India-Forums

Karam Apnaa Apnaa
Karam Apnaa Apnaa

A Tribute to Yash-Pallavi (Page 4)

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Iqbal is the hottest guy in the industry.Jai is the cutest one.

Yash Tonk looks bit older than Pallavi.

Iqbal-Pallavi-They are completey opposite.But you know opposites attract.

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 3:44am | IP Logged
r u here to fight???Angry LOL  Iqbal maybe the hottest guy, Jay maybe the cutest...but PLEASE DO READ THE TOPIC...its as simple as 'A tribute to Yash-Pallavi' which means Yash Pallavi fans r here for them ...if u want to praise Iq-Pallavi please start another topic...no ones stopping u...but let this topic be exclusive to Yash-Pallavi...I hope this is not that difficult to understand....Smile And yes, please avoid creating unnecessary panic...this forum has seen enough of it..
BTW Yash looking older than Pallavi,does it make a difference to me??? No ways...LOL...anyways yaar Old wines are always the best!!!!WinkWinkWink... ya, u'll take time to understand thisWink...i don't want to make any sarcastic comments, so i'll put an end to my conversation...Bye n take care!

Pria

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xAngelicANGELx

loveabletwinz Goldie
loveabletwinz
loveabletwinz

Posted: 28 August 2009 at 7:59am | IP Logged
@ MRS BANI WALIA - like pria di said, this is obviously a triute to Yash and Pallavi. Frankly, i dont remember any of us YA-PA fans coming in and causing a rift in any Iqbal-Pallavi thread, so it would be greatly appreciated if you dont do that either! and dont get me wrong, i love iqbal just as much! ask pria di! but i will not come on here when it is obviously a yash-pallavi thread! iqbal might be the hottest, but yash is no less! for many of us, yash is our shiv! i would really like if all this comparison would stop atleast now, after the show is done with! and speaking about yash looking older... can i just ask (assuming from your username) ...how come you didnt have a problem with ram kapoor looking older than prachi desai? and again, i LOVE ram kapoor! i have no problems at all! i just wish you would see both sides of the coin here!
again, please dont come on here at this thread if ur sole purpose is to cause a rift!
no offense to you Smile
Pasha84 IF-Rockerz
Pasha84
Pasha84

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Hi All
yes that true & sad that they were not nominated for award Angry Angry Angry
I dont care , it not important for me that my fav. actor should get award & then only I like them,I think you all aslo think like this aslo , We all mean that atleast their talent should be respected & frankly it EK who didnt cared that coz KAA creative & EK was not bothered & both the talented jodi was wasting their talent in the bundle bore poor but they still contu. till end for EK LOL Big smile PROUD
as KAA concern yes even i started watching KAA when Yash entry took Place I was very happy & so on watched till last esp &
Yes YAPA look really adorable & lovely couples together , they look good doesnt mean that Yash willl cheat his wifee LOL I dont think so ,whatever
Waiting for YASh to come back on TV , I know he is busy & giving time to family & Movie

Edited by Pasha84 - 18 September 2009 at 5:04pm
pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Awards?LOLLOLLOL its politics thru n thruWink....n TV awards...the less said the better...so i will keep quietApprove...

For me YA-PA is special, so is KAA...they rocked!Big smile....
n ya, i don't think they were wasted in KAAWink, they added life to a dead script anyways...really looking forward to seeing them back together, someday....some show...but still don't know wenCry....

Pria
Pasha84 IF-Rockerz
Pasha84
Pasha84

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 1:56am | IP Logged
no pria I meant that since Ek & creative are not bother & they r working so hard & give their talent where no-one is values it at all at BT ,they are extremely talented
& offcourse for me awards make no difference for me I want to see Yash sooon on TV
pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 4:02am | IP Logged

EK n creatives ignoring KAA...well i have been saying this from the start...anyways all i care is inspite of all this step motherly treatment...Ya-Pa did a gr8 job,hence makin KAA a wonderful show for me...

both r extremely talented, no doubt...n their talent complimented each other, n tat helped overcome a weak scriptWink

Mrs.soniayk6

starfan.shrk Senior Member
starfan.shrk
starfan.shrk

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pria4ever

EK n creatives ignoring KAA...well i have been saying this from the start...anyways all i care is inspite of all this step motherly treatment...Ya-Pa did a gr8 job,hence makin KAA a wonderful show for me...

both r extremely talented, no doubt...n their talent complimented each other, n tat helped overcome a weak scriptWink

sooo tru.i know that da best drama ive evr seen is KAA n im soot ruly happy bout it.it rlly rokzzz!!!n der jodi is alsooo sooo sweet n sizzlin!!!

pria4ever

Go to top