Sangam
Sangam

13th May 2008 - Written Update

sweetangel2028 Senior Member
sweetangel2028
sweetangel2028

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Short Update

RM's mother takes J and Gudiya to her house where she shows J the music room which is full of musical instruments and pics of a happy RM.

RM's mother tells J that RM wasn't always like he is now. He used to be a happy go lucky guy who was a musician and always happy and luaghing but a trafedy occurred in his life which took away all the happiness in his life.

She tells J that she saw him smile and be happy that day and this happened after their trip to puna and as she went with him she believes that this change is due to her.

In the main hall, RM is sitting with Gudiya and playing a game with her. Both are getting on like a house on fire. J adn Gudiya get ready to leave. RM gifts Gudiya some chocolates and present. They both leave.

At home, Buaji is commenting on the absence of J. Shubot is on the phone and Shanta is sewing something.

Sagar is on the phone with Sid who tells him that they lost Rocky as he discovered that they were onto him. The search will begin again but they have to be careful.

J and Gudiya enter. Shubot comments on the chocolates and says that her mummy must have got it for her but she says that RM uncle gave them. Gudiya is sent to her room to play.

Buaji accuses J of having an affair with RM. Shubot and J are shocked. She taunts her about using her daughter as an escuse and lots of other hurtful things. Shubot tries to stop her but Sagar agrees with her.

He confronts J with her plan which is what he believes she did to Shekhar. trap him in her love, get married and kill him and get the company. He says that betraying someone in love is her old habit.

J gets upset regarding the allegations and shouts enough and leaves the room. She goes to the garden where she cries.

Shubot comes to comfort her and tells her that Sagar has a pain in his heart which is festering an turning him bitter. Sagar had 2 loves. One was his brother Shekhar and the other was his first love who he met when he went to Kundanpur for business. SHe was called Ganga.  J is shocked to hear this.

********************the end*********************************

Comments: WOW!!! Can't believe Sagar's words. I hope J tells Shubot that Ganga is none other than her. I hope she tells him everything which could help him to understand his behaviour and to also help them resolve the misunderstanding between the two. Buaji was happy to see the outburst. She's enjoying herself so much. She should be thrown out of the house!!! RM and J make a very gorgeous couple and the chemistry between them is electric. I hope they get married before Sagar discovers the truth. RM is one gorgeous hunk of a man!!!.

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode. I wonder if J will admit she is Ganga and why Sagar is so bitter concerning Ganga.

Enjoy your evening.
Luv Munira

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_019lamguitapoojapathakkrasspratulmrschittaishidimppritijoshiarchie76megha.pchinnasriRita Shahabiakshimeens_2001swetha_ravisp87dgbafamy.knPoriZuzanaImziKruthika.N

kyph_fans Senior Member
kyph_fans
kyph_fans

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update n ya i hope so that j and rm get married b4 sagar unfold the truth n i dont thing that ganga/janvi will tell subot abt she being ganga
jnr.banchan Groupbie
jnr.banchan
jnr.banchan

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
lol! RM is a gorgeous man-I agree!!!
Sidelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Sidelicious
Sidelicious

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top