Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

   
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Not so perfect.....

mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Joined: 21 October 2006
Posts: 1350

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Ok I am sure most of you guys are on cloud nine right nowBig smileBig smile....me too I am so happyBig smileBig smile but I don't know....... the meeting between A-D and Amar and family was a bit damped according to me...not as much drama as I wanted or expected...it was lacking....and I really do not want Samrat to find out about S-V so I wanted Amar to enter after he took Kamna on honeymoon.....

I don't know what do you guys think??

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Joined: 15 July 2006
Posts: 19027

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mghurye

Ok I am sure most of you guys are on cloud nine right nowBig smileBig smile....me too I am so happyBig smileBig smile but I don't know....... the meeting between A-D and Amar and family was a bit damped according to me...not as much drama as I wanted or expected...it was lacking....and I really do not want Samrat to find out about S-V so I wanted Amar to enter after he took Kamna on honeymoon.....

I don't know what do you guys think??
Mallika actually Creative Team went to attend a party and they ate some stale food ..so they are having stomach disorders...thts why they are hurrying the story now...LOLLOLwhether it makes sense or waise bhi nonsense toh hai hi...LOLnow they are making fastforward..LOL
sweet_dreams22 IF-Dazzler
sweet_dreams22
sweet_dreams22

Joined: 12 January 2008
Posts: 3018

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:23am | IP Logged
i mean nowadays they r dissapointing us tooo much if u started it nicely then why spoil it now?i dnt get it i think they they wanna get over and done with BMTD nd have nothin good in stock for SD or shall i say AD
Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Joined: 27 January 2007
Posts: 23345

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet_dreams22

i mean nowadays they r dissapointing us tooo much if u started it nicely then why spoil it now?i dnt get it i think they they wanna get over and done with BMTD nd have nothin good in stock for SD or shall i say AD

I agree with you.. They are rushing it for no reason! I'm not very happy! I dont want bmtd to finish!

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 48802

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Why why why do people always mention dulhan ending? Don't forget that this is a serial and not a film which ends once the villain is dead and the lovers unite. Please stop talking about the end of the show when its so far off. Ok back to Mallika's point. It is natural to feel disappointed but but we can still have our 'run and hug' scene...you know that right? As far as Amar meeting the family, it would've been nice if he felt something when SM hugged him but otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed todays episode.     
mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Joined: 21 October 2006
Posts: 1350

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Why why why do people always mention dulhan ending? Don't forget that this is a serial and not a film which ends once the villain is dead and the lovers unite. Please stop talking about the end of the show when its so far off. Ok back to Mallika's point. It is natural to feel disappointed but but we can still have our 'run and hug' scene...you know that right? As far as Amar meeting the family, it would've been nice if he felt something when SM hugged him but otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed todays episode.     


I know I read your other post and I know they have just seen each other but they have not truly united.....but atleast he was meeting the family for the first time...the way A-D entered the house I did not feel a dhamakaConfusedConfused you know....they are standing with a distance between them and she is oblivious almost of his entering...the shots were not as dramatic and on spot as  you would want them toCryCry be atleast for me....but  yeah I hope when they unite there are fireworks or elseAngryAngryAngry


Edited by mghurye - 13 May 2008 at 1:55pm
mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Joined: 21 October 2006
Posts: 1350

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Probably tomorrow after seeing Sindooras face I might feel happy because at least someone is getting an unexpected  dhamaka LOL LOL LOL .....who knows..

Edited by mghurye - 13 May 2008 at 1:56pm
hirah87 Groupbie
hirah87
hirah87

Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 68

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
well dulhan cant end so soon there r other tracks in the story other than revenge on sindoors e.g.
1. samrat finding out he is not the real son of mahua and rajeev
2. aniket, bharat, shalu and chinu...there has to be a track involving them
3. samrat's revenge on singhs
4. harsh and chandra
5. sagar's/amar's learning to study n taking care of the business etc

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Perfect song for SV/AD

2

Author: Manusha_Divz   Replies: 11   Views: 857

Manusha_Divz 11 857 05 October 2009 at 8:05am by Katy_AZ
Why are SD so perfect together..

2

Author: Manusha_Divz   Replies: 14   Views: 1088

Manusha_Divz 14 1088 10 September 2009 at 8:33am by Denise18
What a perfect opportunity wasted??

2

Author: gr8love   Replies: 12   Views: 895

gr8love 12 895 14 April 2009 at 12:36pm by gr8love
Every charactor is perfect for their role...

Author: SharaDivyanka   Replies: 8   Views: 683

SharaDivyanka 8 683 17 January 2009 at 7:32pm by CrazzyBusy
the perfect sharad as the perfect khan

2

Author: sweet candy   Replies: 12   Views: 2183

sweet candy 12 2183 08 June 2008 at 8:09am by sweet candy

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index