My friend met karan (pixxx on Pg-10) - Page 14

Posted: 15 years ago
he he m glad u liked dem guys will add more soon
OMG.... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ...wow...ur friend is soooo lucky.....congrats to her ๐Ÿ‘ ....

and thx sooo much for the pics ๐Ÿ‘ ....i dnt even wana start hw he looks ๐Ÿ˜† u kw it all ๐Ÿ˜‰

and plzzz do post all the pics sooon ๐Ÿ˜ณ dieing to c them....and yay ๐Ÿฅณ confession is soon...

bty did ur frind told u wht tehy talked abt???oo hw was shraddha looking??hw did thy look as a couple in the marriage ๐Ÿ˜‰ ??

Originally posted by niya

๐Ÿ˜† Everyone must've have been surrounding him at the wedding ๐Ÿ˜ณ The groom would be like..."HEY!Over here!" ๐Ÿคฃ Aaahh I completely agree...thankgod he went for something a bit casual and not too formal ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿคฃtrue that๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by pribhu

OMG.... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ...wow...ur friend is soooo lucky.....congrats to her ๐Ÿ‘ ....

and thx sooo much for the pics ๐Ÿ‘ ....i dnt even wana start hw he looks ๐Ÿ˜† u kw it all ๐Ÿ˜‰

and plzzz do post all the pics sooon ๐Ÿ˜ณ dieing to c them....and yay ๐Ÿฅณ confession is soon...

bty did ur frind told u wht tehy talked abt???oo hw was shraddha looking??hw did thy look as a couple in the marriage ๐Ÿ˜‰ ??

hey priyanka i knw shes damn damn lucky yaar....n yeah pri....ma fren hates shraddha.....n she hates to tok abt her.....he eh so she didnt ask karan abt shraddha....but yeah she luukin guud..n wen karan was mobbed by girls she was laughin๐Ÿ˜†

hey thats nice
thnx for the fotos
๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by rhea26

hey priyanka i knw shes damn damn lucky yaar....n yeah pri....ma fren hates shraddha.....n she hates to tok abt her.....he eh so she didnt ask karan abt shraddha....but yeah she luukin guud..n wen karan was mobbed by girls she was laughin๐Ÿ˜†

haha๐Ÿ˜†well every karan fan sorta hates shraddha for being sooo lucky.๐Ÿ˜‰...awww she was laughing......๐Ÿ˜ณ....

ok iam gng ne..bye....and ooo i will be waiting for the other pics๐Ÿ˜ณ tby if there is any pic of karan and shradha togethr...i would love to c that๐Ÿ˜‰plz do post all the pics without ur friends pic ofcourse๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by pribhu - 15 years ago
ya i will priyanka..
bi m glad u liked dem..
will post more soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hey thanks alot for the pics!!!! Really appreciated it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...OMG your friend is the luckiest!!! Imagine going for a wedding n bumping into KARAN!!!!! lol...ne way thanks again for the pics.....
~Ananya
HEEEE LOOOKKKSSSS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT AND HE LUKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THANKX FOR THE PICS HUN
OMG! dats soooo cool! ur fren is soooo lucky!