India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

May 13th Written update-Complete

neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:26am | IP Logged
dr tells the nurse to take juhi to the lab and take her blood fast. karan says ma only you can give shobha blood and save her. juhi thinks to herself if she was my daughter our blood would have match, since she isnt where will i give the blood from. juhi goes with the nurse.

tulsi asks a nurse if they found out what her blood group is. the nurse says they will find out after testing and to stay here and rest. tulsi says how will i rest that child's life is in danger until she gets well then i wont get peace.

juhi thinks to herself while walking AB- but mine is O+, where will i get tulsi's AB-, run away juhi but how will i run away, when i do that pagal jas will be behind me. someone touches juhis shoulder from behind. she turns around. it is jas thakral. juhi tries to get away. he says why is you reacting this way i just got here because you called me, why are you sweating, relax, its me your jas, you call me and i wont come how can this be, i am here because you are spending too much time in tulsi's house, it is not good to spend so much time in others house, come home with me. he tries to drag her. she pulls away and bumps into the nurse. nurse asks what happened. juhi sees that thakral is not there. she tries to tell that man. nurse says to go with her. juhi thinks i will call mandira only she can save me. she tells the nurse to go i will come after this important phone call. juhi walks away and calls mandira and says i am trapped very badly. she tells her about tulsi's blood group AB- but where will she get it from since she is not tulsi. mandira says i cant help you on this one. mihir sees juhi on the phone. juhi says i will call you later and hangs up. mihir says i cant believe you are tulsi, your daughter is losing her life and you are on the phone i will see who you were talking to, leave it, lets test your love. she says she will go alone. he says you dont have to go alone with me here. ram ram music plays. he drags her to a room. nurse says he cant go inside because it is a female ward. mihir thinks to himself try to save yourself as much as you can but today your fake identity will be exposed in front of everyone, your own blood will be against you. juhi goes inside. mihir calls dr malhotra and asks if they have blood AB- in his blood bank. he says there isnt any fine he will find it from somewhere else. nandini says why is he worried if ma's blood matches shobhas. he thinks to himself i am worried because she is not tulsi their blood will not match. he says to nandini that he is worried if tulsi has any complications, i dont want to take any risk in shobha's matter, that is why i called a dr. he prays to thakur ji and thinks he will expose juhi once her blood is found.

juhi is standing thinking to herself what will i do if my blood is not AB- how will i save myself. nurse comes. juhi says if i am not will you take my blood. nurse says no. tulsi is behind the curtain listening. she gets up and greets juhi as tulsi. tulsi tells what happened to shobha how she needs blood and she came to match her blood. juhi thinks oh no tulsi brought shobha to the hospital. juhi asks tulsi if shobha saw her. tulsi says no when she was in my arms she was  unconscious, what are you doing here. juhi says  i come here every  month to check on people, who knows when they will need me . tulsi says i didnt know you do all this too, tulsi ji please check your blood group if it matches that girl if it does give her your blood, bhagban knows if our blood matches or not, if i am destined to save her or not. juhi says just think you have saved her life, i mean your blood will match hers. nurse tells  tulsi her blood group is AB- and matches shobha's. tulsi is happy. juhi says i told you tulsi your blood will match she will get better. juhi thinks to herself that tulsi saved her not shobha. juhi says to the nurse to take tulsi so that my daughter i mean tulsi's daughter's life will be saved. juhi thinks to herself i cant believe it  the real tulsi saved the fake tulsi at the right time, this is called blood calling blood. she smiles.

dr asks the nurse to check shobha's moms status. mihir thiks to himself this is useless because her blood will not match shobha's, bhagban who will give blood to my daughter.

nurse tells another nurse to tell dr that the woman who brought shobha her blood matches shobha's. juhi thinks bhagban one problem goes another one comes, everyone knows i didnt bring shobha to the hospital, now everyone will know that i didnt give blood but the real tulsi did.

mihir prays for shobha. nurse tells dr her blood matched and she is giving it. mihir asks who gave blood. nurse says the woman who brought her here. nandini says we didnt even test her because we know shobha's blood group is AB-. mihir says one minute what is that woman's name. nurse says tulsi. ram ram music plays. mihir says who. nurse says the patients mom who brought her tulsi. mihir thinks to himself how can this be since i saw juhis file her group is o+. mihir asks the nurse to see the papers. ba asks what is wrong. nurse gives mihir the papers to  look at. nurse says she will make arangements for the blood transfusion.

tulsi tries to get up. juhi says to rest since she may feel weakness. tulsi says i am happy that child's life is saved, do you know when she was unconscoius in my arms before she closed her eyes she said ma i felt like she is calling me and since i brought her here it seems like i have a relatonship with her. juhi says what relationship. tulsi says blood, she is like my daughter, like ma beti, bhagban joined a deep relationship, you must have made many relationships. juhi says i dont know about relationships but a blod relationship has been made. juhi thinks to herself this is a big world why did bhagbahn send only you to save her. tulsi gets up. juhi says i want to go meet her and her family.

mihir says what is this i have to find out. tulsi is walking towards the room. juhi follows her and tells her to stop because it will seem like a favor. tulsi says she wont tell she gave blood but wants to meet them. juhi tells tulsi to meet mandira. tulsi agrees and walks away. while mihir comes there. juhi says you have saved yourself twice from dying. mihir walks into a room and sees the room empty. he thinks to himself there must be someone else who gave shobha blood. he looks at the file. he sees why is tulsi's name here twice. juhi thinks why is mihir checking the register. end

preview: mandira says mihir knows now that you are not tulsi but juhi thakral.

comments: 4/10 since nothing much happened.
blooper: when i donated blood i had to lie down  at least 10 minutes to give the blood and at least 30 minutes afterwards. tulsi must be really strong. they took 1 pint of my blood for donation and it took that long.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by neela226 - 13 May 2008 at 12:12pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

ArchanaJaanu80921royalRupi dhillonchandrabAYSHALcharmingairbandaru.vandanaprinku13_2000ivanta29archie76bhavikadhiaabiakshiashwinipatilmeowymegha.ppiklooosayajainsumu87val0822sp87Pareesvesumbostanianviraf4ujaina26825dolly_07Katrina82junaydflowertotdaddysgirl786HPCRAZYA HUGE FANfamy.kn-Happy4Ever-Khushi11Poristylishgalsanuhekakhlrahat_fahad8wezyusANJANAgk_09mysterygurl1427preity*zintayipeeRanbirrocks

sanuhek IF-Dazzler
sanuhek
sanuhek

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot good job Wink
rasoigal Newbie
rasoigal
rasoigal

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
wow that was very fast. Thanks a lot.
SIMONE123 Senior Member
SIMONE123
SIMONE123

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot that was good and fast LOL
LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
thanks LOL LOL LOL
maha786 IF-Rockerz
maha786
maha786

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
i really thoght tht something gud mote happen but looks at this thx neela for the update
Sheren Senior Member
Sheren
Sheren

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update
-Goldy- IF-Dazzler
-Goldy-
-Goldy-

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
thanks

Go to top