Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: mumpet

RITU!!!!! First of all Sasha is MINE!!! 😑 Second of all, I saw you grill Ratree, so you should NOT be one to talk πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

😈....Thank god you saw this AFTER you gave me the siggy linkπŸ˜‰

Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

Shabo and Sonia....you are too much.....πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...leave Neha alone......(Yes u r right di, Shabo & Sonia, did u hear dat????)πŸ˜†

My questions for you are- Am sure you'll enjoy answering themπŸ˜† (Ofcourse, wow logical ques.πŸ‘ , not like essays on weather kinda ques., Aab Toh Sonia ke band Bajegi)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1) Tell Sonia why Saasha belongs to me and not herπŸ˜‰

Sonia, dear r u too young for Saasha, why don't u stick with ur new love Prem πŸ˜† & leave saasha for Ritu di. I am sure Saasha & Ritu di ll rock together.πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  It is not too late for u to forget Saasha & start dreaming Prem πŸ˜†. So take my advice Sonia & leave poor Saasha alone😭 πŸ˜† He deserves much better.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Areeee u got Sahil & Rishab 🀣 Just imagine Sahil's siggys in ur shop πŸ˜†

(Sorry Sonia, u would not spare me after reading it😳, I had to do that)πŸ˜›

2) Tell Shabo that Sahid is not hers, but he is better off with Amrita RaoπŸ˜‰

Shabo Yaar, Why are u after Shahid? Poor Him.😭 I pity him.πŸ˜† He has to suffer too much.😭U no wat him & Amrita looks amazing together.πŸ‘πŸ˜† Simply, they rock together & u r coming between them😑 U no how much I love Shahid-Amrita together, I am gonna file a petetion that Shahid has to marry Amrita in a week.πŸ˜† Don't worry, u ll be invited there , after wedding u would act like Aditya did in Jab We Met when his gf dumped him.Don't worry u would have my shoulder to cry.πŸ˜†

(Sorry shabo, I had to do it, I could not refuse)😳

3) Write a letter to Mods banning Shabo and Sonia from MOTW section as they keep stealing and recycling other's questionsπŸ˜‰

Ritu di, I have a wonderful idea, Instead of banning them from MOTW sec. Why don't we write a letter to mods to make shabo & sonia The Member of the Year (MOTY) in all the sections of IF, where even these 2 never been before.πŸ˜† Then all the members are required to ask both of them to write Fifty ( 100 words ) essays.πŸ˜† They stole other's questions & ideas, so now it's pay back time.πŸ˜† Do u agree di???😳

All the best and well done with the answersπŸ˜ƒ (Thanks πŸ€—)

All done, watch out Sonia + Shabo.πŸ˜† Dehko maine Kasee Tumhari Band bajahee hai.πŸ˜†

Edited by Shilpa-fan - 15 years ago
Neha di: I f you write anything about Shahid and Me, I will assign more questions...n e way I was already MOTW...haha
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shilpa-fan

3. Ritu di: She is my another best friend. Her id is tvfan1401. She is also very helpful. She is soo understanding. She is from U.K. She is the Creater of Chat & Spam thread. That thread become sooooo successful. She is amazing. She did not grill me much in kyunki sec. Thanks Ritu di. She loves saasha these days. She also likes akashdeep (Ansh). She is fun-loving. She is very sweet. All I have to say abt u that U r the Best. U r excellent. u r tooooooooo good. Di, u r great. Plz save me di , these girls r πŸ˜† too much.πŸ˜†

Awwwwwwwww Neha...thank you so much for all these lovely words for meπŸ˜ƒ

Calvin_Klein thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabo24

Neha di: I f you write anything about Shahid and Me, I will assign more questions...n e way I was already MOTW...haha

u r threathing me 😑 πŸ˜‰, Don't u no I can't refuse to write whatever i am asked to write? I have not tried to write mean things.πŸ˜† hey this is for only fun. u r not gonna listen to me If I say he's better off wid amrita. So Plz chill & take a deep breath.πŸ˜›

@Ritu di, Thanks, u r one of my friend. Hope u did not mind dat I used ur slam book.πŸ˜† 

One last essay...sorry Ritu di...PAYBACK!πŸ˜†

Write a 100 word essay on why Saasha is better of with Sonia then Ritu di! 😳
Calvin_Klein thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabo24

One last essay...sorry Ritu di...PAYBACK!πŸ˜†

Write a 100 word essay on why Saasha is better of with Sonia then Ritu di! 😳

Okay , here we go:

dhopgifg filriys cnfrhuir sdnuehu dawer wnfhdufi * 100

P.S: Shabo, this is another language, only I can understand it. Sorry for using it.πŸ˜† I am done wid 100 words essay.πŸ‘

mumpet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok, the only people on my good side right now are Shabo and Zainu 😑 Neha, and Ritu, I am really mad right now 😑 Neha, you couldn't even write a sentence on why Sasha should belong to me? 😭 😭 Shabo, I know exactly how you feel, and I'd rather have you as my bhabhi than Amrita πŸ˜† I am dreading the day I will become MOTW πŸ€” πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Seeing Neha's questions... πŸ˜† Anyway, if I become MOTW, I will answer all questions right, without cheating 😑
Calvin_Klein thumbnail

Originally posted by: mumpet

Ok, the only people on my good side right now are Shabo and Zainu 😑 Neha, and Ritu, I am really mad right now 😑 Neha, you couldn't even write a sentence on why Sasha should belong to me? 😭 😭 Shabo, I know exactly how you feel, and I'd rather have you as my bhabhi than Amrita πŸ˜† I am dreading the day I will become MOTW πŸ€” πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Seeing Neha's questions... πŸ˜† Anyway, if I become MOTW, I will answer all questions right, without cheating 😑

Hey no need to get mad, I did 2 make mad Shabo, Like she used invisible fonts, that's like I came up wid new idea to write in diff. language. I am soo tired now & have no time to write 100 word essay.

watever I writeen in diff language that means: saasha & Sonia look  amazing togetherπŸ‘ *100πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Shilpa-fan - 15 years ago