India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Prem was fantastic !!!! (Page 2)

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Rakshooooooooooooo Hug *jumps up and down* I had just wished to see u here in the morning ... after I saw Ruby apa(robina sis) and Sindhu in the epi of the day post...I wished she wud call u too...and I was thinking I shud msg u.. I did tell old kyphians like gurya(sohni)..She doesnt come on IF much... But I saw her one vm and she was hooked....lol.. I missed all of you *sigh*
Sowwieee I got hyper seeing Rakshoo.. Oh Rakshoo I know how u lubbed Sujal.. Oh ya he had those heart broken scenes too na...
I m looking forward to see more of u hereHug

Daisy u r right, He was brilliantClap The pain, the heartbreak ...He emoted sooo extremely well....Gosh and the song bhi... I agree Shweta dint feel that bad for srk even...
And the way his hand was bleeding.. and then in the office the scene with the moon in the background... AmazingClap
Mehndi exactly... Lallu uncle talks too muchLOL

cameroon16 IF-Dazzler
cameroon16
cameroon16

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Prem is the best
I really hope he is the one who saves Heer not that psycho Manmeet
soni sonia Goldie
soni sonia
soni sonia

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delo

Only the first break was worth watching today

The rest was dull

First a nice family bonding scene...Though Lalit spoke a bit too much

Then came the best scene of Prem

Omggg..he is drinking and the way he emoted was fantasticcccccccc

God he was in so much pain and he promised to save Heer...But dunno how he will do that

But Prem's acting was too good today...Only that scene was worth watchingClap

Yes i totally Agree with u

Raiinie2 IF-Rockerz
Raiinie2
Raiinie2

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
*Hayee* PREMMMMMMMMMMM!! ..Speechless! He was just WOWWW!!! Clap
_shizzzyy_ IF-Dazzler
_shizzzyy_
_shizzzyy_

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
I noe..he's such a gud actor and da way he was showing his emotions were like..WOW!!he's jus too gud!! Embarrassed Clap Clap
Scarlet_Glow IF-Rockerz
Scarlet_Glow
Scarlet_Glow

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
I love Prem's scene from today....he really loves her Embarrassed

And Harshad's acting is just....WOW! Embarrassed The pain on Prem's face was portrayed really really well....Clap
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raksha.l

If you are a Sujal fanatic like me,  Prem's rain scene will certainly bring back some painful memories of KTH...The scene reminded me of Sujal right after Kashish/Piyush wedding...The way he spread his hands out and screamed 'kyoooo', was just mind blowing and heart wrenching...Cry reminded me of Sujal's 'Kashiiiiiiish'...Cry and the way he kicked that stone was exactly the way Sujal would do it...Embarrassed

Prem is reminding me of Sujal a lot and trust me its really a tough task to make me compare anybody else with Sujal other than Sujal himself...LOL...

Harshad seems like a good actor and managed to learn quite a lot from RK during LRL..Embarrassed

Raksha

i agree with you 1000000%.....only a sujal fan can understand this scenes and the pain prem is feeling being betrayed....even i am a sujal deewani....i could totally understand this whole situation....it just brought me to olden days of KTH...how sujal was drunk and falls down and kick the stone...

one is my most memorable i can never forget of sujal after piyush-kashish wedding...its raining high and sujal drunk too much and he falls down and the boy helps him and he gives the coat with thoda sa pyar hua hai...its my fav scenes yaar...i can never forget this scenes at all and another scenes too when sujal is totally drunk and confronts kashish in the rain and piyush pushes him and he was so drunk that he can't even stand and dil mein kaanta chubokar usne badli hai rahein bewafa hogaye woh dil se udhe hai aahein were playing in the background(thoda sa pyar)...its my fav scenes the way sujal cried even i cried

and of course our great robbie when raunak-kasturi wedding and  he breaks down surrounding fire around him and he shouts kasturi and yeh vaada raha sad version played....memorable moments of robbie....my whole time fav scenes i cried and it too reminds me of sujal

as for prem no words to describe he have spoken all his pain through his eyes...he was so broken and he could not handle the pain heer gave him and just pours out like a larva....one thing for sure...prem is known as sweet character but seriously he is a combination of sweetness and tremenduos emotions.....robbie-sujal-prem looks so hard in front of the world but they are very emotional....and they showed it when they are totally broken....

i really had tears seeing prem in that drunken state wonder how would heer react when she will see prem in that state because of her...she will be shattered...

i never know that prem is really a man who hides thousands of emotions in his heart and pours out when he is totally broken

harshad is just mind-blowing....even in LRL i have never seen him in this new avtaar as ali...as prem he just rock the show...i swear without him this show will go down the drain...

if one person can pull up the trps of this show is prem and premeer jodi....

this was the only scenes worth watching it told the emotions of broken heart lover

Edited by Mages - 13 May 2008 at 6:52pm
jaan 234 IF-Dazzler
jaan 234
jaan 234

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
he was mindblowing i have no words Clap Clap Clap

Go to top