Mere Apne

India-Forums

Mere Apne
Mere Apne

*!!*Welcome our 1st AOTW:Shilpa-fan*!!* (Page 5)

Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mumpet

RITU!!!!! First of all Sasha is MINE!!! Angry Second of all, I saw you grill Ratree, so you should NOT be one to talk LOL LOL

Evil Smile....Thank god you saw this AFTER you gave me the siggy linkWink

Calvin_Klein IF-Sizzlerz
Calvin_Klein
Calvin_Klein

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvfan1401

Shabo and Sonia....you are too much.....AngryLOL...leave Neha alone......(Yes u r right di, Shabo & Sonia, did u hear dat????)LOL

My questions for you are- Am sure you'll enjoy answering themLOL (Ofcourse, wow logical ques.Clap , not like essays on weather kinda ques., Aab Toh Sonia ke band Bajegi)LOLLOL

1) Tell Sonia why Saasha belongs to me and not herWink

Sonia, dear r u too young for Saasha, why don't u stick with ur new love Prem LOL & leave saasha for Ritu di. I am sure Saasha & Ritu di ll rock together.ClapLOLLOL  It is not too late for u to forget Saasha & start dreaming Prem LOL. So take my advice Sonia & leave poor Saasha aloneCry LOL He deserves much better.LOLEmbarrassed Areeee u got Sahil & Rishab ROFL Just imagine Sahil's siggys in ur shop LOL

(Sorry Sonia, u would not spare me after reading itEmbarrassed, I had to do that)Tongue

2) Tell Shabo that Sahid is not hers, but he is better off with Amrita RaoWink

Shabo Yaar, Why are u after Shahid? Poor Him.Cry I pity him.LOL He has to suffer too much.CryU no wat him & Amrita looks amazing together.ClapLOL Simply, they rock together & u r coming between themAngry U no how much I love Shahid-Amrita together, I am gonna file a petetion that Shahid has to marry Amrita in a week.LOL Don't worry, u ll be invited there , after wedding u would act like Aditya did in Jab We Met when his gf dumped him.Don't worry u would have my shoulder to cry.LOL

(Sorry shabo, I had to do it, I could not refuse)Embarrassed

3) Write a letter to Mods banning Shabo and Sonia from MOTW section as they keep stealing and recycling other's questionsWink

Ritu di, I have a wonderful idea, Instead of banning them from MOTW sec. Why don't we write a letter to mods to make shabo & sonia The Member of the Year (MOTY) in all the sections of IF, where even these 2 never been before.LOL Then all the members are required to ask both of them to write Fifty ( 100 words ) essays.LOL They stole other's questions & ideas, so now it's pay back time.LOL Do u agree di???Embarrassed

All the best and well done with the answersBig smile (Thanks Hug)

All done, watch out Sonia + Shabo.LOL Dehko maine Kasee Tumhari Band bajahee hai.LOL

Edited by Shilpa-fan - 16 May 2008 at 8:45pm
shabo24 IF-Sizzlerz
shabo24
shabo24

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Neha di: I f you write anything about Shahid and Me, I will assign more questions...n e way I was already MOTW...haha
Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa-fan

3. Ritu di: She is my another best friend. Her id is tvfan1401. She is also very helpful. She is soo understanding. She is from U.K. She is the Creater of Chat & Spam thread. That thread become sooooo successful. She is amazing. She did not grill me much in kyunki sec. Thanks Ritu di. She loves saasha these days. She also likes akashdeep (Ansh). She is fun-loving. She is very sweet. All I have to say abt u that U r the Best. U r excellent. u r tooooooooo good. Di, u r great. Plz save me di , these girls r LOL too much.LOL

Awwwwwwwww Neha...thank you so much for all these lovely words for meBig smile

Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz
Ranbirrocks
Ranbirrocks

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa-fan

[QUOTE=tvfan1401]

Shabo and Sonia....you are too much.....AngryLOL...leave Neha alone......(Yes u r right di, Shabo & Sonia, did u hear dat????)LOL -Shabz and Sonia, you better hear this

My questions for you are- Am sure you'll enjoy answering themLOL (Ofcourse, wow logical ques.Clap , not like essays on weather kinda ques., Aab Toh Sonia ke band Bajegi)LOLLOL - Hopefully

1) Tell Sonia why Saasha belongs to me and not herWink

Sonia, dear r u too young for Saasha, why don't u stick with ur new love Prem LOL & leave saasha for Ritu di.- Take this million dollar adviceWink

I am sure Saasha & Ritu di ll rock together.ClapLOL - Yes...and if you want, I can lend you Saasha for a few daysLOL 

Calvin_Klein IF-Sizzlerz
Calvin_Klein
Calvin_Klein

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shabo24

Neha di: I f you write anything about Shahid and Me, I will assign more questions...n e way I was already MOTW...haha

u r threathing me Angry Wink, Don't u no I can't refuse to write whatever i am asked to write? I have not tried to write mean things.LOL hey this is for only fun. u r not gonna listen to me If I say he's better off wid amrita. So Plz chill & take a deep breath.Tongue

@Ritu di, Thanks, u r one of my friend. Hope u did not mind dat I used ur slam book.LOL 

shabo24 IF-Sizzlerz
shabo24
shabo24

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 9:02am | IP Logged
One last essay...sorry Ritu di...PAYBACK!LOL

Write a 100 word essay on why Saasha is better of with Sonia then Ritu di! Embarrassed
Calvin_Klein IF-Sizzlerz
Calvin_Klein
Calvin_Klein

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shabo24

One last essay...sorry Ritu di...PAYBACK!LOL

Write a 100 word essay on why Saasha is better of with Sonia then Ritu di! Embarrassed

Okay , here we go:

dhopgifg filriys cnfrhuir sdnuehu dawer wnfhdufi * 100

P.S: Shabo, this is another language, only I can understand it. Sorry for using it.LOL I am done wid 100 words essay.Clap

Go to top