request on a siggy and a matching avi
heres the pics

Siggy #1

Text: Priyanka Chopra

Color: any

Non animated

Siggy #2

Text: Priyanka Chopra

Color: any

Non animated

Please make it look  nice

Please add a long matching avi

Please pm me when done

THX

kasampiya!

Edited by kasampiya - 15 years ago
simtara thumbnail
Sure, any time Zarqa 😊

Will work on this as soon as I'm done with the Junaid and Amit ones kasampiya 😊
me12345 thumbnail

^^^ hey me12345, don't give up hun. That's the way it was for the Aashka pic too... i searched through something like 40+ pages before I found the ones I liked.

You can also search through the sections on IF for whatever show he's in. Those sections have galleries with some pretty good pictures.

It's just that searching is time-consuming and makes the process of making the siggy that much harder. That and we want to use pics you want to look at. That's why we ask people to provide pics with the request.

If you don't find anything else, I can still make a siggy with the pic you provided - just tell me what text you want and what colors you'd like.

like oh my god..u people r so nice....=]

thanx...i will go luk 4 some more =]

Junaid&lt;3 thumbnail
Hey!
hey simi if your too overwhelmed w/siggs ill make 1 of the Priyanka Chopra ones since there is two.and im on a weekend break :) idk its up to you
let me know 😊
simtara thumbnail
Our pleasure me12345 😊 We enjoy making the sigs 😃

Actually Sara...that would be AWESOME!

I'm done with 1 of your requests, working on the second right now. I'll finish yours tonight (unless I fall asleep at the comp 😆) then do the Amit and one Priyanka tomorrow (take your pick and let me know which PC you're working on so we don't make the same 😆)
me12345 thumbnail
hey u know wat cause theyre like no gud pics of amit sarin.. 😳 4get that request =/

so heres another 1
its 4 ayesha takia

can u like use the 1 with her eating um n says ummmmmmmm
n mayb..mayb the 1 with her eatin lolipop n leg up..that 1 is pretty but her head 2 small...

😳

n the wid her wid gum since her head covered wid the word shemrooo.can u like do somethin 2 take it off.or cover it..like u can..i dunno..juss cover it
simtara thumbnail
alright me12345 ... i'll make a siggy with these pics instead then 😊 any specific text on the siggy?