nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

so at last it was manmeet who was doing that dirty business...oh lols...so tht wedding is neva gonna break for sure...lols...and yaar...ashpreet told him to save heer..what if he saves heer before prem could do anything......lols...yu know anything can happen in this show....unexpected.....lols...i hope prem saves heer..instead of tht idiot manmeet......or else no premeer scenes too....

luv nans

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya.911 thumbnail

Well, I was previously thinking that prem will come to know that heer loves him but now i am not sure because manmeet will also try to save heer.So,it may again create confusion.

But, I don't want this to happen as heer has already suffered a lot.Now let the time come when she can be happy.

Edited by priya.911 - 15 years ago
nandini27 thumbnail
yaaa.....its been many days since heer atleast smiled...i think wasima di had posted abt it...i think she gets to be happy now...and i hope prem saves her...and no confusion comes....lols..

PS: can u use any other color other tahn yellow..am not able to read...lols....sry kk..hehe..

luv nans
salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg i was right... i knew it would b manmeet dat pyscho to do all dis dirty business stuff
nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooo he cnt save heer.... prem has tooo
come on prem....think 😆 😆 😆
priya.911 thumbnail
I had changed the colour nans 😊
nandini27 thumbnail
well i hav no idea as of now...and yaaa..even i had known tht it must hav been manmeet....lols..he was doin it b4 he joined there..surprising naa??!!!.....or is it a blooper...huh???!!!..waise....hows prem gonna save her???.....no ideas...wat sabooth..whereas manmeet can bring some gurl and make her confess and save heer...prem heartbroken again.. 😭 😭 cant see that 😭 😭 😭

luv nans
wida thumbnail
yeah i just hated but know i think it is easier to prove manmeet wrong in fornt of everyonee..

butt does daljeet know about it??
nandini27 thumbnail
i hope she doesnt...but how did she cum to know all this..must be ashpreet.. 😡 😡urgh....waise...dj was too bad to meher.......i was like soo mad....i wudnt hav done so if i was in meher's place...wud hav gave bak nicely...

luv nans
May1902 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Should have known it was him cos it looked so much like him when he was talking to that girl in the hotel 😕
But what was with Ashpreet's yell "I want Heer" That just sounded odd, why on earth is she so intent on heer marrying Manmeet?

May
Edited by May1902 - 15 years ago