Vivaah

13th may updt:Raj falling for Trishna?

dgba Senior Member
dgba
dgba

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Here's what happened,

Kholie house:

Mansha calls Mr.Kholie to tell him that Sujata is missing but kuljeet stops her and ask her not to tell him anything…..

On the road:

Mr. Kholie gets into his car and tells Tanya that some one from home called but disconnected before he could answer….Kanhiya comes there and Tanya get scared…Kanhiya tell Mr. Kholie that he dropped his wallet somewhere and he's a student at the same college and ask whether he could get a lift to school…..Mr. Kholie says yes…on the way Kanhiya thank Mr. Kholie and tell him that it's hard to find people who are willing to help other people theses days….but he has dedicated his life for someone else and look at Tanya…they reach school  Tanya leaves in a hurry to class…Kanhiya stay behind and walks with Mr. Kholie….Mr. Kholie calls Kuljeet to find out why they called him…kuljeet says she dialed by mistake…Mansha says Sujata is here….Kuljeet hangs up and run to meet her….Kanhiya and Mr.Kholie walks to school and Tanya watches hiding behind a tree…

Outside Kholie house:

Ragav drops Sujata home and says he'll never bother her again….Sujata ask him to look at this situation from a different point of view….but he says few days ago by biggest happiness today turned in to my biggest pain…and leave….Sujata walks to kuljeet and asks whether she's not gona ask her where she went with Ragav….and if she wants she can scold her….kuljeet says she knows that Sujata will never do anything wrong and she has given her good values….Trishna comes there and says because of you and dad Sujata has to suffer…Sujata and Kuljeet ask her to forget about this incident…but Trishna says no you have to know where Ragav took Sujata to…..kuljeet yell at Trishna…Raj says no aunty you have to listen to what Trishna have to say….kuljeet ask what does she have to say…Raj says Ragav took Sujata to the mandir…and tell her the whole story….Trishna asks her mom to change her decision about Sujata's marriage …kuljeet walks away from the girls…Trishna says that means you won't change your decision then I will change mine….I will not get married until Sujata get married…everyone is shocked….Trishna walks away….

In the house:

Trishna is pacing around…kuljeet comes there and says if Trishna doesn't want to marry that's find…everyone can stay home and don't have to get married…but if Trishna thinks because of her decision I will change my mined about Sujata's marriage that's not going to happened…Raj says she's behaving like this because she doesn't know the reason behind your decision…Kuljeet says if I could tell you the reason I would have told everyone…and walks away…Sujata yell at Raj saying when she doesn't want to know the reason anyone shouldn't be bothered about it either…and I know why Trishna is  acting like this…and goes to talk  to her…

In the girls' room:

Sujata asks Trishna why she doesn't want to get married….Trishna says this is about you not me…..Sujata says you are taking advantage of my situation so that you can avoid getting married….Trishna asks why are you trying to get mad at me…you are the one who taught us that we have to live for each other….Sujata ask her to change her decision about marriage….Trishna says find I'll change my decision I'm ready to get married…but exactly 1 hour after your marriage…I'll marry anyone with closed eyes….Sujata says you are increasing the problems in the house….Trishna says now I'm getting scared because what could this big secret be that our parents can't even share with us…Sujata says what ever it is I've accepted it….Trishna says but I haven't….

In the living room:

Raj is in thoughts…Sujata says Trishna is increasing problems…Raj says it's not her fault…Sujata says nothing will happened to anyone if my marriage didn't happened…there are lot of girls who don't get married…..but they stay happy….Raj says those girls choose to live like that…but here you are forced to do this…Sujata says I trust my parents decision…Raj says this is not just about you this is about Ragav too..

Ragav's home:

Ragav goes in to the living room with the stuff he brought for his wedding…his parents open the bag and is surprise to see a mangle sutra…and ask him who he bought them for…Ragav says for Sujata I took her to the mandir today to marry her….but she gave me lecture about how I shouldn't deceive my parents….Mr.Trivadi asks that means you were going to deceive us….Mrs. Thrivadi asks Ragav to forget Sujata and she'll look for another girl…Ragav says he'll forget Sujata but will never get married…you have lost a good daughter in law because of your ego…Mr.Trivadi says let's see how you'll not get married….Ragav says find I want to see how you are gona get me married…  

Kholie house:

Kuljeet asks Raj not to ask any questions….Raj says he just came here to say that she should be happy to gave such good girls as her daughter and she shouldn't be unhappy with them because of small problems…kuljeet says they are not small problems…ask a mother s heart how may problems they have…raj ask Kuljeet to be strong…Kuljeet says how could she be brave when children like Trishna are there to create problems…Trishna listen to the conversation….Raj says Trishna get worried every time she sees you sad…involve her in your problems and watch how she'll become your strength…… Trishna wants to be the son in this 4 daughter family….Trishna walks away from the room… raj comes out of the room…and sees Trishna….and ask her what happened….Trishna says since you came…every time I listen to you talk…I feel like your words are very sensible…raj says that's because you have become responsible……anyway which one of my words did you feel very sensible….Trishna says I have started to look at you differently today from the way I've been seeing you till yesterday….today  I feel like you are sensible and very sensitive… they laugh….raj says he has decide that before he leaves he will get Trishna and her boyfriend married….Trishna asks Raj don't you think you are too worried about me….Raj says until today I haven't been living for anyone…but today I want to live for youEmbarrassedEmbarrassed….Trishna is take aback…Raj says you look a little angry….I want to see you a little more happy….(theme music of hum dill de chuke sanam plays)……they both look in to each otherEmbarrassedEmbarrassed….

Percap: Tanya is having lunch with friends….Kanhiya comes there…a guy who's sitting with Tanya push Kanhiya to a corner asking what his problem is…Tanya is worried….Sujata is walking up the stair and she slips and fall…Ragav is driving on the road and a truck hits him from behind…

Today's epi rating....7/10....nothing much happened except i think raj is unknowingly falling for Trihsna.... 

Please use 'Thank you' button!!!Embarrassed

Edited by dgba - 13 May 2008 at 10:27am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

apg13divya swapnilchandrabloop118shanasanjimuskurahatval0822Raima36Ni_singhPayal25peg_pionne-bhootni-notfadedawayminuu

minuu IF-Addictz
minuu
minuu

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks. Will read & Edit with comments. Embarrassed
_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks! Smile
::Prem$_Priya:: IF-Rockerz
::Prem$_Priya::
::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
tHANKSSS DD!!!!!!!! wHOO Hoo...he's falling in love with her!!!!!!!! Wink Party Party
notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Thankss alotttt sis Clap Clap
angelonsky IF-Dazzler
angelonsky
angelonsky

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged
thanx alot 4 sharing Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top