India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Not so perfect.....

mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Ok I am sure most of you guys are on cloud nine right nowBig smileBig smile....me too I am so happyBig smileBig smile but I don't know....... the meeting between A-D and Amar and family was a bit damped according to me...not as much drama as I wanted or expected...it was lacking....and I really do not want Samrat to find out about S-V so I wanted Amar to enter after he took Kamna on honeymoon.....

I don't know what do you guys think??

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mghurye

Ok I am sure most of you guys are on cloud nine right nowBig smileBig smile....me too I am so happyBig smileBig smile but I don't know....... the meeting between A-D and Amar and family was a bit damped according to me...not as much drama as I wanted or expected...it was lacking....and I really do not want Samrat to find out about S-V so I wanted Amar to enter after he took Kamna on honeymoon.....

I don't know what do you guys think??
Mallika actually Creative Team went to attend a party and they ate some stale food ..so they are having stomach disorders...thts why they are hurrying the story now...LOLLOLwhether it makes sense or waise bhi nonsense toh hai hi...LOLnow they are making fastforward..LOL
sweet_dreams22 IF-Dazzler
sweet_dreams22
sweet_dreams22

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:23am | IP Logged
i mean nowadays they r dissapointing us tooo much if u started it nicely then why spoil it now?i dnt get it i think they they wanna get over and done with BMTD nd have nothin good in stock for SD or shall i say AD
Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet_dreams22

i mean nowadays they r dissapointing us tooo much if u started it nicely then why spoil it now?i dnt get it i think they they wanna get over and done with BMTD nd have nothin good in stock for SD or shall i say AD

I agree with you.. They are rushing it for no reason! I'm not very happy! I dont want bmtd to finish!

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Why why why do people always mention dulhan ending? Don't forget that this is a serial and not a film which ends once the villain is dead and the lovers unite. Please stop talking about the end of the show when its so far off. Ok back to Mallika's point. It is natural to feel disappointed but but we can still have our 'run and hug' scene...you know that right? As far as Amar meeting the family, it would've been nice if he felt something when SM hugged him but otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed todays episode.     
mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Why why why do people always mention dulhan ending? Don't forget that this is a serial and not a film which ends once the villain is dead and the lovers unite. Please stop talking about the end of the show when its so far off. Ok back to Mallika's point. It is natural to feel disappointed but but we can still have our 'run and hug' scene...you know that right? As far as Amar meeting the family, it would've been nice if he felt something when SM hugged him but otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed todays episode.     

I know I read your other post and I know they have just seen each other but they have not truly united.....but atleast he was meeting the family for the first time...the way A-D entered the house I did not feel a dhamakaConfusedConfused you know....they are standing with a distance between them and she is oblivious almost of his entering...the shots were not as dramatic and on spot as  you would want them toCryCry be atleast for me....but  yeah I hope when they unite there are fireworks or elseAngryAngryAngry

Edited by mghurye - 13 May 2008 at 1:55pm
mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Probably tomorrow after seeing Sindooras face I might feel happy because at least someone is getting an unexpected  dhamaka LOL LOL LOL .....who knows..

Edited by mghurye - 13 May 2008 at 1:56pm
hirah87 Groupbie
hirah87
hirah87

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
well dulhan cant end so soon there r other tracks in the story other than revenge on sindoors e.g.
1. samrat finding out he is not the real son of mahua and rajeev
2. aniket, bharat, shalu and chinu...there has to be a track involving them
3. samrat's revenge on singhs
4. harsh and chandra
5. sagar's/amar's learning to study n taking care of the business etc

Go to top