Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Anything & Everything about Reshmi/Bhoomi

Posted: 15 years ago

Hi friends....

This THREAD is strictly a RRESHMI/BHOOMI THREAD. As u all know, that the talented and dusky bengali actress, Reshmi Ghosh has become immensely popular after her role in Kyunki. Anyone who is her fan, u r most welcome to come here and talk about her and her character...anything about her....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MESSAGE TO THE MODERATORS: Please dont think thisa to be a fanclub...its a topic to discuss not only Reshmi but the character Bhoomi as well. Bhoomi is related to kyunki...so here in this topic we will also discuss about the serial kyunki and how she is related to it.

So please dont close this....please....my dearest request... 😳 Edited by stranger@mirror - 15 years ago
muscleprotein thumbnail
My topic on Bhumi was already closed 😭 , very unfair , if htere are KN threads why not Bhoomi's 😭

This content was originally posted by: muscleprotein

My topic on Bhumi was already closed 😭 , very unfair , if htere are KN threads why not Bhoomi's 😭

Hey lata...never mind...i have PMed Swati...hopefully she will not close it. Cause this is not only a reshmi thread but also a bhoomi thread, that is this thread is related to kyunki....therefore i hope this wont be closed...mods please...my last request dont close it...we bhumi fans want an empy space to discuss her...please...😭

Hey reshmi/bhoomi fans...here i found one extra ordinary pic of her...OMG

View Raw Image' jQuery1210697330155="31">

muscleprotein thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stranger@mirror

Hey lata...never mind...i have PMed Swati...hopefully she will not close it. Cause this is not only a reshmi thread but also a bhoomi thread, that is this thread is related to kyunki....therefore i hope this wont be closed...mods please...my last request dont close it...we bhumi fans want an empy space to discuss her...please...😭

GOOD LUCK LABIB!!

I will post in yours now about my views 😭

How many of u are having a heart attack after seeing the pic??? I am 😳
This content was originally posted by: muscleprotein

GOOD LUCK LABIB!!

I will post in yours now about my views 😭

aThanks....talk about the pic i send man....😳

DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am very sorry Lata.  I was shocked to se the topic closed too . 

Labib  Reshmi is eternally beautiful.  And I beliv no one cld have done Bhoomi's charater as well as she is doing it. 

This content was originally posted by: DeSiPride05

I am very sorry Lata.  I was shocked to se the topic closed too . 

Labib  Reshmi is eternally beautiful.  And I beliv no one cld have done Bhoomi's charater as well as she is doing it. 

So true....

But i am not getting sumthing...if KN thread is allowed why not bhumi thread??? 😕 IS KN considered as "GREATER" than Bhoomi or what??? 😕